029

You Are My Sunshine

How much I love you...

----------

"Sumin~!" Yui squealed,"You look amazing!" 

Sumin beamed at her best friend, and looked at her dress,"Really?" Yui held a tissue to her eye,"Just beautiful..." Sumin blushed and looked at her reflection. 

Her dress was a Vera Wang design. A perfect, strapless white corset, with detailed beading. Her dress was long and flowly, pure white silk. 

Yui stood behind Sumin and beamed,"Just like a princess." Yui hugged Sumin's bare shoulders. Sumin hugged her back and laughed,"I can't believe this is happening...I can't believe this is happening!" 

Sumin breath started to quicken and Yui grabbed both of her shoulders. She looked Sumin in the eye,"Breathe Sumin. You'll be fine."

"Im getting married today Yui." Sumin cried,"Im getting married!" Yui rolled her eyes and laughed at her best friend,"Im so proud of you Sumin. Now stop crying, or else your makeup will be ruined." Sumin sniffed and nodded,"Yes!"

There was a knock on the door and a head poked in,"Is the bride almost ready?" Sumin squealed,"Chaewon unnie!" 

Chaewon walked inside in her bridesmaids dress and was tackled by Sumin,"Unnie you're finally here!"

Chaewon scrunched her nose,"Sorry, Joong Ki was taking forever at the hospital. Don't worry, Im here now. Omo, Sumin-ah, you look gorgeous~! Prettier than me on my wedding day." Chaewon squeezed Sumin tightly. 

"Anyway, boys told me it was time." Chaewon smiled at Sumin,"Ready Mrs.-soon-to-be-Lu." 

Sumin took a deep breath. In a few minutes, I'll be married to Luhan, and be Mrs. Lu. "Im ready." 

The music started to play and everyone in the small chapel stood up.  Luhan anxiously looked at the double doors open, and all the bridesmaids and their escorts walk in. Yui and Kris smiled at Luhan as they took their places near the altar. 

Luhan felt the butterflies in his stomach and he held his breath when the flower girl, Kyungmi, started to throw her petals. Luhan immediately smiled as his bride stepped into the room.

 Everyone looked in awe as the bride stepped in. Sumin counted her steps to make sure that she wasn't going to fast. Sumin and Luhan met eyes and she blushed. 

"Awe, blushing bride." Chaewon cooed as she hugged her husband's arm. Dr. Song smiled in agreement, and they both watched as Sumin finally made it to the alter. 

Luhan held out his hand, and Sumin placed her ontop of his. He gave her a little grip and guided Sumin up the mini steps, taking her place next to him. 

The wedding ceremony started the priest started to speak. 

 

Now it was the time for Luhan and Sumin to speak their vows. Luhan started first. He smiled at Sumin and grabbed her hands, and looked her in the eye.

"Sumin, I wasn't the perfect guy before, nothing close to it, but ever since I met you, I feel like I can be the most perfect guy in world. I can be me, and you won't judge me. You're kind, and sweet. Helpful and patient. You're strong. But I want to protect you, and hold you forever and never let you go. I want to be the man you can always trust and welcome into your heart and soul. That's why, today, I want to promise you, Song Sumin, that I will love you eternally." 

Sumin felt her heart warm up. Tears started to form and she beamed at Luhan.

"Luhan, before I met you, I was no one, I had no one. I was alone in this beautiful, world. And I thought that was ok, I thought I deserved it in a way. My parents didn't want me, and that made me believe no one else would ever want me either. I pretended that if I smiled more, everything would be ok.  But it was just an empty facade. Then I met you, so bright like a sunflower. Im at my happiest because I have you. I've never felt so much love in my entire life. And I know I will never love anyone as much as I love you. That's why, today, I want to promise you, Lu Han, that I will love you eternally."

The priest started to speak the words of God, and it was the time for them to promise to each other.

"Do you, Lu Han, take Sumin to be your lawfully wedded wife, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Lu Han, promise you, Sumin, that I will be your husband from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you put in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh, and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, to be your companion, and your friend, on this journey we make together. "

"Do you, Song Sumin, take Luhan to be your lawfully wedded husband, promising to love and cherish, through joy and sorrow, sickness and health, and whatever challenges you face, for as long as you both shall live?"

"I, Song Sumin, promise you, Luhan, that I will be your wife from this day forward, to be faithful and honest in every way, to honor the faith and trust you put in me, to love and respect you in your successes and in your failures, to make you laugh, and to be there when you cry, to care for you in sickness and in health, to softly kiss you when you are hurting, to be your companion, and your friend, on this journey we make together. "

Luhan grabbed Sumin's hand, and softly placed a kiss on her ring finger, before sliding it on,"I give you this ring, as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

Sumin blushed at Luhan's action. She softly placed a kiss on the ring before sliding it onto his finger,"I give you this ring, as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

"And now, by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you husband and wife. Luhan, you may now kiss your wife."

Luhan and Sumin faced each other, Sumin's tears started to fall once again. Luhan smiled and leaned down. Sumin closed her eyes, and felt Luhan's soft lips press against hers. 

Luhan and Sumin parted from each other with embarassed smiles.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Mr. and Mrs. Lu." Everyone in the chapel clapped and cheered. Exo cheered the loudest. Photographer's cameras flashed as the new married couple turned to their friends and smiled. 

 

The reception was lively, everyone had a good time. It was time for the couple to go to their hotel room. The couple reached their suite and Luhan opened the door. 

Luhan turned to his wife,"Come here Mrs. Lu." He easily carried Sumin, bridal style, and carried her through the door. Sumin giggled and rested her head on his strong shoulder. 

Luhan walked over to their rose covered bed, and he gently laid Sumin down on the bed. Sumin propped her elbows, so she could watch Luhan's every move. Luhan slowly took of his tie with one hand, and ed his shirt. Sumin her lips, she could feel her heart speed as Luhan crawled on top of her. 

"I've been waiting for this day for a long," Luhan bent down and placed a kiss on her lips,"long, long time." With every word, he gave Sumin a tender kiss. He smirked down at her,"I've been very patient." 

Sumin let out a giggle and Luhan bent down to claim her lips again. And the two spent a very memorable night together, the night they became one eternally with their bodies, heart, and soul.

---------------

yay. wedding day~! <3

excuse my mistakes if there are any~!!