Chapter 11

Hide and Seek Love
hi guys..
i've updated again... ^^
-----------------------------------------
 
In the evening, right after having dinner, Yoona headed to the balcony of apartment as her guitar was being held by her. She sat on the floor, leaning against the balcony railing, her guitar on the lap. She was going to compose a song again. A few moments passed as she played her guitar. While she was busy playing, Jessica approached and sat next to her.
 
“Hi, Unnie,” Yoona greeted as still humming to find the best note for her new song.
 
Jessica smiled as her eyes glanced at the younger girl.”Still trying to compose our new song?”
 
Yoona nodded in response as her hands still were busy with her guitar. Jessica let out a sigh.
 
“Just relax, Yoon. Manager Oppa hasn’t called us yet furthermore. Don’t too push yourself to make the new song for us. It’s our vacation. Just enjoy it,”
 
Yoona stopped to play as her head leaned the railing.”But it’s my duty to compose the song for us, Unnie. If I can’t produce any song, we won’t exist in entertainment world anymore,”
 
Just as she was about to play again, Jessica took the guitar from Yoona’s lap and put it on next to her.
 
“Yah! what are you doing, Unnie? give my guitar back!” Yoona exclaimed.
 
“I told you not to push yourself, Yoona. just relax and enjoy our vacation. Don’t too focus on our career in entertainment world. A song wouldn’t be composed if the mind of composer didn’t feel relax. Compose a new song really needs an inspiration, not a forcing,” as the blonde said that, the doe-eyed girl only pouted.
 
“So, just enjoy our vacation here okay. Enjoy your time here. furthermore, you’d found your childhood best friend again, Yuri, right? Enjoy your together time,”
 
Yoona then let out a sigh in defeat.”Ok then. I’ll obey your word,” Yoona looked up to the sky, many stars existed, decorating the night sky.”Unnie,”
 
Jessica tilted her head.”Ne,”
 
“How’s your day with Fany Unnie lately?”
 
As Yoona asked that, Jessica stuttered.”W-what do you mean? Wh-why did you ask me about her all of a sudden?”
 
“Aye,” Yoona looked at the blonde girl sitting next to her.”Why are you stuttering like that, Unnie?” Yoona smirked mischievously.
 
“I-I’m not,” Jessica retorted.”She….” she paused for a sec.”She’s really annoying,”
 
Yoona widened her eyes.”Annoying? what do you mean? During I saw her, she’s really a stunning girl and not to mention a nice girl too. By you said she’s annoying…”
 
“She is. Aishh! I just…I just find her as an annoying person. Can you imagine that?”
 
“Imagine what?”
 
“Whenever I was going out to look for some fresh air in around city, I must see her. Wherever I went to, I must meet her. When I wanted to buy some food in minimarket, I met her. When I wanted to go home right after shopping in the mall, I met her again. Aisshh! I’ve been bored of her presence around me,” Jessica blurted out.
 
“Hah, Jinja?! You…you always met her whenever and wherever you’re at?”
 
Jessica nodded. Yoona grinned all of a sudden.”Wow! that means…that means you’re meant to be, Unnie. it’s a fate that let you always met her,”
 
Jessica then gave the younger girl a death glare as poking her temple.”YAH!! never ever say about fate anymore to me!” after that, Jessica stood to head to her room, leaving Yoona and her guitar. Yoona only could smirk as her partner acted like that.
 
***
 
Right after the class was over, Yuri packed her stuffs and dashed out of the classroom. She went home by herself, since her best friend, Tiffany was absent. As she walked along the pathway, she met Jessica who walked from the opposite.
 
“Hi, Sica,”
 
“Oh, hi, Yuri-yah,” Jessica replied. She looked at the tanned-girl then wandered around.”Where is Tiffany? Why are you just alone?”
 
Yuri smiled a bit before answering.”She’s absent for a week already, Sica,”
 
“Absent? For a week?”
 
Yuri nodded.”Ne. She got the Thypus Symptoms, which made her to get some rest in home,”
 
Jessica’s eyes went wide as she heard that.”Thypus? then, how is she now?”
 
“Well, so far, she’s getting better. I just saw her in her home, I guess she’ll come to school three days later,” Yuri replied as she smiled. She glanced at the blonde girl, she found the concern on her eyes.”Don’t worry, she’ll be fine,” the tanned-girl patted the blonde’s shoulder.
 
“Yah! why did you say that to me? that’s none of my business,” Jessica said coldly.
 
“Hahaha…alright, alright,” Yuri lifted her hands as pretending to surrender.”Anyway, where is Yoona now, Sica?”
 
“Yoona’s in her favorite place now with her guitar,”
 
“Ok then. Thank you. see you, Sica,” with that, Yuri left, heading to the most favorite of their place.
 
***
 
“Got you!” Yoona exclaimed right after she found the hiding place of Yuri, behind the big tree near lake.
 
“Aisshh! How could you find me again now?” Yuri whined as she pouted.
 
“I told you if I would find you definitely, Unnie,” Yoona replied playfully.
 
“Aisshh!” Yuri walked as still pouting.
 
After Yuri met Yoona in their favorite place, they used their together time with playing hide and seek again. In the first place, Yoona only played her guitar while Yuri knitted a handicraft. Since they’re feeling bored, finally they decided on playing hide and seek again. They didn’t care if they’re grown up already, since they had assumed that playing hide and seek was a game that never got old. When they re-played that game again, as usual, Yoona could find Yuri easily just like before. Yuri never could win everytime she played it with Yoona.
 
Right after they’re tired of playing already, they re-sat on the edge of the lake again. They savored the sun that was about to set. A few moments passed, Yoona lied down which was followed by Yuri. both of them lied down on edge of the lake, savoring the orange sky and the chirping of the birds.
 
“Yoong,” Yuri called the younger girl’s name softly.
 
“Ne,”
 
“You know…everytime we’re together, though in silence only, doing a small thing, I always feel comfortable. I…” Yuri tilted her body that they could face each other.”I always wanna do this with you, Yoong. I don’t know what happened to me, but, whenever you’re around me, you always make me safer and comfortable,”
 
As Yuri said that, Yoona stared at her eyes deeply. Her hand roamed Yuri’s hand before locking their fingers.”Unnie…” Yoona uttered softly.”If you said so, I promise, I won’t ever leave you anymore. I’ll always be by your side, no matter what,”
 
They kept staring at each other that caused the silence between them. Suddenly, the ringing was audible, breaking the silence. Yuri fished her pocket, reaching for her phone. She glanced at it, there’s a message.
 
“Sica…” Yuri mumbled.
 
“Sica Unnie?” Yoona asked confusingly then the latter nodded. They two changed position into sitting position. Yuri read the message sent by Jessica.
 
From : Sica
 
Yah, Yuri. can you tell me where Tiffany lives at? Can you give me the address?
 
“Why did she ask Tiffany’s address all of a sudden? What does she want exactly?” Yoona asked in confusion.
 
“I don’t know,” Yuri shrugged her shoulder. Then they stared at each other before smirking and laughing right after realizing something. Afterward, Yuri typed and sent a message that contained Tiffany’s address to Jessica.
 
Yuri put her phone into her pocket again.”She’s really cute, Yoong. I can’t believe a person like her does exist in this world,”
 
“Well,” Yoona replied as smiling.”It’s her charm, Unnie,”
 
After that, Yoona and Yuri continued spending their time with enjoying the sunset and savoring the evening air by taking a walk together as Yoona brought Yuri to home.
 
------------------------------------------