001

You Are My Sunshine

You are my sunshine ...

---------

---Luhan's POV---

"THANKS SEOUL~! WE LOVE YOU TOO!" Kris shouted and waved to the crowds of Seoul. Fangirls were screaming and yelling for their EXO boys. "Stay beautiful! Saranghae!" I was the last one off the stage. Lay and Kai had to pull me backstage.

The boys headed t0 their dressing room, bowing to any of their seniors they passed by. I, not really caring, just walked passed them and headed in first. I took off my jacket and threw it at coordi-noona. "Here." She was caught off guard, but was able to catch it in time. "Aish." She muttered and hung up his jacket. 

Kris, Suho, and the rest of s shook their heads. "Yah, Luhan-" Before Kris could scold me, I put on my Beats headphone and laid down on the couch, taking up all the space. Kris sighed and just gave up. 

"Why is he like that?" Tao innocently asked,"Gege wasn't like that before..." Suho patted his back,"I know Tao-ah...it's just fame." 

The boys and I went into our vans and headed straight to the dorms for the day. It was two in the morning and we were all exhausted. Kris, Xiumin, and I went to our room. 

I fell straight into my bed,"Ugh, finally. Sleep. Bed. Pillow." I mumbled and hugged my pillow. Im so freaking tired. My body is aching. "Luhan, the showers all yours." Xiumin called out. I muttered a yes and got up to take a shower. I sighed,"Tomorrow is going to be a long day again..." 

The next day, I was told to go meet the Chairman. I opened his door and sat down on a chair. Mr. Lee Soo Man  raised an eyebrow and cleared his throat,"Yeah. He just walked in. Goodbye." 

He hung up the phone and looked at me. Who was he talking with? Mr. Lee Soo Man looked down at a newspaper on his desk. He held it up. I inwardly groaned.

"What is this Luhan?" He pointed to the pictures of me coming out the hotel with different women. I smirked,"Well, that's me." 

"Don't be smart with me Luhan. What the hell were you thinking?!" He yelled and slammed the paper on his desk. I jolted a little,"Calm down Chairman-ssi! It was a simple mistake of mine, it won't hap-"

"Your damn right it won't happen again. You know why? Cause Im temporarily taking you off from EXO." Now it was that old man's turn to smirk. My eyes widened and I stood up abruptly,"WHAT?!" 

"You heard me. I thought you were smart Luhan? You're off EXO for now, that is until I decide to put you back."

"What the hell are you going to tell people?! My fans?!" I was in deep now.

Lee Soo Man just smiled,"Oh, you'll be helping out, volunteering, to be more exact. Luhan feels he needs to do more for people, so he decides to help out at a local hospital, for the good of the people. How does that sound? Good right?" 

"What if I don't want to." I threatened. Hopefully he'd think again before making his final decision. "Then you're out. Permenantly." Mr. Lee Soo Man growled.

I gripped my fists. "Fine. It's not like I have a choice." I started to walk to the door. "Luhan...what happened to you?" 

I stopped. The Chairman continued,"You weren't like this before...you were a kind boy who loved music. I didn't pick you for cockiness and your arrogant attitude. I picked you for your reason for singing, you remember what you told me right?" 

I stayed silent. "You wanted to sing for others, to make them happy and smile. What happened?" 

"I grew up. That's what happened." I coldly answered.

He sighed. "You'll go to a hospital and help out. Manager Im will give you the address. You will help out with a girl named Song Sumin. Don't be rude. She's special. You may go." 

This is ing great. I slammed the door shut in my room and laid down on my bed and closed my eyes," Song Sumin? I hate her already."


OMG.

LUHAN IS A BADASS.

LUHAN HATES SUMIN ALREADY?!

Thanks for the comments and subbies ^^

OMFG BADASS LUHAN GIVES ME SPAZZING FEELS.

image

OK...LATER. HEHE^^