Chapter 9

Hide and Seek Love
After spending the night together, Yoona took Yuri to home. They walked along the pathway together, intertwining their fingers as savoring the night that was decorated by the stars in the sky. They stopped as they arrived in front of Yuri’s house.
 
“Well, Unnie,” Yoona shrugged her shoulders.”We’ve arrived,”
 
Yuri turned her body, looking at Yoona’s eyes.”Thank you, Yoong. for tonight,”
 
“Don’t mention it,” Yoona smiled as she stared at Yuri’s face. She caressed the older girl’s cheek before getting ready to go home. Just as she was about to go, her arm was being grabbed, which made her turning around.”What’s the matter, Unnie?” Yoona asked softly.
 
“Can you…” Yuri looked away before she looked at Yoona.”Can you just stay with me tonight, Yoong?”
 
“Mwo?” Yoona’s eyes went wide confusingly.
 
“Can you stay tonight, sleeping with me? i…” Yuri paused for a sec.”I still wanna spend my time with you. But, if you don’t mind,”
 
Yoona took a step that she stood right in front of Yuri.”A-are you sure?”
 
Yuri nodded.
 
“Of course I take it gladly, Unnie. I’ll do anything, as long as you’re happy,” Yoona reached for Yuri’s hand then they entered the house together.
 
As they’re inside the house already, the house was still quiet and empty. It seems Yuri’s dad wasn’t at home yet. Yuri was getting used to this situation, whenever her dad went out for drinking, he must be at home late. So, only Yoona and Yuri were in the house. Yuri then brought Yoona to her room.  The room of Yuri wasn’t big. It only was enough for a single size bed, a closet and a desk for studying. However, Yoona immediately felt comfortable ever since she came to her room. As long as she’s with Yuri, she was always comfortable.
 
“Just sit here, Yoong. I wanna take you some water, okay,” Yuri gestured Yoona to sit on her bed as she dashed out of her room, heading to the kitchen.
 
As Yuri walked out of room, Yoona wandered the room. She saw on the desk, there’re so many handicrafts which were made by yarn. She saw the wallet, the small bag, the bracelet, the necklace, etc. But, suddenly her eyes caught a handicraft inside the box on the corner of the desk. It was covered by a newspaper. She was so curious that she wanted to open it to see what the handicraft shape was. Just as she was about to open the cap of box, Yuri entered the room. She immediately ran to Yoona and snatched the box from Yoona’s hand. She quickly hid it behind her.
 
“Mwo? What is that, Unnie?” asked Yoona curiously. She was more curious with being added by Yuri’s action towards the box.
 
“Emm…nothing,” Yuri hastily shook her head as she hid the box on her back.
 
“What is that? seriously, why are you acting like this? what are you hiding from me, Unnie?” Yoona still tried to know what the thing inside the box was.
 
“I said nothing,” Yuri quickly opened her closet and put the box inside. Then she locked it.”You may see all my handicrafts, except that thing, Yoong. Okay,” she walked to the younger girl.
 
“B-but why?”
 
“Just don’t. it’s secret,”
 
“Oh,” Yoona smirked.”So, you started to play the secret now, Unnie,” said her playfully.
 
“I’m not,” Yuri retorted.
 
“Aishh..! jinja,” Yoona muttered under her breath. However, she respected Yuri’s decision, so she gave in. She then sat on the bed again.
 
“Well, this is your drink, Yoong. I knew you’re thirsty,” Yuri handed Yoona a glass of water and Yoona gladly received and drink it.
 
“Unnie,” Yoona called the older girl out softly.
 
“Ne,”
 
“I saw your handicrafts just now, those are really beautiful. indeed talent won’t go away,” as Yoona praised, the latter only blushed.
 
“Those are only small things, Yoong,” Yuri replied shyly.
 
“No. I said truthfully, Unnie. Jinja,” said Yoona firmly, which made Yuri blushing more.
 
Then, a silence. They’re only staring at each other.
 
“Oh yeah, Unnie,”
 
“Mmm,” Yuri lifted her eyebrows.
 
“I found something in the train station about five days ago. I didn’t know the owner of this. But I guess, the owner is really having the magical hand, as magical as yours, since it’s beautifully knitting,” Yoona fished her pocket and revealed something on her palm. Yuri’s eyes immediately went wide as she saw that.
 
“It….it is….” Yuri stuttered as she reached for the bracelet on Yoona’s palm.”W-Where did you get this?”
 
“Mwo?” Yoona asked confusingly.”What do you mean?”
 
“Where did you get this bracelet, Yoong?” Yuri repeated as she took the bracelet and placed it on her palm.
 
“I told you it was found in…” Yoona paused for a sec.”Wait a minute. Is this…is this yours?”
 
Yuri nodded firmly.”This bracelet is mine, Yoong. I lost it about five days ago. I thought it was dropped on somewhere,”
 
“It’s unexpected, Unnie. really. Actually, I had found it when I was bumping into someone in the train station. T-that means, we’ve ever met each other, but we didn’t notice it,” Yoona exclaimed.
 
“I didn’t expect I would find it anymore,”
 
“Well,” Yoona took the bracelet from Yuri’s hand, and helped the older girl to put the bracelet around her wrist.”When I found it, honestly, I felt familiar with the way of knitting of this bracelet, Unnie. So, I decided to keep it. And then, my guess is true. It’s yours, isn’t it?” said Yoona as she finished to tie the bracelet around Yuri’s wrist.”Nah, it’s so beautiful when it’s on your wrist, Unnie,”
 
“Thank you, Yoong,” Yuri said as she smiled sincerely. She held the bracelet that has decorated her wrist.”I still couldn’t believe that you still remember about the way of my knitting,”
 
Yoona only smiled in response.
 
***
 
Yuri was having the class today. Right after the class was over, she packed her stuffs and dashed out of the classroom. She met Tiffany who has been waiting for her in corridor. They walked together to go home.
 
“Well, how’s your day with Yoona at these days, Yuri-yah?” Tiffany asked as they walked along pathway.
 
“It’s good, Tiff. Really, I didn’t expect finally we met again. I really missed her at these times. I thought we wouldn’t meet anymore after years,” Yuri replied happily.
 
Then, they were talking many random things after that. Suddenly, as they passed by a minimarket, they saw a familiar figure walking out of it, carrying two plastic bags on her hands. A blonde girl.
 
“Sica!” Yuri called and the blonde turned her head.
 
Yuri then approached her and Tiffany only followed her bestfriend, though her heartbeat started to race again.
 
“Hi,” replied Sica shortly.
 
“Why are you alone? where is Yoona?” Yuri asked, eagerly to know where Yoona was at now.
 
“Yoona?” Sica raised her eyebrows as she looked up.”Ah, she left right after having lunch earlier. She said, she was going to the favorite place of hers in this country, where it’s near lake. Actually, I don’t know where the place is at. But, she brought her guitar and went to there. She said she needs an inspiration,”
 
“Her favorite place? near lake?” Yuri thought as she looked up.”Is this possible if she went to…”
 
“Ah, thanks, Sica. I think I know where she is at now. Okay, I’m gonna go to there now,” said Yuri as she got ready to leave.
 
“W-wait, Yuri-yah,” Tiffany tried to stop her bestfriend, but she only got a wink from the latter. After that, Yuri left Tiffany with Jessica only.
 
Right after Yuri left, there’s an awkward atmosphere between Tiffany and Jessica.
 
“Well, may…” Tiffany scratched her head randomly.”May I help to carry your things, Jess?”
 
“Emm,” Jessica lifted her eyebrows.
 
“Your things,” Tiffany pointed at a plastic bag on Jessica’s hand.
 
“Oh,” Jessica glanced at her hand before she replied.”No need to help me. I can carry them by myself. You just go home now,” said Jessica coldly.
 
“W-what?”
 
“Just go home,” said Jessica again as walking away, leaving the dumbfounded Tiffany.
 
Tiffany got hurt by Jessica’s action towards her. She didn’t expect that the blonde girl treated her coldly like that. So, she decided to obey her word to go home. She walked along the pathway as she looked down. But, suddenly she felt there’re two pairs of feet in front of her. She looked up, she saw two guys evilly looked at her.
 
Meanwhile, Jessica still walked with carrying two plastic bags on her hands. Suddenly she felt someone screaming loudly. She turned around, she saw Tiffany screaming, struggling as two guys trying to snatch her bag. She clenched her fists furiously then ran to them as quick as possible. As she arrived, she hit the head of the guys by her plastic bags. After that, she kicked the guys by the abdomen as hard as possible. As they fell to the ground, Jessica grabbed Tiffany’s hand, she pulled her, then they ran to avoid the attack of the guys any further. They could feel the guys chasing after them, so they tried to run as fast as possible. Even Jessica didn’t know what happened to her that she could run fast like this. She kept running as her hand still grabbed Tiffany’s. As they found a small alley, they decided to sneak into it. They moved closer to the wall for hiding, so that the guys didn’t aware their presence. After being sure the guys had left already, they went out of their hiding place. again. There’s an awkward silence between the two, as they stared at each other.
 
“T-Thank you, Jess,” said Tiffany finally.
 
“No problem,” Jessica replied shortly as getting ready to leave. But, her arm was grabbed by Tiffany’s hand.
 
“Wait,”
 
Jessica turned her head, looking at Tiffany.”What?”
 
Tiffany took the steps to stand in front of the blonde girl.”You’re sweating,” she took her pink hanky from her pocket then wiped the sweat of the blonde’s face off gently. As she did that, their eyes met each other.
 
***
 
“Aisshh! How could I didn’t get any inspiration to compose the song here? meanwhile I’m in a peaceful and my favorite place now,” Yoona ruffled her hair in frustration.
 
She has been sitting on the edge of the lake, as her guitar on her lap. No matter how hard she tried to compose a song, she still couldn’t produce a song at all. She lack of the inspiration.
 
She kept trying to compose the song, strum her guitar, humming, and writing the lyric down on a piece of paper yet she still lack of the inspiration.
 
“What to do? Oh, somebody, help me please…” she mumbled as she face-palmed herself. Suddenly, her eyes were covered by the palms. She was shocked at that action, so she touched the palms, and rubbed them gently. She felt the softness of the palms. She inhaled, she felt familiar with the scent. She smirked.
 
“Yuri Unnie,”
 
Finally the latter released her palms and sat in front of the doe-eyed girl.
 
“How do you know it’s me, Yoong?”
 
Yoona smirked.”I just know you, Unnie,” she looked at the tanned girl in front of her.”By the way, where did you know I’m here?”
 
“I met Sica in the minimarket. She told me that you’re in your favorite place in this country, and it’s near lake. Right after remembering the lake, I immediately knew where you were at, Yoong,”
 
“How do you know? there’re so many lakes in this country, Unnie,”
 
“Well, I knew it, since, despite there’re so many lakes, I always know only this lake that become your favorite place. Because, we always spent our times together here, remember? Playing hide and seek?”
 
Yoona smiled sweetly.”You’re so smart, Unnie,” she pinched the sharp-nose of Yuri, which made the latter giggling.
 
“Emm, what are you doing here by the way, Yoong?” asked Yuri after looking at the guitar on Yoona’s lap.
 
“I was trying to find the inspiration here to compose the song, Unnie. But, I don’t know why, the inspiration still doesn't come to me, though I’ve been waiting for it,” Yoona replied as she pouted.
 
“Compose the song?”
 
Yoona nodded.”Yes. Well, actually, Sica Unnie and I are a duo named YoonSic Duo. We’re the urban singer in States. Sica Unnie is a main vocalist, meanwhile I’m a guitarist and composer. I have to compose the song, so that we can maintain our existence in entertainment, Unnie,”
 
“You…and Sica are..a duo?” asked Yuri in disbelief.
 
Yoona nodded again.
 
“Woah…daebak! I’ve never known that. So, my childhood friend has become a popular artist now,” Yuri exclaimed.
 
“We aren’t as popular as you thought, Unnie. We’re only an urban musician,” replied Yoona calmly.
 
“Well, if that so, sing me a song now, with your guitar,”
 
“Ehh?” Yoona lifted her eyebrows.
 
“Sing me a song. I want you singing for me as playing your guitar,” said Yuri again.
 
“Ok then,” Yoona let out a sigh.”But, I won’t sing my song. I wanna sing a song that is suitable for you now, since you requested it. This song always becomes my favorite whenever I think of you,”
 
Yoona strummed her guitar and started to play it.
 
My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant
my life is pure
I saw an angel
of that I’m sure,
She smiled at me on the subway,
she was with another man
but I won't lose any sleep on that
cause I got a plan.

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful, it’s true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don’t know what to do
cause I’ll never be with you.

Yes she caught my eye,
as I walked on by
she could see from my face
that I was flying high
and I don’t think that I'll see her again
but we shared a moment
that will last til the end.

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful it’s true
I saw your face in a crowded place
And I don’t know what to do
cause I'll never be with you.

Lalalalalala Lalalalalala Lalalalala La

You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful
You’re beautiful it’s true
There must be an angel with a smile on her face
when she thought up that I should be with you.
But it’s to time face the truth,
cause I'll never be with you
(James Blunt-You’re Beautiful)
 
Yuri was impressed by the voice of Yoona and the song that was played by her. As she knew the lyrics, she didn’t know why her heart was beating fast. She kept staring at Yoona as the younger girl played her guitar. Then, her eyes caught a bracelet on Yoona’s wrist. She just realized that Yoona was one of her customers that ordered her handicraft.
 
“Yoona…I really still couldn’t believe that finally we met each other again now,” she thought as the younger girl still sang the song till end.
 
________________________
 
Yeah..how was it Guys?
i'm sorry if it's lame..>.<
i only could produce the plot for this chapter like this...
but hope you still like it..