Chapter 22

Hide and Seek Love
After the foods and the plates have been served already on the dining table, I called Yoona and Jessica who were still in the living room. Yet, they still didn’t come though I’ve called her for three times. I looked at Tiffany sitting next to me.
 
“Fany-yah, why don’t they come?”
 
Tiffany let out a sigh and made her way to the living room which was followed by me. As we’re in living room, Tiffany approached her girl, patting her shoulder.
 
“Jess, dinner is ready. Let’s eat,”
 
I could see Jessica was surprised with her presence on her back. what happened to her?
 
Then I made my way to my girl also, grabbing her hand and pulling her to stand up.”Yoong, let’s eat, before the foods are getting cold,”
 
“N-Ne,”
 
Did she just stutter? I frowned at her, no, their behavior, both Yoona and Jessica. What’s wrong with them?
 
“Kaja,” I said with a smile as we dragged our feet to the dining room. All of us settled down, like always, Yoona sat next to me and Jessica, Tiffany were across us.
 
And again. The weird silence covered our dinner now. No one broke the silence at all. I glanced at Yoona, she’s so weird. This was really unusual thing of her that she seemed not have appetite to eat her food, while I’ve known her as a shikshin. I saw her only cutting her bacon, and eating lazily. I let out a sigh at her behavior. Quietly, I took a forkful of a piece of bacon from her plate and shoved it right in front of . Yoona was surprised and just stared at me.
 
“Eat it, Yoong,”
 
Despite she was still surprised, she opened , letting a piece of bacon entered . Seeing she swallowed it, I put my palm on my chin as my elbow on the table. I looked at her before shifting my gaze at Jessica.
 
“Hey, what’s wrong with you two, Yoong, Sica? you acted so weirdly. Is there something bothered you?”
 
Jessica kept silence in response as her eyes locked at Yoong.
 
“Yes. what’s the matter with you, Jess, Yoona? Just tell us,” Tiffany added. She looked at her girl and tucked her hair.”What happened, Jess, Babe?”
 
Jessica shook her head before she replied.”Anni. nothing happened, Tiff,”
 
“But you look so weird,” I said, still feeling something really happened.
 
“Trust us nothing happened, Yul. Okay?” Yoona patted my shoulder as she looked into my eyes deeply.
 
Well. Despite I still could feel something strange, I sighed in defeat and nodded.
 
“Okay. I trust you all,”
 
Yoona and Jessica smiled in response.
 
“Well, let’s continue eating then,”
 
We continued eating till our entire foods have been consumed already. Yoona helped me washing the dishes afterwards, as Jessica and Tiffany cleaned the table up.
 
Though I still could feel something strange, I decided to keep myself calm and didn’t ask Yoona and Jessica any further.
 
It’s already 09.00 pm. Jessica and Tiffany were at their room. After I made a cup of coffee, I made my way to the balcony and found my girl sitting on the floor with her guitar on her lap. I could see the sadness on her face, which made me more wondering. I took a breath before I approached her, sitting next to her.
 
“This coffee for you, Yoong,”
 
Yoona stopped strumming her guitar as she took a cup of coffee from my hand.
 
“Thank you, Yul,” she uttered before she took a sip of it.
 
I let out a sigh as I leaned my back on the wall. I raised my knees and hugging them. I lifted my head, staring at the sky, so many stars twinkling up there. I glanced at my girl as she put the cup in front of her. I leaned my head on her shoulder.
 
“Yoong,”
 
“Hmm,” she turned her head a bit.
 
“Play the beautiful melody for me,” I said as I closed my eyes. Soon, as she strummed the guitar strings, the beautiful melody came. The peaceful and comfort moment warmed my heart as she played the Fur Elise. A moment later, right after the melody has finished, I felt a soft lips landing on my forehead. I opened my eyes, finding the doe-eyed looked at me. Yoona smiled sweetly at me.
 
“Did the melody lull you, Yul?”
 
I nodded lightly as I kept leaning on her shoulder.”The melody you just played was so beautiful, furthermore you’re the one who played it, Yoong,”
 
“Then let’s go to sleep now,”
 
Just as she was about to get up, I caught her wrist which made her turning her head, looking at me in wondering.
 
“Just stay here, Yoong,”
 
“Bu-“
 
“Stay,”
 
She sighed in defeat and back to sit next to me. I looked at her before I opened my mouth.
 
“Tell me what happened exactly, Yoong,”
 
She frowned at my sudden statement.”What do you mean?”
 
“I still can feel something weird from you and Jessica. Just tell me honestly, Yoong. Tell me what happened to both of you exactly. Tell me the truth that burdened you,” I stared at her eyes deeply, insisting her to tell the truth.
 
She looked down, seemed still hesitating.
 
“Tell me, Yoong. who am I to you? I’m your girl, right? You can tell me anything that burden you. Don’t keep it yourself,”
 
“Fine,” she looked up and her eyes met mine.”Actually…our manager called us, Yul. He said…” she took a breath before she continued.”We have to go back to the States within two days. We have to promote our new album,”
 
Right after she finished talking, I froze in shock.”Two days later you’re going back to States?”
 
She nodded weakly as she still looked at me.”We were so shocked at his sudden command. We’re confused. When we already felt comfortable to live here and finally we found the precious girl for us, suddenly he called us to go back to States. We don’t wanna leave you. Sica doesn’t wanna leave Tiffany, so do I, Yul. I don’t wanna leave you here. Oettokajyo?”
 
As her eyes started to shed the tear, I wiped it away with my thumb. Her eyes still were locked with mine.
 
“If only I can quit being a musician right now, Yul. Yet, we can’t do it, since we still have a contract for being the musician, so we can’t just quit,”
 
“Don’t do that, Yoong,”
 
She lifted her eyebrows, confusing at my remark.
 
“Don’t do that,” I held her hands and my eyes stared at hers deeply.”Don’t quit being a musician, Yoong. I know it’s your passion and you really have talent in music. You can’t quit only because of me. I won’t let you do that. So, keep continuing okay. let your music and Sica’s voice can be heard and enjoyed by your fans,”
 
“But we’re gonna leave y-“
 
“Don’t worry about me or Tiffany. I know we shouldn’t be selfish. we won’t let us to ruin your future. Furthermore, we still can meet again, right? States still can be reached and right after you finish promoting, you can go back here again,”
 
She nodded after I said that.”Yes. I promise, right after we finish promoting, we would go back here again. Since, I knew already, this is our home. This is our place to go back,”
 
I lifted my hand to her hair.”Nah, you understood it already, did you? So, don’t leave your passion only because of me, okay. Tiffany and me, both of us will be waiting for you patiently,”
 
She nodded and pouted, as she did that, I pinched her cheek. Suddenly I let out a yawn and she saw it.
 
“Let’s go to sleep now, Yul. I know you’re sleepy already,” she got up and pulled my hand. We dragged out feet to enter our apartment with Yoona in front of me. As I was at the doorway, my eyes got blurry all of a sudden and my head went dizzy a bit. Repressing it, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. As I opened my eyes, Yoona who was in room already, peeked her head out.
 
“Come here ppalli, Yul,”
 
I nodded and walked to our room slowly. As I did that, suddenly she approached me and I was surprised while I found me on her arms, she lifted me bridal style.
 
“You said you’re sleepy right? Then why can’t you enter our room quickly?” she kissed my forehead before she carried me into our room. I only smiled as she did that. Then, she laid me on our bedroom and she was on my top. Her doe-eyed looked at my eyes deeply.”I love you,” she pecked my lips before she rolled off to my side. After she lied down on my side, she wrapped my waist and I could feel her warmth attacked my heart and my body which made me falling asleep soundly.
 
***
 
Two days later…
 
Today Yoona and Jessica were going to the airport to go back to States. Tiffany and I had promised to go to the airport to accompany them.
 
However…
 
Damn! Seem I couldn’t make it on time. Today Tiffany and I have the exam. And damn again! I still haven’t finished it yet, since the questions were quiet hard for me that made me have to think harder to answer and it made me taking a lot of time. I glanced at my watch, the flight of Yoona and Jessica would be started about an hour later. I scratched my head as I tried to keep concentrating to answer the questions. I stole a glance at the window, Tiffany was standing, waiting for me. She seemed finished already to do her own exam. It made me more frustrated. Why did I have to have hard exam today? Geez..!
 
Finally, in the middle of anxiety and frustration, I could finish my exam. Right after I finished, I placed the paper and rushed out of classroom to meet Tiffany.
 
“Sorry, Fany-yah. The exam was really hard,”
 
“It doesn’t matter. Let’s go to the airport now,” Tiffany grabbed my hand and we hurriedly went to the road. We couldn’t wait any longer for the bus, so after we saw the cab, we stopped it.
 
Again. Seem today was really our unlucky day. We’re trapped in the traffic. I glanced at my watch.
 
“Can’t be faster to arrive at the airport, Sir?” Tiffany asked which was answered by the driver.
 
“Sorry, Ms. As you can see, we’re trapped in the traffic,”
 
“Geez!” I groaned in frustration. I took some money from my wallet and dragged Tiffany to go out of the cab.
 
“What are you doing, Yuri-yah?”
 
“Just take a walk, Fany-yah. We won’t make it if we take the cab,” I replied and finally Tiffany sighed in defeat. We took a walk for awhile and sometimes ran to be able to arrive at the airport.
 
***
 
We sat on the bench anxiously. I turned my head to the entrance door occasionally, hoping that I could see the familiar figure from over there. I could feel Jessica sitting next to me in anxiety either. Our flight would be started soon, yet our girls haven’t come yet. Then, we heard the announcement about our flight.
 
“Yoona, that is our plane,”
 
“Just wait a sec, Unnie. I believe they will come,”
 
“But,” Jessica swallowed her saliva before she replied.”But we’re gonna be late. The plane will leave us,”
 
“I know, but-“
 
“I’m sad too, Yoona. I wanna see Tiffany either before we go to States. But now, they haven’t come while our flight would be started,”
 
Then, once again, we heard the announcement.
 
“Okay,” I nodded weakly and sighed in defeat. We walked to the departure gate lifelessly and I still turned my head, looking at the entrance door desperately occasionally.
 
***
 
Finally, after walking hurriedly with running occasionally, we arrived at the airport. My eyes wandered in the waiting room, benches, I couldn’t find Yoona and Jessica.
 
“Where are they?” Tiffany asked worriedly.
 
We suddenly heard the announcement if their flight would take off soon.
 
“They must have entered to the departure gate already. Oettoke?”
 
“Come on,” Tiffany was shocked as I grabbed my hand and I dragged her to the departure gate.
 
“But Yuri-yah, we can’t enter,”
 
I didn’t reply instead keep making our way to the departure gate. As we expected, when we were about to enter, we’re stopped by the guard.
 
“Sorry, Ms. You can’t enter without the ticket,”
 
“But we have to meet our friends inside,” I replied.
 
“Yes. But still, you can’t get in,”
 
I took a deep breath and groaned secretly. I bit my lips and scratched my head in frustration.
 
“Can’t you let me in for a sec, please, Sir?” Tiffany asked, almost begging.
 
The guard shook his head.”Sorry. but the rule still is the rule, Ms,”
 
I groaned as the idea popped into my mind. I tightened my grip on Tiffany’s hand and pushed the guard away, causing him stumbled, almost fell down. We kept running though the guard yelled at us and he seemed calling his allies to catch us. But, we didn’t care. All I cared about was finding Yoona and Jessica. Our eyes wandered around to find them, trying to find them between people passing by.
 
Suddenly Tiffany’s hand pointed at two figures that dragged their suitcase.
 
“Over there, Yuri-yah,” she dragged me and we ran to them.
 
“Yoona!”
 
“Jessi!”
 
They turned their head and were surprised seeing us. Soon, they ran to us and I found myself on Yoona’s embrace.
 
“How could you leave without bidding goodbye, Yoong?”
 
“I’m sorry, Yul. I’m sorry,” she hugged me before she kissed my forehead repeatedly.”We had waited for you yet you still didn’t come,”
 
“Sorry. the exam was really hard which made me taking a lot of time to finish it,”
 
She brushed my hair that covered my face to see my eyes clearly.”It’s okay,”
 
I hugged her tightly for the last time before she went to State, leaving me.
 
“I’m going to miss you, Yoong,” I rested my chin on her shoulder, savoring her scent.
 
“Me too. I’m gonna miss you,”
 
Then, we heard the announcement again and we broke the hug. Jessica and Tiffany approached us. Jessica spread her arms out and I hugged her.
 
“Let’s meet again later, Yuri-yah,”
 
“I’ll be waiting for both of you,” I uttered. Afterward, we broke the hug and I looked at Yoona again.
 
“Please come here again, Yoong,”
 
“Of course, Yul,” she approached me and kissed my cheek.”Of course we’ll come here again. Since you knew it already right? That this is our home. this is our place to go back. I’ll go back here again, since I know that there’s someone waiting for me,”
 
I nodded. As much as I wanted to cry, I tried hard to hold back, since I didn’t want her to worry about me.
 
“I don’t wanna see goodbye since we’re gonna meet again,” Yoona kissed my hand.”So, see you later, Yul,”
 
“See you, Yoong,”
 
After that, Tiffany and I stared at them, who were walking further away from us.
 
We’ll meet again, right, Yoong, Sica?
 
---------------------------
 
 
 
okay, that was my update..
do you know already about the melody played by Yoona, right? Fur Elise..
if you don't, you can check this link..
i really love that melody..^^