Chapter 27

Hide and Seek Love

finally, i could update this story..

sorry for the late update guys..

__________________________

 

"Who is Seungri, Yul?"
 
As the doe-eyed girl looked at her, Yuri gulped nervously secretly. She was confused of replying that question. She glanced at her girl next to her and placed her phone on the table.
 
"He..."
 
Yoona raised her eyebrows, still waiting for her girl answered her question. After she let out a sigh, she decided to speak.
 
"He's my cousin,"
 
"Cousin?"
 
Yuri nodded."Yes, he's my cousin. He's a son of my uncle. We barely met each other, and that was probably the reason he called me just now,"
 
Then she looked at her girl that looked hesitant with her answer. Finally she got closer to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.
 
"C'mon, Yoong. I told you the truth. You believe me, right? I'd never fallen in love with anyone else. I only love you, Yoong," Yuri said as she stared at Yoona's eyes, her hand rubbed her shoulder to comfort the latter, since she knew that her Yoong started to get jealous of that Seungri guy.
 
Yoona looked at the pleading eyes of her girl which made her sighing and nodding."Yeah, I trust you, Yul," she said as she reached for the latter's hand before kissing it."I'm sorry, for doubting you,"
 
Yuri, again secretly, sighed in relieved after she knew that her girl trusted her words.
 
"Well, if you said so, then let's enjoy our food now, Yoong. I know you're hungry already," she uttered as taking a forkful of bacon and shoving it into Yoona's mouth that was taken gladly.
 
They enjoyed their food as talking many random things and feeding each other. Yuri munched her food and glanced at her girl who was eating happily.
 
"Sorry, Yoong, for not telling you the truth completely,"
 
***
 
Yuri and Tiffany had been back to Korea, while Yoona and Jessica were still at States to finish their promotion. They had promised to their girls to go back to Korea, right after they finished promoting.
 
Yuri and Tiffany in the Jinki Ahjussi's store were having chit-chat as they worked at the store.
 
"Yuri-yah," Tiffany walked out of the cashier desk and headed to where Yuri sat on, and she immediately sat next to her best friend.
 
"Hmm," Yuri replied, as she didn't release her gaze to the handicraft right in front of her face. As usual, she was busy knitting.
 
"You know...that..."
 
Feeling the nervousness on Tiffany's tone, Yuri quickly looked at best friend."What?"
 
"Emm..actually...I...I asked Jessi to meet my parents," Tiffany said shyly.
 
Yuri's eyes immediately widened right after hearing her best friend finished her words.
 
"Jinja?! Woah, that's fast,"
 
"So, you think it was too fast?" Tiffany's expression changed into gloomy."No wonder when I told about it to my Jessi, she was shocked immediately,"
 
"Emm..no...I mean.." Yuri put her handicraft on the table and held Tiffany's hands."Yeah, it's so fast. But, you were so cool too, dare to take next step for your relationship by going to introduce Sica to your parents,"
 
"But, is it going to be alright if I do that, Yuri-yah? I just want my parents to know the precious girl of mine. Am I supposed to cancel my intention?"
 
"Well," Yuri shrugged her shoulders."If yourself is ready enough to let your parents know your relationship with Sica, why do you have to cancel it? Just do it, Fany-yah,"
 
Right after Yuri finished her words, Tiffany's face changed into happy anymore and she immediately nodded."Hehehe..thank you, Yuri-yah, for your advice. I'm sure already now to introduce Jessi to my parents,"
 
Seeing the happiness on her best friend, Yuri smiled either. She then continued knitting.
 
"Emm, Fany-yah,"
 
"Yes,"
 
"Actually, once Yoona caught Seungri calling my phone,"
 
"W-what?!" Tiffany quickly looked at her best friend.
 
"Hhhh," Yuri sighed and stopped knitting again."Yeah. And after that, Yoona asked me who he was,"
 
"Then, what did you answer?"
 
"I...I said if he was my cousin,"
 
"Mwo?"
 
"Yes," Yuri placed her arms on the table."I said Seungri was my cousin, a son of my uncle,"
 
"Yuri-yah," Tiffany held Yuri's shoulder."Until when, Yuri-yah? Until when, you're gonna not to tell the truth to Yoona? Why do you have to hide this? Just tell her the truth and everything is going to be okay,"
 
"It's not, Fany-yah. It's not going to be okay and you knew it already. I don't want Yoo-" Yuri couldn't finish her word as her vision was blurry, her head went dizzy and hurt. She placed her handicraft on the table quickly as her hands clutched her head.
 
"Y-Yuri-yah, Yuri-yah, are you okay?!" Tiffany exclaimed in panic as she stood up, holding Yuri's shoulder.
 
Yuri closed her eyes, biting her lips to endure her pain on her head.
 
"Yuri-",
 
"Ne, I'm okay, Fany-yah. Kwaenchana," Yuri held her best friend's hand and smiled at her.
 
"But y-"
 
"I'm okay, don't worry, Fany-yah," Yuri said as giving her smile to erase the worried on Tiffany's face.
 
***
 
Yoona and Jessica fulfilled their promise to go back to Korea right after they finished promoting eventually. Now, they were in Korea, living happily with their own girl friends.
 
One day, in a sunny day, Tiffany and Jessica were going out. They went to Tiffany's house to meet her parents. Despite Jessica felt nervous to meet them, she still could handle her feeling, furthermore Tiffany's words earlier that assured her if her parents would like her and accept their relationship.
 
Yoona was watching TV in the living room while she saw Yuri had been neatly with her clothes and ready to go out. She frowned in wondering as she saw her girl like that.
 
"Yul," Yoona called her girl who was closing the bedroom door. Yuri turned her head, finding the doe-eyed girl sat on the sofa.
 
"Ne,"
 
"Where are you going?" Yoona asked as she stood and approached her girl. She put her arms around the older girl's neck.
 
"I-I'm gonna..."
 
Yoona frowned even more as waiting her answer.
 
"Work. Yeah, I'm gonna work, Yoong,"
 
"Work? Aren't you supposed to have time off today? Even Fany Unnie doesn't go to work,"
 
"Oh, I was supposed to have time off today indeed, but Jinki Ahjussi called me to go to his store. He said, I gotta work today, since he had some business again,"
 
"Okay then, let me drive you o-"
 
"I-it doesn't necessary, Yoong," Yuri refused quickly.
 
"Why?"
 
"It doesn't necessary. I can go to there by myself. You don't need to drive me," Yuri took her bag and carried it on her shoulder."Just enjoy your day now, okay," Yuri said before she pecked the younger girl's cheek. And after that, she left her girl.
 
***
 
Yoona was lying on the sofa as she pushed the remote repeatedly, searching for any interesting show, but, she still didn't find it. She groaned lazily as the boredom slowly attacked all over her mind. She glanced at the clock, it was evening already, but her girl wasn't at home yet. She didn't ask where Jessica was at though, since she knew already that she still must be with Tiffany now.
 
"Aigoo..", she sighed boringly."Where is Yuri? Why hasn't she come home yet?" She sat up and pouted."Maybe, it would be better that I pick her up now and invite her to have dinner together. She must be happy if I do that,"
 
With that, she dressed up and got ready to drive to Jinki Ahjussi's store. After awhile, finally she arrived. She got off of her car and got surprised right after seeing the store was being closed by the owner. She approached him and greeted politely.
 
"Excuse me,"
 
"Ne," he turned his head and smiled after seeing the figure in front of him."Yoona,"
 
Yoona smiled as she greeted Jinki Ahjussi back."Emm, excuse me, Ahjussi. I wanna ask about Yuri. Where is she? Is she going home already?"
 
"Yuri? I thought you knew already that today she has no schedule to work on. She always doesn't go to work at this day,"
 
Yoona's eyes widened in shock as she heard those words from him."W-what? But she said if she got called by you today, so she went to here though she had no schedule today,"
 
Jinki Ahjussi frowned and shook his head."No. All day along, I was the one who keep guarding this store, since Yuri and Tiffany have no schedule to work on today,"
 
"Oh...alright then, gamsahamnida, Ahjussi," after Yoona bowed, she got into her car, heading back to apartment.
 
Right after she arrived, she immediately walked to her room. She decided on waiting Yuri only at there. Just as she was about to unlock the door, she was surprised as the door was opened. She entered, she saw her girl was at home already. She was sitting on the chair, her back faced Yoona.
 
Yoona was about to circle her arms around her neck but stop when she realized that her girl was talking with someone by phone, and didn't notice her presence.
 
"Ne..I'm at home already. Yes. I'm fine now. Don't worry okay,"
 
Yoona tiptoed to get any closer to her girl, listening to every single word of her girl. She was wondering, who the one was talking with Yuri now.
 
"Nee..don't worry. Just trust me, I'll be fine. Hehehe..you're worrying too much. Just stop it, okay. Emm..yes, I also wanna thank to you. Thanks for today, Seungri-yah,"
 
Yoona's heart was like being clutched very tightly, about to burst, right after knowing who the one was talking with Yuri.
 
"So, you were going out with Seungri today, huh?!"
 
Yuri was so shocked after she hung up the line, her girl shouted at her, making her moved nervously.
 
"Y-Yoong, you are home already?" She stuttered as she stood up and approached her girl.
 
"Where have you been all day long, Yul? Why did you lie to me today by saying if Jinki Ahjussi called you that made you working, while you had no schedule today?!"
 
"Lied? I-i did",
 
"Just admit it, Yul. I went to his store just now, he told me that you didn't go to there. Why did you lie to me?"
 
Yuri looked down as she saw her girl was like that. Despite she really wanted to tell her the truth, she still couldn't. So, she just let Yoona spilling her emotion out.
 
"Is it..is it because of Seungri? Huh?! Actually, I've observed you all these times, you always were busy talking and texting him. And I heard you were saying thanks for today to him. You were going out with him today, weren't you?"
 
Yuri blinked, trying to hold her tears back. She gotta be strong in front of her girl. She had to not to tell the truth to her.
 
"From the communication you have with him all these times, I also know that he isn't your cousin. So, tell me, Yul, tell me. Who is he? Who is this Seungri guy?! Are you cheating on me now?!"
 
While Yoona said those words, suddenly Yuri's head started to be hurt. She closed her eyes, to endure the pain on her head secretly. Yoona was still talking without realizing Yuri's condition. The pain on Yuri's head was so unbearable, feeling like her brain nerves were being tugged, and her head was being hit. Not long after, she felt the fresh blood coming out, dropping her palm. She slightly looked up, looking at Yoona, but all her vision was blurry, and everything in front of her was like double. With what she experienced right now, she couldn't hold it anymore.
 
Yoona stopped talking right after she saw the blood streaming from Yuri's nose."Y-Yul!" she quickly caught her girl who was falling backward, and pat her cheek to wake her up. She was very panic after touching the blood on Yuri's nose.
 
"Yul!!"
 
-------------------------
 
 
well...?