013

You Are My Sunshine

When I awoke dear...

----------

"Luhan!" Sumin waved her hands at the star. "Help me!" Sumin was currently being grabbed by the security guards backstage. Luhan quickly ran to her aid,"Hey guys, she's with me." 

"Sorry." They bowed and let go of Sumin. She stumbled forward and landed into Luhan's arms. "Falling for me?" Luhan smirked. 

"W-what?" Sumin blushed and broke out of his embrace,"N-no." She cleared ,"What did you need me for?" 

Luhan motioned for Sumin to follow him to their dressing room,"Thats right. I need you to keep me company." Sumin looked at Luhan, she noticed he was in casual clothes. "What are we doing here though?"

"It's not like Im performing, I just wanted to visit the boys. And I got bored. So as my personal assistant, you will play with me." Luhan opened the door and revealed a hectic dressing room with boys everywhere. 

"Well..." Sumin spoke, speechless. Luhan nodded and looked around at the mess,"Yeah." 

They both walked in, Luhan led her to the couch. "What should we do?" Sumin whispered to the aloof Luhan at her side. He was looking through his phone. He shrugged his shoulders,"Entertain me." 

Sumin giggled,"Seriously? But how, especially in this crazy place. Shouldn't we help them?" Sumin was about to go offer a hand, when Luhan stopped her and sat her back down.

"Sit, you're not needed. It's not your job, but the coordi-noona's. Your job is to entertain me and play with me right now, but you are not." Luhan had a small pout on his face. Sumin smiled,"Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"Hmmm...kiss me."  Luhan played with Sumin's dress. Sumin slapped his hands away,"Stop that ert!" 

"Ahem." Suho cleared this throat,"Um, sorry to interrupt, but who is she?" He pointed to Sumin.

Sumin stood up and bowed,"Aigoo where are my manners. Hello, Im Song Sumin! Pleasure to meet you...uhh" She looked to Luhan for help, she really didn't know the group's name. Luhan rolled his eyes,"Exo." 

"Ah, yes, pleasure to meet you Exo!" Sumin bowed again, blushing madly from embarassment. Eleven boys stood infront of Sumin in a straight line. 

"So she's the girl huh?" Lay smiled at Luhan. Luhan scowled at back at him in return. "So, are you the girl Luhan's volunteering with?" Kris asked. 

Sumin looked up at his gigantic frame,"Yes." She squeaked. Kris scratched his head, he noticed how she shrank when he asked her a question. He stepped back a little.

"Hyung's partner?" Sehun looked at Sumin and blushed,"She's so pretty. Does hyung treat you nice?" 

Sumin smiled,"Yes." Sumin thought it wasn't a lie, since Luhan did some nice things for her. Although he was a jerk (still is) at first, she came to know a warm-hearted boy. 

Luhan looked at her, surprised and awed she would say that. "Anyway, this is Exo. But it has two sub-unit groups. Exo-K in Korea and Exo-M in China, my group. From Exo-K is Suho, the leader, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, D.O, and Sehun. From Exo-M is Kris, the leader, Xiumin, Lay, Chen, Tao, and me." 

Sumin nodded at Luhan's explanation,"Wow...that's a big group." She smiled and looked at each of them,"Are you guy's getting ready to perform?" 

Exo nodded,"Yes! That's right! We're on in a few minutes. Excuse us Sumin-ah." Suho smiled and the boys continued to get ready.  Luhan pulled her down next to him,"Play this game with me." 

He took out an ipad and clicked on a game. The two of them started to play. "No cheating!" Sumin pouted and hit Luhan's arm,"I saw you!" 

Luhan looked at her flabbergasted,"I did not cheat!" Luhan smirked in secret, of course he'd cheat. He did not want to lose to a girl, especially Song Sumin.

"Let's play again!" Sumin cried in frustration and this time concentrated while sticking her tongue out. "I won't let you cheat Luhan!" Luhan chuckled at her cuteness. The next round he let her win, after seeing her try so hard. He had admitted defeat to Song Sumin. It's ok to be nice to her for a day. Right?

"KYA I WON! Yeah!" Sumin declared out loud and started to dance in happiness,"Oh yeah~" Luhan smiled and stretched his arms,"Let's go eat somewhere." 

"What about your friends?" Sumin asked getting her bag. Luhan shook his head,"Don't worry about those fools. Let's go."