Chapter 17

Hide and Seek Love
I have to tell that I’m so happy now. I didn’t expect that Yoona confessed her feeling to me which I accepted it immediately. Actually, after we went to the zoo, when I saw her hugging a guy, the weird feeling attacked me. Whenever I recalled that sight, my heart was so hurt, as if someone squeezed it hard that made me unable to take a breath. When she was away, I kept on thinking what happened to me till I could feel that. I needed many days to finally be able to discover what kind of that feeling. I knew why I could feel this way. I knew that as time passed by, as we spent time together, I’ve fallen for her. Yes. I’m in love with Yoona already. My own best friend. Yet, I was too afraid to tell what I felt for her. Therefore when she confessed her feeling to me, I was so happy, since we’re officially in relationship eventually. I have to tell that this is my best birthday ever in my life.
 
Now, Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany and I sat on the grass in the park. We settled down for enjoying the cake they gave under the light of park. I knew that the midnight had passed already and it was almost morning, but I didn’t care. Even I didn’t feel sleepy at all though I lacked of sleep yesterday.
 
Jessica and Tiffany sat across us, with Jessica’s arm around the shoulder of her lover. I glanced at Yoona, and the love birds, seem they’ve been waiting for me to cut the cake. I couldn’t hold my giggle as I saw the shikshin next to me had the sparkle eyes when looking at the cake.
 
“Yah, Unnie, ppalli, cut the cake,” she whined as shaking my shoulder. I stopped to cut the cake and had the mischievous face as I looked at her, since the idea popped into my mind. I then hastily pinched the cream of the cake and put it on her cheek.
 
“YAH!” she complained as wiping the cream on her cheek.”What have you done to me, Unnie?” she pouted cutely.
 
“That was my revenge, Yoong, since you always had prank on me all this time,” I stuck my tongue out and continued to cut the cake. But, as I was about to finish cutting, I felt the cream on my cheek.
 
“YAH, Yoona!”
 
I saw her laughing heartily as I wiped the cream.
 
“You won’t ever be able to take revenge to me, Unnie,”
 
“Aissh!” I muttered as preparing to smear the cream on her cheek again, but stopped when Jessica yelling.
 
“YAH, Chodings! Stop playing around! Ppalli cut the cake!”
 
“Yeap! We’ve been waiting for you since forever to have the cake,” Tiffany added, helping her girlfriend.
 
Then, we stopped playing around and I cut the cake before giving the pieces of cake to the latter. After we already had our cake, we enjoyed it together. Yoona fed me occasionally and vice versa. As we ate, suddenly I remembered something. I just remembered that it’s my birthday already yet I haven’t found a place for me to live.
 
“What’s wrong with you, Unnie?” noticing the anxiety on my face, Yoona asked concernedly.
 
I turned my head and looked at her.”I just remembered that I haven’t found a place for me to live, Yoong. I’ve strolled the city all this time to find one, yet I haven’t found it,” I said as I entered a spoonful of the cake to my mouth.”Seem I have to live with my stepfather though I’m 20 already now,”
 
“Don’t worry, Yuri-yah,” Jessica suddenly said.”Actually, Yoona had found a place for you to live,”
 
“Yes. Even you can move out of his house this afternoon if you wanna,” Tiffany added and my eyes immediately looked at my lover.
 
“Jinja, Yoona?”
 
She nodded and fished her pocket, taking a piece of paper and giving it to me.
 
“This is its address. You can pack your stuffs and move to here,”
 
I still couldn’t believe with what she did for me. unconsciously my tears were falling which were wiped by her soft thumbs gently.
 
“Are you crying, Unnie? please don’t cry. I don’t wanna see your tear,”
 
“I just…” I looked down as continuing my word.”I just…really don’t know how to pay your kindness to me, Yoong. You…you already gave me all of these; a surprise party for my birthday, the cake, and the confession of yours to me. But, now, after you said that you’ve found a place for me to live….i really don’t know to pay what you did to me,”
 
Yoona snuggled closer to me and put me on her embrace.”You don’t have to pay it, Unnie. the most important thing for me is your love for me. I’m so happy already with you being my girl. That is more than enough for me,”
 
“I love you, Yoong,”
 
She whispered softly and kissed me on the forehead.”I love you more,”
 
***
 
Afternoon finally has come. I packed all of my stuffs happily. I took all of my clothes in the closet and put them into my suitcase. I also didn’t forget to bring all of my handicrafts along with me. Yoona actually offered me to pick me up, but I refused her. I said if I could go to my new place by myself. So, she gave up fetching me and now she has been waiting for me in my new place. I walked out of my room and still found the house in quiet condition. Appa seems hasn’t come home yet. Since I was home already in 5 am, he already wasn’t at home. I didn’t need to be wondering where he was at, since I knew he must have gone out for grabbing some drink again.
 
So, I couldn’t do anything except waiting for him to come home. Despite he never was nice to me and always being jerk to me, he was still my stepfather. He had raised me after my mom passed away. I couldn’t move out of here without bidding goodbye to him. It would be the rude of me if I move out without saying goodbye to him. As I waited for him to come home, I wandered the house only to make sure if all of my things have been packed already. Suddenly, my phone was ringing and I picked up.
 
-Normal POV-
 
“Ne, Yoong,” Yuri said to Yoona on the other line.
 
“Unnie, are you ready to come here now? I really don’t need to fetch you? are you sure?”
 
“Of course, Yoong. Don’t worry. You’ve given me its address after all,”
 
“Oh…ok, then,” Yoona stood from her seat and looked at her friends, Tiffany and Jessica who were busy decorating the apartment with many rose petals and balloons on the ceiling and the wall. She gestured them as giving them the instruction where the appropriate place to be decorated.
 
Meanwhile in Yuri’s place…
 
Yuri still talked to Yoona by the phone as waiting for her father. Suddenly the door was knocked. As talking with Yoona, she opened the door, revealing her father with red eyes. Yuri knew that he was really drunk. Wobble steps, he walked in. His red eyes gazed Yuri from bottom till top. As he his lips, Yuri stared at him suspiciously.
 
“A-App-“
 
Yuri suddenly was being pushed by her stepfather. Her shoulders were held really tightly. She was pinned on the wall and her father was trying to kiss her lips. Yuri screamed hysterically as her father did that to her. She dropped her phone to the floor.
 
Yoona on her place was shocked hearing the shrieking of Yuri’s. Frightened wrapped her mind.”Yuri-yah! Yuri-yah! what happened?! Tell me!” but, instead of getting an answer of Yuri, she only heard her shrieking. Panic immediately attacked her. She felt something bad happened to her lover. She approached her friends who were busy decorating hastily.
 
“Girls, seem something happened to Yuri now,”
 
“What?!” Jessica and Tiffany’s eyes went wide in shock.
 
“Yes,” Yoona nodded hastily.”I have to go to her house right now,” after that, she ran, rushing to Yuri’s house. She even didn’t bother to wait for the cab or the bus. She preferred to run to be able to reach the house of Yuri’s. She kept running along the road, ignoring the wondering gaze of people who passed by.
 
Meanwhile…
 
Yuri shrieked in panic as running around the house to avoid her stepfather who wanted to her. now, they were in the kitchen. Yuri stood behind the dining table and her father was at across her.
 
“Yuri-yah…please…come here. I’m your appa. You don’t need to be afraid of me,”
 
“No..no..” Yuri’s tears were falling from her eyes.”Please, Appa. Don’t do this to me,”
 
Ignoring Yuri’s plea, Yuri’s dad laughed demonically.”It’s clearly your fault, Yuri-yah! Why are you so hot that I’m finally unable to hold my hormones now?!”
 
“No, Appa. Please~~”
 
Yuri’s dad smirked cynically and ran towards her. Yuri tried to run away yet her father was too fast. Her father managed to hold her shoulder and Yuri got pinned on the floor. Yuri kept struggling to be able to release from her yet he was too strong for her.
 
“Please, Appa. No…” Yuri moved her head to the sides to avoid his lips on hers.
 
“SHUT UP!!” he slapped Yuri’s cheek hard. Yuri only could cry silently as her dad grabbed her pants, wanting to pull off it. Just as he was about to take it off completely, he was pulled and he got punch on the face several times.
 
“FUKC YOU!!” Yoona punched him on the face repeatedly causing his face was filled with the blood.”I TOLD YOU NOT TO LAY A FINGER ON HER! AND HOW DARE YOU WANT TO HER??!!” Yoona kicked his stomach and punched his face anymore. She grabbed him by the collar and punched it anymore. She finally stopped after the man in front of her lying lifelessly on the floor. She then turned her head, finding her lover sat on the floor, crying.
 
“Unnie,” she kneeled in front of her and cupped her cheeks.”Are you okay? huh?” she asked concernedly.
 
Yuri’s lips still trembled in frightened as Yoona asked that.
 
“Do you get hurt?! Where? Tell me. please, tell me if you’re okay,” Yoona put her lover on her embrace.
 
“I-I’m okay, Yoong. I’m okay,” Yuri replied though she couldn’t hold her tears anymore.
 
“Oh, thanks God,” Yoona kissed her on the head and pulled her that she was able to stand.”Let’s get out of here,” Yoona’s arm wrapped Yuri’s shoulder, while another hand pulled the suitcase.
 
***
 
Damn him! How dare he did that to her! if only Yuri didn’t forbid me, I must have called the police to arrest him. Yap! Along the way, as we walked together, Yuri forbad me to call the police, telling them what just happened. Yuri was too nice to the jerk like him. Thankfully I came on time, so anything bad didn’t happen to my precious love, Yuri. I’ve promised her to protect her no matter what happen, so I wouldn’t even forgive myself if something bad happen to her.
 
Finally, we’ve arrived at her new place. New place for her, but not for me. Yeah, since new place for her I meant was my apartment. The address I gave her was the address of my apartment. I want her to live in my apartment, so finally we’re able to live together. During we spent time together, indeed I’ve never asked her to go to my apartment, so practically she didn’t know the address where I lived at. The one and only she knew, I lived at an apartment. That’s all.
 
I still haven’t told her yet if it was my apartment as I opened the door. When we walked in, suddenly the off lamp suddenly being . Jessica and Tiffany yelled in the same time, greeting Yuri with the confetti. Yuri’s eyes went wide in surprise and I could see the amusement on her face as she wandered around, seeing the decorations.
 
“Sica, Fany-yah,”
 
“Welcome, Yuri-yah,” Jessica greeted as smiling at my lover.
 
She turned her head and looked at me.”Yoona…this is…”
 
I smiled and circled my arm around her neck.”Now, this is your home, Unnie. How? Do you like it?”
 
My lover wandered around and seems she was surprised seeing my stuffs and Jessica’s here.
 
“Yoona, your stuffs are here. does that mean you…”
 
“Yap!” I circled my arm around her neck again.”Actually, this is my apartment, Unnie. I live here all this time with Sica Unnie. Now, you’re gonna live here, with me and Sica Unnie,”
 
I chuckled as I see her face was still filled with the surprise.
 
“That’s funny thing of you, Yuri-yah. how could you didn’t know the address of Yoona’s apartment, whereas you used to spend time together with her?!” Tiffany shook her head and her face was covered by the disbelieving.”You are too babo, Yuri-yah,”
 
“YAH!!” Yuri protested as her best friend said her.”How could you say if I was babo?!” she turned to me and tugged my shirt.”Yo~ong, Fany said if I’m babo,”
 
She was so cute as she whined to me. But, I decided to more.”Indeed you are, Unnie. How could you didn’t ask me where I lived all this time? tsk..tsk…tsk…”
 
“YAH!” I received a smack on my arm and she pouted.
 
“But,” I circled the both of my arms around her neck and stared at her eyes deeply.”I love this babo so much,” I pecked her lips and received a yell from Jessica.
 
“YAH! no PDA, here!” she approached us hastily.”Yoona, ppalli bring her to your room to put her stuffs so we can have party after that,”
 
I saw my lover surprised at Jessica’s remark.”What?! y-your room, Yoong?”
 
“Emm…” I rubbed the back of my head.”Yap, Unnie. We…we’re gonna share room together, since this apartment only has two bedrooms.”
 
“B-but Yoong-“
 
“Aisshh! No more word,” Tiffany suddenly pushed us that we entered the room.”We can’t wait for having party now,”
 
-Normal POV-
 
Yoona and Yuri were in the same bedroom now. Yoona helped Yuri to put her stuffs in appropriate place. And after awhile, finally everything has been settled and they sat on the bed.
 
“Yoong,”
 
“Ne,” Yoona replied her lover softly.
 
“Is it okay if I live with you now?”
 
“Why, Unnie?” Yoona snuggled closer to the tanned-girl next to her, brushing away her hair.”You don’t like it?”
 
“No, no. of course I do like it, Yoong,” Yuri replied hastily which made Yoona smiling.
 
“Then, you don’t have to ask that, Unnie. We’re in relationship now. and I think it’s okay for us to live together from now on,” Yoona stared at the brown eyes of Yuri’s deeply as her hands squeezed the latter’s hands gently.
 
Yuri felt lost on the doe-eyed that stared into her eyes deeply. Her heart was beating fast as the contact made by her lover. Her heart beat fast even more as Yoona’s lips touched hers gently and her arms around the neck of hers. Yuri parted her lips, letting Yoona’s tongue battled with hers. She wrapped her arms around the younger’s waist, and as she’d already lied down with Yoona on her top, the door was knocked hard.
 
“YAH! PPALLI!! DON’T DO ANYTHING YET RIGHT NOW! THIS IS STILL NOON FOR THE SAKE OF HEAVEN!!”
 
Both of them pulled away right after hearing Jessica’s yell and they quickly sat up.
 
“Well, Unnie. better we go out now, before HellSica comes,”
 
Yuri chuckled as Yoona held her hand, pulling her to stand up.
 
--------------------------------
 
 
 
jjajajang....another fail update..
sorry...>.<