Chapter 14

Hide and Seek Love

 

-Jessica’s POV-
 
I’m lying down on my bed as staring at the ceiling. Why the hell does Yuri’s word keep lingering on my head? Aisshh! I ruffle my hair in frustration. I turn my body around, back and forth, searching for a comfortable position to sleep, but still I can’t sleep. What happened to me?
 
Siwon…Siwon is Tiffany’s ex?
 
Flashback – normal pov-
 
“Yeap. Siwon. He is…he is Tiffany’s ex,” Yuri continued her words.”Fany and Siwon were in relationship for two years. After two years, Fany felt something fishy about him. Everytime she called or texted, he never answered. He left Fany in cliffhanger that finally she tried to search for the revelation of their relationship. She went to his house, and for her shock, she saw him kissing with another girl. Well, after that, they broke up,” she stopped for a sec and looked at Tiffany.”And Fany-yah, after hurting you, he called you again?! Tsk! Never ever being trapped for twice, Fany-yah. he’s such a player. I would be mad at you…so..so mad if you till accept him as your boyfriend anymore,”
 
Right after Yuri finished her sentence, Jessica gasped, freezing, unable to do anything. She didn’t know why her heart aching as hell.
 
Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany noticed Jessica’s reaction. Tiffany held her shoulder and shook it lightly, hoping she would back to the reality.
 
“Jess, are you okay?”
 
“Ah,” Jessica finally snapped out of her trance and forced to smile.”N-ne. Kwaenchana,”
 
End of Flashback –Jessica’s POV-
 
“Why do I keep thinking of that thing?! what happened to me?! whether Tiffany and Siwon get back together or not, that’s none of my business,” I mutter to myself as sitting up. I lean on the backrest and see my phone which is on the table. I reach for it and click the contact. I search for Tiffany’s number and look up, thinking for texting her or not. I glance at the clock, it’s 11 pm already. Okay then. I’ll try.
 
To : Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Tiff, have you slept yet? I’m sorry if you have. I’m sorry for bothering you
 
After I click send, I’m lying down again. A few seconds later, my phone vibrates. I glance at it, a message from Tiffany. What? So she hasn’t sleep yet now.
 
From : Tiffany the annoying girl
 
I was about to go sleep when receiving your message. And don’t worry, you aren’t bothering me ^^ what’s the matter, Jess? You haven’t slept yet?
 
I scratch the back of my head randomly. Should I reply it…or not? Well, that would be the rude of me if I didn’t.
 
To: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
I can’t sleep
 
From: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
What? You can’t sleep? Wow…that is really the weird thing of you…kekekeke xD So far I know you, you’re the one who can sleep easily. Even you can fall asleep as standing…hehehehe :P
 
What?! D-did she just make fun of me? Tsk!
 
To: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
It’s all because of you!
 
From: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
What? Because of me? how come? I didn’t do anything to you
 
To: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Well, just forget it. by the way, about Siwon, how is he?
 
From: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Why do you ask about him all of a sudden? Oh, well, he just called me right before you texted me. We had very long conversation that I didn’t realize that we talked for about 90 minutes already. Geez…! I don’t know what to do. should I treat him nicely?
 
My heart starts to ache anymore right after reading every single of text Tiffany sent to me. I lose my word to reply her. Then, another message came again.
 
From: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
He asked me to hang out three days later, since I have no class at all >.<
 
I gulp right after I finish read that. what to do? what should I do?
 
To: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Jinja? Well, it’s up to you for treating him nicely or not, Tiff. Why do you ask me that?
 
From: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Oh…I see. Okay then. anyway, I’m so sleepy that I’m gonna sleep. Let’s continue later. Bye Jess
 
To: Tiffany the annoying girl
 
Okay then. Good night, Tiff
 
 
I put my phone on the table again. As I think of her, unconsciously my stupid lips turn into smile. I cover it quickly right after I realize that. What happened to me? Am I….being insane already?
 
***
 
-Normal POV-
 
Today, Yoona dressed up neatly. Since Yuri has no class at all, they have a plan to go to the zoo for hanging out together. Right after everything finished, she walked out of her room. She headed to Jessica’s room which was at next to her room. After a few times knocking, she opened the door and peeked in.
 
“Unnie,” she saw the blonde lying down on the bed, reading a magazine.
 
“Ne,” Jessica turned her head, looking at Yoona.
 
“I’m going now, okay. I might go home late, you don’t have to wait for me. I’ve brought the spare keys after all,”
 
“Alright, alright,” the blonde shifted her gaze to the magazine again, as her hand waved to Yoona.”Just go now. Shooo..!”
 
Yoona chuckled and closed the door. Then immediately she headed to Yuri’s house to pick her up.
 
Jessica lied down on her stomach, as her finger tapped the bed. She glanced at the clock, it was 11am. She turned around, staring at the ceiling. Then she remembered if Tiffany’s school ended early today. Finally she decided on dressing up and going to the school of Tiffany.
 
***
 
Right after the class was over, Tiffany packed her stuffs and walked out of her classroom. She didn’t have to go to Yuri’s classroom first, since she already knew that Yuri had no class. Out of five days, they have different schedule two days. Today, Yuri has no class yet tomorrow Tiffany has no class.
 
As she walked out of the university area, she was surprised seeing the blonde standing near the gates. She was standing as sipping a glass of coffee latte ice. She turned her head and right after she saw Tiffany, she approached her.
 
“Hi, Tiff,”
 
“Hi, Jess,” Tiffany replied. Her heart suddenly was beating faster right after seeing the blonde in front of her.”T-this is an unusual of you, coming here. what’s the matter?”
 
“Well,” Jessica put her hand into her pocket.”I was strolling the city and coincidentally I passed by here,”
 
Tiffany looked at the blonde and then she smiled secretly at her persistent to be cold. Coincidentally? How did it just coincidentally? Actually, before Jessica turned her head, Tiffany secretly observed her behavior already. She saw Jessica standing, sipping her drink as glancing at her watch several times with the anxious face. Those behaviors of Jessica’s had explained Tiffany. She knew that Jessica intentionally waiting for her. however, she kept it on her mind.
 
“What? What’s with your face?” Jessica lifted her eyebrows.
 
“Ah, nothing, nothing,” Tiffany hastily shook her head.
 
“Well,” she looked at Tiffany.”Are we going to somewhere or only stay here?” Jessica asked coldly.
 
“It’s up to you, Jess,”
 
“Okay,” Jessica nodded.”What about going to watch the movie?”
 
Tiffany only followed the blonde as they walked together.
 
***
 
Yoona and Yuri strolled the zoo as looking at the animals inside the cage. Yuri often squealed crazily everytime they passed by the cages of the animal. She always squealed; omo, Yoong. that is elephant, Yoong, those pandas are so cute, Yoong, these birds are so beautiful. As Yuri acted childishly, Yoona smiled secretly. She found the cuteness of Yuri when she did that. Seeing the happiness on Yuri had made Yoona for being happy too, since her happiness is her happiness either. As strolling, Yoona never released her grip on Yuri’s hand.
 
Now, they’re sitting on the grass, wanting to have lunch. They sat under the tree near the cage of panda. Yuri opened the lunch box of hers, revealing kimbap inside. She held the box in front of Yoona and offered it.
 
“Do you wanna some, Yoong?”
 
Yoona didn’t reply instead open and point at it. Yuri frowned at this yet she understood Yoona meaning finally.
 
“Aishh! You’re such a spoiled person,” she muttered as taking a slice of kimbap and feeding it to the younger girl which was accepted gladly by her. Yoona munched it slowly.
 
“Hehehehe…thank you, Unnie,” Yoona chuckled as swallowing it.”That was so tasty. I want some again,”
 
“Wait a sec. even I haven’t eaten it yet,” Yuri exclaimed. As she was about to take a slice, Yoona took it first. She looked at the doe-eyed confusingly.
 
“Now, it’s my turn. Let me feed you, Unnie,” she lifted a slice of kimbap.”Say aaahhhhh….”
 
Yuri opened , waiting for kimbap in . Yoona moved her hand playfully and entered the kimbap in her own mouth instead.
 
“Yah! you tricked me,” Yuri whined as smacking Yoona’s arm. She pouted.
 
“Hehehe….sorry, sorry,” Yoona took another.”Now, I’ll feed you for the real,” she got closer to the tanned-girl and fed her.
 
Then, they were having lunch full of laughter and jokes. After feeling enough to take a rest, they strolled the zoo again. Yoona circled her arm around Yuri’s shoulder as they walked together.
 
“Omo!” suddenly Yoona exclaimed, shocking the girl next to her. her eyes glued to a cage. Yuri was wondering at her action, furthermore while she released her grip on Yuri’s and walked closer to the cage.
 
“Yuri Unnie…what are you doing inside the cage? Is that banana delicious?” she said playfully to a monkey behind bar that was busy eating a banana.
 
“YAH!!” Yuri exclaimed, smacking Yoona’s arm, which made Yoona turning her head. She saw Yuri’s raging face as her hands on her waist.”What do you mean calling that monkey as my name??!”
 
“Omo!” Yoona faked a surprise look on her face.”You…why are you here all of a sudden? Have you got out of the cage already?” Yoona still made fun of the tanned-girl in front of her.
 
“YAH, Yoona! just stop it! aissshhhh…!” Yuri whined as the younger girl still kept making fun of her.
 
“Hahahaha…alright, alright,” Yoona laughed.”Mianhae, Unnie,” she pinched Yuri’s cute cheek.”I’m just kidding,” she circled her arm around her shoulder again and continued to walk.
 
In the middle of walking, Yuri went to the restroom and Yoona sat on a bench. Suddenly, two guys approached her.
 
“Excuse me, are you YoonSic’s Yoona?” the taller one asked.
 
“N-ne,” Yoona replied in confusion.
 
“Woah….i’m so happy for meeting you. We’re the fans of urban musician, especially your group, YoonSic Duo. we’re the biggest fans of you. Your songs are really good and we love it,” the shorter exclaimed happily.
 
“Ah, thank you so much,” Yoona uttered politely as smiling.
 
“Emm, anyway, where is Sica?” the taller asked again.
 
“Ah, she isn’t with me now. she’s going somewhere,”
 
“Oh…I see,” they nodded in understanding.”Anyway, can you give us your autograph?” they held two pieces of paper in front of Yoona.
 
“Sure,” after finishing, she handed them the paper.
 
“Emm, Yoona-ssi,” one of them scratched his back of head randomly.”May i…..may I hug you for a sec? that will be an honor of me if you let me,”
 
Yoona chuckled then guaranteed his wish for hugging him.
 
Meanwhile, Yuri who just came back from the restroom, saw Yoona hugging a guy. A weird feeling then attacked her right after she saw that sight. Her heart was hurt, so painful, as if someone squeezed it tightly.
 
As Yoona released the hug, she saw Yuri standing behind the guy.
 
“Hi, Unnie,”
 
The guys turned their head, finding a girl stood behind them. Yoona approached Yuri and put her arm around her shoulder.”You’ve come back,”
 
Yuri faked a smile and replied.”N-Ne. the restroom was so full, so, I took the long time. Sorry for making you wait,”
 
Yoona noticed there’s a change in Yuri’s tone. it wasn’t as cheerful as before.”Unnie, what’s the matter?”
 
“Ah,” Yuri looked down.”Anni. anniyo,” she shook her head as smiling.
 
Two guys approached them.”Yoona-ssi. We’re going now. thank you for the autograph,” they bowed slightly and left.
 
“W-who are they, Yoong?” Yuri asked as staring at the back of the guys while they left.
 
“They are my fans,”
 
Yuri only replied her ‘oh’
 
“Well,” Yoona looked at Yuri cheerfully.”Shall we…continue taking a walk, enjoying our errr….date?” she scratched her cheek randomly as she said her last word.
 
Yuri was surprised as Yoona said that, yet she tried to be calm.”Ah, ne…let’s continue, Yoong,”
 
And then they continued walking. However, the sight of Yoona hugging the guy kept flashing into her mind. Everytime she remembered that, her heart was hurt.
 
“Why am I being like this? what’s wrong with me?” Yuri thought as they strolled the zoo again.
 
***
 
After the movie ended, Jessica and Tiffany walked around the mall. They entered a boutique to another boutique in the mall, looking around the clothes.
 
“Kyaaahh! It’s so cute,” Tiffany squealed as taking a pink dress.
 
“You’re indeed such a pink freak,” Jessica commented as shaking her head.
 
“Pink is a beautiful color, Jess. You don’t like it?”
 
“I do. but not as much as you do. you’re such a freak,” the blonde said playfully.
 
“YAH!”
 
Before Tiffany could attack, Jessica had run away from her wrath. Then, as Tiffany was busy choosing the clothes, Jessica decided to walk to the other side of boutique, shopping around the denim shorts. She glanced at her behind, she saw Tiffany still busy looking around the dress as puffing her cheeks. She couldn’t help but smile secretly and she continued to shop around.
 
As Tiffany busy shopping around the dresses, suddenly a guy approached her. She looked at her side, a tall-handsome guy smiled at her. as he smiled, his dimples were shown.
 
“Siwon Oppa,”
 
“Hi, Fany-yah. what a coincidence meet you here,” he smiled while meeting Tiffany.”How are you? I’m so happy finally meet you,”
 
“Ah, I’m fine,” Tiffany replied awkwardly. She tried to be nice to him.
 
Jessica was surprised as she turned around, Tiffany was talking to a guy. She clenched her fist and gritted her teeth. She approached them slowly as observing what they were talking about.
 
“Well, about my invitation…do you wanna hang out with me? I’ll pick you up if you wanna,”
 
As Tiffany didn’t reply yet, suddenly she felt a grip on her hand. She looked at the side, Jessica was the one who locked their fingers.
 
“Sorry, she can’t. she already has appointment with me. You can’t go with her. I won’t allow you with her,” Jessica said coldly as giving him her death glare.
 
Siwon approached and smirked cynically before responding.”Excuse me, who are you to her that forbid me to go with her?! you have no right to do that,”
 
“Of course I do,” Jessica more gave him her death glare.”Because, I’m her GIRLFRIEND,”
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
how was it guys...?