019

You Are My Sunshine

When skies are grey...

----------

"Sumin, its time to check your blood." The nurse smiled at Sumin. Sumin nodded her head. Luhan had to go to China with Exo, so it was just Sumin.

Sumin coughed and her chest started to hurt again. The nurses handed Sumin her medication, to ease the chest pain. Sumin closed her eyes as she swallowed the bitter pills. She gulped down water and dropped back down to her pillow. 

She felt like hell. I sure look like hell. Sumin thought with a frown. Sumin looked at her hands, she felt like crying. I've grown so thin...She shook her head. I don't like this.

The nurse grabbed her arm and wrapped a tourniquet around Sumin's arms and looked for a vein. She disinfected the area where she was going to inject Sumin. The nurse then proceded with injecting Sumin. 

Sumin winced a bit and looked away. She could feel the blood come out from her arm. Sumin hated the fact that she was starting to get used to it. 

After a few minutes the nurse left with her blood sample. Sumin sighed in relief. She tried to sit up on her bed, when she managed to, she felt like she ran a marathon. 

"God, Im so weak now." Sumin whispered.

She looked around her. The doctors wanted to move her to another room, they didn't tell her why though. Luhan probably wanted to move her, but he knew she wouldn't let him. It was too much money already.

Sumin didn't know what to do. Since she got caught my Dr. Lee, she wasn't allowed to go anywhere. "This is why I didn't want to go to the hospital..." Sumin pouted,"Im a prinsoner now..." 

Sumin looked out the window. She saw a couple of birds flying freely through the air. It must be nice to be like them. Sumin sniffed and looked down, tears falling.

 

For days Sumin did nothing but lab tests, blood checks, medication, and ate nothing but disgusting hospital food.

"This is definitely a prison." Sumin spit out the food she was eating. She pushed the plate away from her. Dr.Lee informed her she wasn't allowed to eat anything salty or foods with fats. 

Yui, a new nurse from Japan, laughed,"But you have to eat." Sumin could detect she had a bit of an accent. Sumin shook her head,"I don't want anymore. Thank you Yui."

yui_aragaki_tudoparaotakus12.jpg

"Fine, I'll try to sneak you some chocolates tomorrow ok?" Yui winked and left the room with her food tray.

Since Yui was Japanese, the other nurses really didn't befriend her. Sumin noticed and eagerly befriended Yui. She asked Dr.Lee if Yui could be her personal nurse. 

Dr. Lee didn't like the idea, but after giving him a guilt trip about locking her up in her room, he allowed it.

So Sumin and Yui became really good friends as the days passed without Luhan. Sumin felt a bit more happier that she found a new friend, one that she could talk to and rely on. 

Sumin laid down on her side and hugged a stuffed animal panda she got from Tao. She looked out at the window, she saw the many different lights of Seoul. 

She smiled at the twinkling lights. They were like big night lights for her, whenever it was time to sleep. Her room would be so dark, but the view of Seoul would make it brighter.

Sumin closed her eyes and snuggled closer to her stuffed panda.

 

"Wow." Sumin smiled as she looked at her boyfriend dance. Sumin was watching Exo perform in a Chinese show on her phone. She squealed when she saw Luhan's suave face when the dance ended. 

Yui was watching with her,"Wow! That's your boyfriend?!" Sumin proudly nodded,"Yup. But he's in China right now..." Sumin sulked a bit. Yui smirked at her,"Are you messing with me? Is he really your boyfriend?"

Sumin nodded her head,"Yes! Of course he's my boyfriend! Why don't you believe me?" Yui laughed and held out her phone. As her wallpaper was a cute Japanese guy. 

2572943.jpg

"That's my boyfriend. Miura Haruma. He's a famous actor in Japan." Yui snickered. Sumin didn't notice her sarcastic tone and nodded with a impressed smile,"Nice catch! He's cute~!"

Yui rolled her eyes,"Yeah, and we have four children." Sumin gaped at her,"YOU HAVE FOUR CHILDREN?! But you're barely the same age as me! You look great!"

"Im joking!" Yui laughed at Sumin. "What?" Sumin scratched her head,"But he is your boyfriend right?" Yui dreamily sighed,"Sure."

"So he's not?!" Sumin frowned. Yui poked her head,"What Im trying to say it a lot of girls say their boyfriends are famous idols. They always say that."

"But Luhan really is my boyfriend." Sumin proclaimed. "Im serious Yui!" 

Yui nodded,"Yeah, yeah. Then Miura Haruma is really my boyfriend ok?" Sumin pouted,"Watch, Luhan's going to come right through those doors. Since he's coming back today." Sumin pointed to the door,"Just wait."

"Ok, Sumin. I think that medication is getting to you." Yui smiled. Sumin sighed and crossed her arms. She didn't have a picture with Luhan. And she really wanted to prove Luhan was her boyfriend.

Sumin gave up,"Fine, think what you want." Yui giggled and placed fresh water on the sunflowers she got Sumin,"Mm."

 

Sumin was waiting patiently for Luhan. He told her their flight got canceled and they had to go home the next day.

"I'll come tomorrow and we'll have a date. How's that sound?" Luhan smiled as he held his phone. Sumin gasped,"Really?!" Luhan laughed,"Yeah. I already asked Dr. Lee. So dress pretty for me ok?" Sumin nodded her head,"D-don't worry! Just be safe." Luhan looked out his window,"I love you." Sumin blushed and whispered back,"I love you too."

So the whole day she was watching the door. She even made sure she was wearing a pretty dress, that her hair was done, and that she had some make up on. She was wearing a light tan colored dress with a pretty design with birds and a light turquoise cardigan. 

Sumin was looking at her reflection in a full length mirror. Yui walked through the door and gasped,"Ah kawaii~! Where are you going? You look so pretty!" 

"So I look ok?" Sumin patted her dress. Yui gave her thumbs up,"But where are you going?" Sumin smiled at her,"Going on a date."

"A date?" Yui tilted her head and leaned against Sumin's bed. Sumin nodded her head proudly,"Yup~!" 

"With Luhan?" Yui raised her eyebrow. "Mhmm. With Luhan! And you'll finally meet him!" Sumin stuck her tongue out and grabbed her purse. 

Yui just shook her head, but she wasn't sure if Sumin was telling the truth or not. Soon she was going to see for herself. Very soon.

 

Luhan knocked on the door. He peeked his head in,"Sumin?" 

Sumin gasped and stood up,"Luhan~!" Sumin ran to Luhan, he laughed and spun her around,"Hey baby. How are you feeling?" 

"Im ok. Did you have a nice flight?" Sumin kissed Luhan's cheek. Luhan smiled and nodded,"It was comfortable. But I couldn't wait to get off the plane. Sumin pouted,"Right now?"

"Yup. I just came from the airport." Luhan set Sumin down and hugged her thin waist. He looked her up and down,"Have you been eating?" Luhan frowned. 

Sumin looked away,"I don't like the food." Luhan pouted and cupped her cheek,"Why? What's wrong?" Sumin sighed,"Dr. Lee gave me a new diet plan. I can't eat salty food or fatty food. But you know those are the best kinds." 

Luhan grimaced and Sumin's hair,"Don't worry. We'll eat some delicious food ok?" Sumin laughed,"Ok." Luhan smiled. She's gotten thinner again. She's so light when I pick her up. This isn't good.

"Oh my gosh." Yui gasped as she walked in to check on Sumin. She saw Luhan and froze.

Sumin ran over to the shocked, speechless Yui and pulled her toward Luhan,"This is Yui, my new friend and personal nurse. She's from Japan." 

Luhan gave her his signature sweet smile,"Hello. Im Luhan. Sumin's boyfriend. Thank you for taking care of her while I was away."

Sumin patted Yui's head,"Yeah. Luhan's my boyfriend." Sumin snickered at her,"I told you so~!" Luhan looked between them confused,"What?"


Yui Aragaki is Sumin's personal nurse and new friend~!

and I didn't know she starred in a movie together with Miura Haruma lol

image

cause I originally made Sumin's personal nurse Miu, and the wallpaper part of Miura was like a random thing lol

but i wanted a japanese girl picture to show you what 'Miu' looked like

so i searched up for a picture and found Yui Aragaki. And she looked so familiar to me.

image

So i changed Miu to Yui. and since Yui looked familiar to me,

I searched up her name and miura and found out they starred in Koizora together

200712GYAO-AragakiYuiMiuraHaruma-1.jpg

LOLOL how funny^^

kbye.

image