009

You Are My Sunshine

The other night dear...

----------

---Third POV---

Sumin woke up with a horrible headache, but she couldn't call in sick for her job. She slowly sat up from her bed, supporting her body with one arm and rubbing her temple. 

"What's wrong now?" She whispered, groaning a little from the massive throbbing. She made her bed and went to get ready for the day. 

Breakfast was a on the go bagle and coffee from the corner cafe in the neighborhood. Sumin waited for the bus to take her to her work. Today she wouldn't be going to the hospital and hoped Luhan would be ok without her. 

Sumin walked into the market and went to put her uniform on. She greeted her manager with a happy smile, hiding the fact she was in drastic pain. 

"Good morning sir." She politely bowed. Her manager nodded his head and passed her tiredly out the market,"Don't forget to lock up. Ok?" 

Sumin nodded her head,"Yes!" 

The day passed by slowly, like always, and Sumin did her job with a smile. Greeting her customers, checking out their items, or patiently telling a of a shopper where the canned sardines were. 

Sumin looked up at the clock, and sighed,"This headache is not going away. Maybe cause of yesterday's shift." Sumin bit her lip and decided to look for some medicine. Good thing her co-worker came in for his shift. "Time to go home Sumin, you've been working too long." 

Sumin gladly thanked him and went to look for some pain relievers and eat some dinner. She found some medicine and grabbed some instant noodles from the shelf. She poured some water into and heated it up.

She sat down near the front window and blew onto her noodles before taking a bite. The warmth comforted her a bit. Sumin watched as people pass by the window. She took her phone from her pocket and her eyes widened. 

21 missed calls and 25 texts messages were all from one person in her contacts. "Luhan?" She whispered. "Was he worried?" 

Sumin's heart fluttered. She couldn't help but giggle. 

"YAH!" A disrrupting voice made Sumin jump in surprise,"OMO!"  

"Where have you been?!" Sumin gulped and looked at the dishevled Luhan stading infront of her,"B-bwoh?" 

"I said where the hell have you been?! I've been calling and calling you, texting you so many freaking messages, and even looking for you!" 

"B-but why Luhan-ssi?" Luhan looked down, saddened by her formal talking and for noticing she was fine, when he was not. 

"I thought something happened to you. Like you died or something. Is it not normal to think that about someone when they don't answer their phones?" Luhan stuttered. Sumin smiled, So he was worried.

Luhan saw her smile,"B-but it's not something to be happy about. I just don't want a new freaking volunteer partner, it'll be a hassle to get a new one...that is." He blurted out nonsense. Sumin tilted her head, confused and disappointed. "Ok." She nodded and stood up from her seat. 

"I need to go back to work...anyway, how did you find me?" Sumin asked curiously. Luhan frowned,"I have people. Don't worry about that. There's nothing in this world that could stop me."

Sumin giggled,"Ok Luhan-ssi." Luhan rolled his eyes at her,"You know you don't have to talked to me so formally. We're practically the same age."

"Oh...but I just thought you'd..." Sumin looked at Luhan's unimpressed face and stopped talking. Luhan shook his head and sat down on the seat next to her and buried his face in his arms,"Aiya, Im so tired." 

Sumin found it cute when he said 'Aiya', but held in her giggle. Not wanting to annoy Luhan any further. "Luhan," Luhan perked his head up from hearing his name,"What?"

"Did you eat yet? It's nearly midnight already..." Sumin mumbled and looked at the clock once again. Luhan thought about it and shook his head,"No, thanks to someone." 

Sumin bent her head down, feeling guilty. She felt bad she made him worry so much, but was kind of happy someone cared for her. 

"I'll make you some dinner then?" Sumin offered, hoping this will make him less irritated of her. Luhan gawked at Sumin,"Bwoh?" 

"I can make you dinner." Sumin smiled,"Im a good cook. Just wait for me real quick." Sumin got up from her seat and went to get changed. 

After changing, Sumin convinced Luhan to come over at her place, she promised, for Luhan's sake, she wouldn't do anything to him. Sumin thought that was ridiculous, but didn't say anything. 

They arrived at her neighborhood, after taking the two buses. Luhan looked around her neighborhood and shuddered. How could a girl live in a neighborhood like this, alone?! And she has to take two freaking buses?! This girl's crazy.

image

"Yah! How could you live here alone?" Luhan asked, walking closer to Sumin. She just laughed,"Cause, rent is cheap here silly. Plus, it's not like anyone would care if I was gone." Sumin bitterly whispered, yet still  smiled. Luhan heard it and felt an ache in his chest.

Luhan looked at Sumin with pity, he felt bad for her. She had so much on her plate, yet she still had time to smile and volunteer at the hospital. Just what was this girl hiding behind her happy smile. Luhan had no clue.

They reached her place and Sumin did her usual ritual and kicked the door open. Luhan stood back, shocked by her action. Sumin noticed Luhan's behavior and sheepishly smiled,"It's the only way it'll open. Anyway, come on in." 

Luhan walked in and his eyes widened. It's so...tiny. But it gave a comfortable aura. Even though it was smaller than he expected, he was impressed by Sumin. He looked back at Sumin, she smiled,"You can sit near the table while I cook you something to eat. Is Kimchi rice ok? It's all I have now.."

Luhan sadly smiled at Sumin's back, I'd be fine if you cooked ramen...or even just rice.

Luhan sat down near the table, he noticed her neat (futon) bed. It looked comfortable to sleep on, and it allured him. Luhan went over and laid down,I'll just take a nap while she's cooking...And soon he dozed off into slumber.

Sumin was done cooking the Kimchi rice and brought it over to the empty table,"Hmm, where's Luhan?" She saw a body rolled up on her futon. Sumin peeked over and saw Luhan peacefully sleeping. A smile grew on her face and she covered him with her blanket. 

She fixed his hair and giggled. He looks like a kid. Sumin sighed and put the Kimchi rice away in her fridge. She took her shower and changed into her baggy attire of clothes. "Where do I sleep?" Sumin poked her cheeks. Her head was still aching, but it didn't bother her that much anymore. 

Luckily she had an extra futon and moved the table away near the wall, she then laid the futon next to Luhan.

She looked back Luhan and laid her back facing his back, close enough she could feel the warmth raidiating off of him. Sumin slowly closed her eyes with a smile on her face. It was the first time in her life she didn't feel alone at all.

Luhan's eyes opened and he sat up," I fell asleep." He looked around in the darkness, and found Sumin in a balled up position, with no blanket and pillow. He looked down and noticed only one pillow and blanket, which he was using. 

"Pabo girl, why didn't she wake me up?" Luhan carefully carried her body closer to him. He laid her head on the other side of the pillow and he draped the blanket over the both of them. 

Sumin instantly snuggled closer to him and surprising Luhan. He laid his head down on the pillow and stared at her. "Pabo girl...night."


YES! Luhan you sweet . 

tumblr_mc2g94fZVR1rj8kzqo1_500.gif

LOL. i updated you guise. heller derr.

image

I didn't update yesterday cause i went on a date with my best friend.. ohhhh in yo faces~

image

just kidding.

image

but hey i updated today ;D

image

omfg i want LSK to get featured so the SUHAN couple will be know

image

and luhan will be like "aiyaohmergurd who dat?"

image

and i'll be like "darlin, don't worry ok? just marry me and everything will be coolioz."

image