Chapter 15

Hide and Seek Love
another update for you guys...^^
but so sorry for the typos..
i didn't have to re-check it..so just ignore them, if they do exist in this chapter..>.<
-------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Tiffany’s eyes went wide right after Jessica told Siwon like that. She looked at Siwon hesitatingly, he glanced at her cynically.
 
“Is that true, Fany-yah? she is…your girlfriend?”
 
“Emm…” before Tiffany could reply, Jessica tightened her grip, making her glanced at the blonde.
 
“Yap! Any problem with that?” with her death glare, Jessica said.
 
Siwon kept staring at them which caused between them in silence then smiled cynically.”Tsk! I don’t remember you’re into the girl, Fany-yah,” he scoffed as looking at Tiffany who kept in silence.
 
Jessica still gripped Tiffany’s hand and stepped closer to face Siwon.”Whether she’s into the girl or not, that’s none of your business, right?!”
 
Siwon looked at the blonde sharply before he responded.”That’s exactly my business, since I was her BOYFRIEND,”
 
“You WERE her BOYFRIEND. But now, she IS MY GIRLFRIEND. So, you have no right to approach her and just BACK OFF!” Jessica poked Siwon’s chest then dragged Tiffany out of the boutique, leaving the guy alone.
 
Tiffany still was quiet as she was being dragged by Jessica till they stopped near emergency door, the one and only the empty place in the mall. Jessica stood in front of Tiffany as her back faced her. Tiffany looked down as she still thought about what just happened.
 
“Jess,” Tiffany presumed to break the silence.”W-What did you mean about that?”
 
“About what?” Jessica asked coldly, as her back still faced Tiffany.
 
“About you told Siwon that I..”
 
“I love you, Tiff,”
 
“Eh..?” Tiffany was more shocked and confused by Jessica’s word.
 
“I love you,” Jessica repeated and now she turned around so they could face each other. She approached the younger girl and held her hands.”Well…indeed, I admit that when first time I met you, I found you as annoying girl. You annoyed me since whenever I went, you were always there. I always met you whenever and wherever I went. I was so bored of your presence around me,” her eyes which looked down now stared at Tiffany’s eyes.”But, the more I spend my time with you, the more I realize that the annoying feeling towards you of mine has turned into love. Now, when you aren’t around me, I’m lonely, Tiff,”
 
“Jessi…”
 
“Well,” Jessica sighed and shrugged her shoulders.”I don’t care if you wanna accept my feeling or not. I just….i just wanna confess what I feel for you,” just as she was about to leave Tiffany, her hand was grabbed, which made her to stop walking.
 
“I love you too,”
 
Jessica turned around, facing the eye-smiled confusingly.”W-what did y-“
 
“I love you too, Jess. Actually,” Tiffany looked away, trying to hide her pink cheeks.”Actually ever since I met you, your image always stuck in my mind. Everytime I remembered and met you, my heart was beating madly. I couldn’t stop thinking of you every single night. I didn’t know why,”
 
“B-but Siwon…”
 
“He’s just my ex, no more, no less. Furthermore, I’m a type person who doesn’t wanna be back to the past. Ever since we broke up, my love for him had faded away already. No matter hard he tried to get back with me, I don’t care. Since, I’m not loving him anymore. My empty heart has been filled by the new love. And it’s…” Tiffany paused for a sec then continued.”It’s my love for you, Jess,”
 
“Tiffany…”
 
“Well,” Tiffany shrugged her shoulders.”I love you yet I only could keep that in my mind, since…I was too afraid to conf-“ her words were cut by Jessica’s lips on her which made her widening her eyes in shock. After her sense was back, she gave in and kissed the blonde back. Jessica held Tiffany’s neck as Tiffany’s hands circled around Jessica’s waist.
 
They broke the kiss and stared at each other. Jessica caressed Tiffany’s cheek gently.”I love you, Tiff. Please allow me to be yours,”
 
Tiffany gave the blonde her gorgeous eye-smiled and nodded, causing the latter smiled.
 
“Anyway, Tiff,”
 
“Hmm,” the eye-smiled lifted her eyebrows.
 
“May I have your mom’s number?”
 
Tiffany was more confused of the blonde’s sudden question that out of topic.”What for?”
 
“Well,” Jessica looked away for a sec and looked into Tiffany’s eyes deeply.”I just want to thank to her. Since she had given birth to a goddess as beautiful as you for me,”
 
Right after Jessica said that, Tiffany blushed.”Ewww….Jessica has turned into Chessyca now,”
 
Jessica smiled and pecked Tiffany’s lips.
 
***
 
Yoona and Yuri were walking together in the night along pathway as enjoying their ice cream.  They had spent their time in various places today. After going to the zoo, they strolled the city. Yoona accompanied Yuri to find the apartment for her, since her birthday was nearing already, and right after that day, she wanna move out of her dad’s house, living freely.
 
Yoona glanced at the older girl who was in next to her; she was busy eating her ice cream. Yuri then noticed that Yoona was staring at her. She stopped eating her ice cream and looked at the younger confusingly.
 
“Wae? Why do you keep staring at me, Yoong?” she looked at the ice cream on Yoona’s hand and it was about to melt.”Yoong, your ice cream is about to melt soon. Eat it soon,”
 
Yoona smiled sweetly.”It doesn’t matter, Unnie,” she simply replied as eating her ice cream.
 
“Anyway, why did you keep staring at me earlier? Huh?” Yuri asked curiously as tilting her head.
 
“Nothing,”
 
“You are weird,” then, they continued walking and Yuri continued eating her ice cream. Yoona glanced at the tanned-girl and smiled playfully. She moved her hand that it was nudging the ice cream cone of Yuri’s, causing Yuri’s nose hit the ice cream.
 
“YAH!”
 
Yoona laughed heartily as Yuri wiped the ice cream on her nose.”
 
“You are indeed such a prankster!” Yuri yelled as running to catch the younger girl up who was running away first. The laughter could be heard, filling up the night.
 
***
 
Yoona has arrived at her apartment and was quite surprised while finding that it was empty. She didn’t find Jessica inside at all.
 
“Did she go somewhere?” she asked herself after walking around. But, she only shrugged it off and went to the bathroom to take a bath.
 
After wearing her casual outfit, a white cotton shirt and a shorts; she took her guitar and walked to the balcony. She settled down on the floor as leaning against the wall and placed her guitar on her lap. She strummed it as thinking of composing the new song again. She closed her eyes as her fingers expertly strummed the strings of the guitar which producing the beautiful melody. She played it as thinking of a figure. She played it as thinking of Yuri, her smile, her laugh, her whine, everything.
 
Since she was too busy strumming the guitar as closing her eyes, she didn’t notice that someone stood in front of her, leaning on the balcony railing. It made Yoona was surprised while she opened her eyes.
 
“Sica Unnie…You’re home already?”
 
Jessica still leaned and smiled.”Yeap,” she replied.”Anyway, the melody you played just now is so beautiful. Did you compose it?”
 
Yoona nodded in response.
 
“Finally you could compose any song again, Yoon,” Jessica approached Yoona and sat in front of her.”Where did you get the inspiration for this song?”
 
“Should I tell you or not…? Emm, I think I shouldn’t,” Yoona replied playfully, causing Jessica yelled.
 
“YAH! Aissh! You don’t have to tell me, I’ve known though,” Jessica crossed her arms over her chest.
 
“By the way, where have you been that just arrived at home now, Unnie?” Yoona asked as starting to play her guitar again.
 
“Should I tell you or not…? Emm, I think I shouldn’t,”
 
“YAH! so, you took revenge now, Unnie? fine,” Yoona strummed her guitar, playing the beautiful melody again.
 
“How’s your day with Yuri today, Yoong?” Jessica asked. As she knew that Yoona was about to say the same words as before, she cut.”I’ll kill you if you reply my answer playfully like before, Yoong. because  I ask you seriously,”
 
“Hehehe…seems you could read my mind, Unnie,” Yoona chuckled. She stopped playing and her head leaned the wall.”Our day is good, Unnie. We both have fun today. Strolling the zoo, strolling the city to help finding the apartment for her,”
 
“An apartment?”
 
Yoona nodded.”Yes, an apartment. Her birthday is nearing already, Unnie. Right after her birthday, she’s going to move out of her dad’s house and live her new life by herself,”
 
Jessica replied the doe-eyed ‘oh’ and nodded.
 
“Our day is good. However…”
 
“However..?”
 
Yoona sighed. She put her arms behind her head, as her head leaned on the wall.”There’s something strange on her, Unnie,”
 
“Strange?”
 
Yoona simply nodded and continued.”She suddenly turned into gloomy and spaced out often. She wasn’t as cheerful as before I hugged the guy in the zoo,”
 
“WHAT?!” as Jessica exclaimed, Yoona was taken aback.”You…You hugged the guy?”
 
“Yes. but they’re our fans, Unnie. They asked me to hug them. And Yuri saw it. right after that, Yuri changed. She wasn’t as cheerful as before. But, when I asked her, she only replied that she was okay,”
 
Jessica was silent for awhile for thinking.
 
“I was so confused what happened to her exactly,” Yoona uttered, tilting her head.
 
Jessica then looked at Yoona and poked her shoulder.”YAH, you’re babo!”
 
Yoona frowned confusingly.”Me? babo? Why?”
 
“Don’t you notice that she was acting like that because she was jealous of them?”
 
“Jealous? But, it couldn’t be, Unnie,”
 
“Why couldn’t it be? Of course it could be. Can you position yourself in hers? Imagine that you see Yuri hugging a guy. what will you react?”
 
“Why do you ask me that, Unnie? O-of course I-“
 
“Don’t try to fool me, Yoona,” Jessica said as looking at the younger.”I know you love her. I can see that through your eyes while Yuri is around you. And I saw you’re always happy everytime you arrived at home after spending time together with her. Why don’t you just admit that you love her, Yoona? just admit and confess it,”
 
Yoona was stunned by Jessica’s word, causing them in silence.
 
“Better you confess before it’s too late, Yoona,” Jessica added.
 
“B-but how, Unnie?”
 
“Just confess your feeling, babo,” Jessica was a bit upset at the silliness of Yoona.”Ah, I have an idea,” she flicked her fingers and whispered her plan on Yoona’s ear. Right after Yoona heard her idea, her eyes sparkled.
 
“That’s good idea, Unnie. I hope it’ll work,”
 
“Well, just try it, Yoona,”
 
Suddenly, Jessica’s phone was ringing. She fished it on her pocket and picked up.”Yeah, Babe,” she got up and walked to the balcony railing, leaning her body on it.
 
“Babe?” Yoona thought in confusion. She furrowed her eyebrows and got up, walking to the blonde who was busy talking on the phone. She didn’t notice that Yoona was standing behind her, since her back faced her. Yoona observed every single conversation of her.
 
“Yeah. Don’t worry. I’ll sleep on time right after showering. Yes. Well, I hope your eye-smiled can lull me instead. Kekekeke…”
 
“Eye-smiled?” Yoona was more wondering as trying to guess whom the one who was talking with Jessica.
 
“Okay. Bye, Fany-yah…Night,” Jessica ended the line happiness. As she turned around, she jumped a bit in shock, seeing Yoona stood in front of her, a tease smile on her face.
 
“W-what are you doing he-“
 
“Babe? Eye-smiled? Fany-yah?” Yoona said playfully as looking at the blonde tease fully.
 
Jessica only looked down in embarrassment as Yoona .
 
“So, finally you’re in relationship with Fany Unnie, Sica Unnie? with the ANNOYING GIRL you said?”
 
“Y-yah!” Jessica immediately looked up and Yoona saw the tint of red on her cheeks.”I-it’s not like that,” Jessica only could utter that word before she dashed into her room hastily, leaving Yoona in balcony.
 
Yoona chuckled as her friend acted like that. after that, she let out a sigh and leaned her body on the railing. She looked up to the sky that was decorated many stars.
 
“Should I…confess what I feel for you, Unnie…?”
 
----------------------------------------