024

You Are My Sunshine

If you only say the same, but if you leave me...

----------

Luhan walked into Sumin's room. Machines beeped and wires were everywhere. An IV was injected in Sumin and hung right near her. Luhan moved a chair closer to her side of the bed and grabbed her hand. 

He could already see the color of her cheeks appear, and she looked more alive. Luhan kissed her hand,"Im so happy." He whispered and softly moved her hair away from her face. 

Sumin's breathing was soft, and she was still asleep. He felt his phone buzz and he checked it. It was a message from Kris saying they'd all visit tomorrow, saying they left already. 

Luhan let go of Sumin's hand for a bit to text his leader back. Then placed the phone back into his pocket. He played with Sumin's hands for a bit. 

"It's been a long day today." Luhan yawned and stretched his arms. He laid his head on Sumin's bed and hugged her fingers closer to his face,"Good night Sumin." 

 

The sun seeped through the window, and Sumin's eyes fluttered open. She covered her eyes from the brightness, and she felt hot breath against her fingers. She looked down and spotted Luhan sleeping.

"Luhan." She smiled and played with his hair. Sumin giggled a bit,"Luhan~!" She cooed next to Luhan's ear gently. 

Luhan mumbled something and started to kick his legs. His foot hit the metal bed and he cursed,"Ouch!" He squinted up at Sumin, who was smiling down at him.

"Sumin!" He  sat up and gripped her hand,"How are you feeling?" 

"Alive. Healthy. Better than before, and stronger." Sumin replied, squeezing his hands. Luhan laughed,"You did it Sumin..." 

Luhan sat on her bed and hugged her. Sumin closed her eyes and hugged him tighter. She breathed in Luhan's sent and smiled,"I did it." 

 

"HEY GIRL~!" Exo-K hollered entering Sumin's private room. She was sitting up, eating some cake that Yui brought for her. She smiled,"Hi guys~!"

"I see you're feeling way better." Chanyeol grinned widely at her. Exo placed all her gift and balloons on a table near her bed, since the other was occupied by Exo-M's gifts. 

"Omo, more dolls." Sumin looked at all the gifts she's recieved and her head started to hurt,"So many sunflowers." 

"I thought you liked them." Suho pouted. Sumin smiled at him,"I do...it's just there are so many...you know?" He nodded at her words and hid the sunflowers he got her behind his back.

Sehun sat down at the foot of her bed,"Noona, when are you getting discharged?"

Sumin placed a finger at her cheeks,"Dr. Song said in a day." 

"Great-"

"Not great! We're going to be on concert in Japan remember!" D.O shot Kai a look. Kai frowned,"Oh yeah!" 

"A concert?" Sumin tilted her head, confused,"All of you are going to Japan?"

Suho gave her a comforting smile,"Don't worry, Luhan will be going after he takes you to our dorm."

"Your dorm? Why not my apartment?" Sumin questioned, stunned. Baekhyun smiled,"Something about now wanting his girlfriend to sleep on some futon?"

Sumin sighed,"Oh geez, I don't need to sleep at your dorm!" Suho shrugged his shoulders,"Luhan's orders." 

 

"Ok, now, you can do whatever you want." Luhan placed his hands on Sumin's shoulders,"Just don't clean or anything that will tire you. I made sure Lay and D.O cooked you tons of food to eat ok? Just enough for you while we're away. And sleep on my bed, not anyone elses. And-"

"Luhan." Sumin gave Luhan a look,"I can take care of myself. You're going to be late." Luhan sighed,"Sorry, I was just making sure you were comfortable."

"I am, but also in my own house." Sumin crossed her arms,"I'll be fine on my futon!" 

Luhan shook his head,"Nope! You're staying here, and that's final! Anyway, I'll get going!" He kissed Sumin quickly on the forehead,"Take a walk, breathe in some fresh air. Take it easy, no parties while Im away." Luhan joked lightly.

Sumin giggled,"Yes sir!" She saluted,"Have a safe trip." Sumin gave Luhan a small wave before he left the dorm. Sumin sighed and looked around the semi-clean dorm,"What to do?"

Her phone ringed and she answered it,"Hello?"

"SUMIN~!" Yui cheered. 

"Yui?!" Sumin screamed in the phone. Yui laughed,"Hey, are you busy today?" 

Sumin shook her head,"No, Im quite the opposite, Luhan went to Japan."

"JAPAN?! Awe, lucky." Yui sulked a bit, but then she smiled,"Want to go out with me?" 

"Yeah! Where will we be going?" Sumin ran to her suitcase. She opened it up and looked for an outfit to wear. 

"We can just eat out and go for a walk or something." Yui smiled at Sumin's excitement. "Ok!" Sumin agreed.

"Alright, meet me at Cafe Sweet." Sumin nodded,"Hai~!" Yui laughed and hung up. 

Sumin clapped her hands,"Ok! Let's get ready."