006

You Are My Sunshine

How much I love you...

----------

---Luhan's POV---

"Hey! What the hell is this?! I told you not to go on my bed!" I groaned and kicked Sehun off,"Sehun-ah! If you do this one more time...I won't get bubble tea with you!" 

Sehun sadly looked up at me from the ground,"H-hyung! Im sorry! I won't do it again!" He pouted and begged on his knees. I laughed,"I was joking Sehun-ah. But seriously, don't go on my bed!" Sehun sighed while standing up,"Arraso." 

"Luhan, you have to go to the hospital! Your an hour late!" Manager Im crossed his arms,"Hurry up! Now for the rest of you, Exo-M has an interview, let's go!"

I rolled my eyes,"This isn't fair." I got up to change. "Damn life."

At the hospital, Sumin was reading a book to an elder woman, Mrs. Kang. "Yo." I lazily waved. Mrs. Kang shot me a look,"Who is this boy?" She whispered, more like purposely announced, to Sumin.

Sumin laughed,"Ah, this is my friend Luhan, he's a new volunteer." Sumin eyed me, mouthing 'Greet her properly!' 

I tiredly sighed, but politely bowed,"Hello. My name is Luhan from Exo. Pleasure to meet you." I gave her a 'smile'.

Mrs. Kang looked at me with awe,"Exo? I think my granddaugher has mentioned you guys before." Mrs. Kang pinched Sumin's cheeks,"I'll say, you have a good looking friend." Mrs. Kang winked at me. My smile hardened,"Thanks." 

Sumin giggled,"He's ok I guess." Her opinon was not needed. I scowled at her. 

 

The afternoon came, and it was Sumin and I in the cafeteria again. "Nice lady." I wiped the red lipstick from my cheek. Sumin rubbed her sore cheeks,"At least your cheeks are numb and fat like a chipmunk!" I laughed,"They are huh?"

I noticed her staring at me so I stopped laughing,"What?"

She shook her head and smiled,"Y0u laughed..." I raised an eyebrow,"I always laugh." Sumin shook her head again,"No...it's different. Its real." She tenderly looked at me. 

We stared at each other for quite awhile. I never noticed how cute her big brown eyes were, or her sweet pink lips, that were beautiful whenever she smiled. 

My phone rang. Sumin and I jumped up alittle. I cleared my throat and answered my phone,"Hello?" 

It was Manager Im, saying I had to be back soon. "Fine." I hung up my phone and stood up. "Later." I waved and left a dumbfounded Sumin alone.

I headed out and looked up at the sky, it was turning a dark grey color. "Doesn't feel right..." I shook my head at the thought and walked to the bus stop.

 

It was around midnight when I felt my phone vibrate. I angrily groaned while searching for the damn phone,"Hello?" I growled.

"L-Luhan...ssi." A soft voice whispered through the speaker. I sat up abruptly at the sound of her voice,"Sumin?! What the hell-"

"I-its J-Jie...h-he's in the emergency room...they're -operating on him. H-his cancer has worsened...L-Luhan...Im scared." She croaked. My heart stopped, I immediately threw the covers off me and grabbed my jacket,"Im coming...wait for me." 

I hung up my phone and burst out the room. The other members woke up but I didn't care. I grabbed manager's car keys and raced down to the car and hospital.

I ran inside the emergency room and asked for Jie's room. The nurse pointed down the hall and I found Sumin crouching down against the wall, crying.

"Sumin..." I whispered. She looked up from her arms, her eyes were swollen and red. More tears poured out from her eyes,"L-Luhan..."

I embraced her, hugging her shakened body,"Ssh...Im...here now." Sumin sobbed on to my shirt and hugged me tight,"J-Jie's dying...he has no family...they abandoned him...what do I do? Im so scared-"

"Sumin!" She looked at me. I calmly wiped her tears,"We will be here for Jie. I will not leave you alone. S-so stay strong for Jie..."

Sumin swallowed and nodded,"Y-your right...I need to stay strong...for Jie." I patted her shoulder and sighed with my head leaning against the wall. Why does my chest hurt? Jie...please be alright...I don't know why, but Im really worried for you kid.