020

You Are My Sunshine

You never know dear...

----------

"Wow!" Sumin closed her eyes and inhaled the fresh ocean breeze. Luhan decided to take Sumin to the beach. It was a perfect day for their date. The sun was out and Sumin smiled widely in delight. 

Luhan watched Sumin dip her foot into the water and squeal,"Cold?" He smiled next to Sumin. She giggled and noddded,"But it's perfect. Just perfect Luhan!" 

The couple dipped their feet into the water and started to splash each other. Luhan splashed Sumin with little drops of water near her face, Sumin laughed and tried to get back at him. She ran away and smiled back at Luhan. 

Luhan smiled, happy Sumin was enjoying herself. "Enjoying yourself pretty lady?" Sumin stopped running,"What did you say?"

"I said, are you enjoying yourself miss ugly lady?" Sumin pouted and splashed Luhan,"Geez, you meanie."

Luhan laughed and hugged Sumin,"Im just kidding Sumin. I really said are you enjoying yourself pretty lady?"

"Mm. This is the best date ever." Sumin giggled and hugged Luhans neck,"Thank you for taking me out Luhan.

 

Sumin and Luhan grabbed lunch at a local restaraunt. Sumin held out her chopsticks,"This crab meat pasta is really good. Try is Luhan." 

Luhan took a bite and nodded his head, intrigued,"It is. We should go here more often." 

After lunch, the couple went to walk around some vendors along the streets. Sumin saw a cotton candy machine, and pulled Luhan along,"Look!" 

Luhan smiled and ruffled her hair,"Ahjussi, can I have one pink cotton candy?" The old man smiled and handed it to Luhan,"Here you go." 

"Thanks ahjussi." Luhan handed the cotton candy to Sumin and payed the man. Sumin took a small piece and ate it. The soft cotton candy melted with in ,"Mmm. Here Luhan." 

Sumin held out a piece and Luhan took a bite,"Yummy." Sumin laughed and Luhan hugged her shoulder, the two of them continued walking.

"Ooh, that's pretty." Sumin pointed to the street art on the floor. The artist was covered with different colored chalk, he focused on his art work.

"Wow." Sumin watched, awed. Luhan smiled a bit and took out his phone. He took a picture of Sumin's expression. Luhan looked at his phone, staring at Sumin awed smile. "Beautiful." He whispered.

Sumin nodded,"It is right?" Thinking he was talking about the art. Luhan chuckled,"Very beautiful." 

 

Luhan walked Sumin to the hospital, to her room, holding her hand. "Did you have fun?"

Sumin nodded her head,"Yes. I had lots of fun. The most fun I had in weeks." Luhan laughed and opened her room door,"Here you go my lady." 

Sumin curtsied,"Why thank you handsome boy." She laughed and walked inside.

Luhan followed her with a sly smile. He grabbed her hand and spun her into his arms. Sumin was caught by surprise and she laughed,"Luhan!"

He beamed and circled his arms around her thin waist,"Are you happy?" Luhan whispered close to her lips. Sumin shivered a bit and looked Luhan in the eye,"The happiest so far." 

Luhan sighed in relief and hugged Sumin tightly,"I love you so much."

Sumin was taken by surprise,"L-luhan? What's wrong?" Luhan shook his head,"N-nothing." He wiped his eyes with his hand, but continued to hug her,"Im just glad, that's all." 

Sumin pouted her lips,"Are you sure?"

Luhan laughed and pulled back to look at Sumin's face,"Positive. I need my baby girl to be happy all the time, cause I love to see you smile. Can you smile for me?" 

"Silly Luhan." But Sumin smiled up at him,"Are you happy?" Luhan nodded his head,"Very very happy."

He leaned closer to Sumin, and she tip-toed towards him. Then he gently kissed her lips. Sumin closed her eyes and kissed Luhan back. I really am the happiest.


Sorry I haven't updated. I've been having family problems

Check out the oneshot collection fic im doing:

We Are One! [Oneshot Collections: Exo and other boybands]