Chapter 32 (FINAL)

Hide and Seek Love
Hi guys..
long time no see...
i know, it's been a really looooong time i didn't update my story..*hugs
i was so really really busy guys..work was really killing me...
but finally, i can update now..and it's the final chapter..
i think i lost my writing ability..eottokeee..? T___T
so i'm so sorry if this chappie will be disappointing u..*bows
--------------------------------------------
 
My eyes were swollen and tender already due to the tears that kept flowing right after the doctor in this hospital told Yuri's condition. He said that my Yul was getting weaker, and only waited for her time. Fukc off! What did he mean by her time?! How could he say that such thing?!
 
I sat down on the chair next to her bed, staring at her sleeping face and caressing her cheek gently. The doctor said she fell into a coma and we couldn't predict when she would wake up.
 
***
 
I walked out of the room to go to the doctor's room to ask about Yuri's condition. As I walked, I saw Jessica and Tiffany rushed to me. They asked me about Yuri's condition and that was the moment I couldn't hold my emotion. My tears flowed uncontrollably and they hugged me tightly to comfort me.
 
Though they assured me that Yuri would be okay, I could see a doubt inside their words. They also couldn't be sure that Yuri would be fine while recalling about the true condition of Yuri. So, I just could cry in front of them, since I always held it before.
 
***
 
It's almost two weeks already that my beloved wife, my life, my Yuri, fell into a coma. Everytime the doctor examined her, they would say that there wasn't any progress about her condition. She still laid on the bed lifelessly with an oxygen mask over and the equipments on her body.
 
I sat on the chair next to bed as her head. I held her hand tightly and kisses it lovingly.
 
"Yul, my wife. My love. Why do you like to sleep too much? Wake up, please. I miss you, I miss your eyes, I miss your voice, I miss your whines," and my eyes started teary again as I couldn't hold my emotion.
 
Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw Jessica and Tiffany stood beside me.
 
"Yoona, go grab some food outside. You haven't eaten since yesterday and it was only five spoons. You must be very hungry now,"
 
I shook my head."No, Fany Unnie. I don't wanna leave Yuri. I wanna accompany her till she opens her eyes,"
 
"Yah, Yoona! Why are you so stubborn? You gotta eat otherwise you will get sick," I was startled at Jessica's tone while she talked kinda yelling at me."I know you really want to accompany Yuri till she wakes up. I know you don't wanna leave her. You barely could sleep and eat. And look at yourself, you look so pale and I can see that you have the eyes bag. I know that you wanna wait for Yuri, but at least, you also can keep your health. I bet that Yuri also doesn't want you to get sick,"
 
I was stunned at Jessica's remark and my eyes looked at my wife. Jessica's arm then around my shoulder.
 
"Just go grab something to eat, Yoona. Don't worry, Fany and I are gonna accompany Yuri till you finish eating," she said in really soft tone now.
 
I sighed heavily in defeat."Okay, fine. I'm gonna eat now," I stood and I saw them smiling."If something"s happened, call me okay,"
 
After making sure that they would accompany Yuri, I went to the hospital cafetaria to eat.
 
In the cafetaria, after my food had been served, I started to eat all of them. As I was about to shove the spoon to my mouth, my phone was ringing. My eyes went wide all of a sudden right after Sica Unnie finished talking to me. I immediately stopped my intention to eat, and rushed to Yuri's room.
 
I saw Sica Unnie standing in front of the door, and I rushed to her.
 
"Yoona,"
 
"I-is that true? Does Yuri really-"
 
"Yes, Yoona. Yuri is awake," my lips immediately curved up into a smile and I opened the door.
 
As I was in the room, I saw Yuri was really awake, her eyes opened already and Tiffany sat on chair next to bed. I approached her and sat on the chair after Tiffany standing for giving me the seat.
 
"Yul," I intertwined our fingers and kissed it lovingly. My hand ran to her hair, it gently.
 
"Yoong," she replied me really weakly, and it tugged my heartstring, making me so hurt hearing her voice.
 
I smiled lovingly to hide my sadness. Like always, I didn't wanna be seen as a weak hubby in front of her. I gotta be strong in front of her.
 
"Hey, you're up finally," I held her hand tightly and kissed it again. I was really really happy that she could open her eyes again eventually.
 
"Yoong," her voice was really weak and her tone was so low that made me leaning down to be able to hear her word."I...I wanna go back to that place,"
 
"What?" I frowned confusedly at her remark, didn't get what she meant."That place?"
 
She nodded."Yeah, that place. Our place for honeymoon. That place is so beautiful. I want us to go there again,"
 
I sighed and nodded."Okay. We're gonna go there again, but after your condition is getting well okay,"
 
Suddenly she shook her head after I said those words."No. I want us to go there right now, Yoong,"
 
"What?! What do you mean by right now?" I shook my head, denying her words."You can't go to there right now, Yul. Look at yourself. You gotta take a rest well, and after your condition is getting better, then we go to there,"
 
"Yeah, Yoona's words are true, Yuri-yah. You need to take a rest now,"
 
"No, Fany-yah," I was confused why Yuri was still stubborn to go to our honeymoon place. Her eyes looked at me, begging."Please, Yoong. I really wanna go to there, right now. Please,"
 
I sniffed as trying to hold my tears back when I saw Yuri begging for me like that. She looked so weak now and my heart was hurt because of it.
 
"Please....Yoong," her eyes started teary and I couldn't bear to see that.
 
"Okay, Yul. Okay. Let's go to there now," I sighed in defeat, couldn't resist her plea, didn't know why.
 
"What? Are you crazy, Yoona?" I could tell that Jessica and Tiffany were shocked with my decision, but I didn't mind them. Yuri was smiling after I finally defeated. I quickly called the doctor to pull Yuri's life equipments off and brought Yuri to our honeymoon place. Though Tiffany and Jessica were shocked at first, finally they could accept my decision. They seemed to know already that my decision was for Yuri's sake too.
 
***
 
After I got the permission to bring Yuri from the doctor, we got into my car and I drove it to our honeymoon place. I looked at my Yul occasionally as driving, she looked so pale and her body seemed to get weaker. She leaned againt the backrest, and I really couldn't bear to see her state now. I really wanted to cry, but I couldn't in front of her.
 
I reached for her hand and held it tightly, afraid of losing her. She smiled afterwards.
 
"I really love your hand holding mine like this, Yoong. Wish I could feel it forever,"
 
I sniffed as my tears started to form in my eyes, fortunately I still could prevent them to fall.
 
"Don't worry, Yul. You will always feel it, since I'm gonna hold you as much as you want, and we'll always be together forever, right?"
 
I took her hand and kissed it lovingly.
 
And finally, we've arrived. The day was dark already. After I parked my car, I brought her wheelchair and seated her on it, then we headed to the bungalow I rented before. While we headed to bungalow, Yuri closed her eyes.
 
"The sound of waves is really beautiful,"
 
As I was about to unlock the door, Yuri stopped me with her hand and made me frowning confusedly."No need to get in, Yoong,"
 
"Why, Yul? Didn't you wanna get in before?" I kneeled in front of her, asking her softly.
 
She shook her head."I just wanna stay here, enjoying the coastal air with you,"
 
"Ooooh..okay," I nodded in understanding and led her to the couch in the verandah.
 
I sat on the couch and Yuri lied down on my lap. I intertwined our fingers, holding it tightly as my other hand her head and cheek softly.
 
I saw Yuri sighing and closing her eyes."It's so comfortable with me on your lap like this, Yoong," she said really weakly and it tugged my heartstring. I really wanted to cry."And it's also really a beautiful night, I can enjoy the coastal air, the sea breeze and the sound of waves at the same time. Do you feel the same way, Yoong?"
 
I wiped my tears secretly and nodded."Yeah. It's really beautiful. I do feel the same way, Yul,"
 
Yuri's eyes looked at the sky."Many stars up there, and a full moon. Those are really beautiful. This moment reminds me of our first time when we went here back then, when you sang me a song. Can you sing that song again for me, Yoong?"
 
"O-of course, Yul," I opened my mouth and started to sing a song she wanted to listen to.
 
All I ever want to be is the most beautiful dream in your sleep
All I ever want to be is something that you would always long for
 
Because my steps are frail without you
Because my heart is weary
 
All I ever want to be is something that you always long to touch
I want you to know that I always adore you
Without you my hours are lonely
My heart is in chain
All I see is but your shadow
 
You are like a beautiful melody in my heart that echoes my longing for you
You are like the air that I breathe, you are always there for me
 
Only you can calm me down
Without you I feel lost and lonely
 
I saw Yuri closing her eyes and smiling."As usual, your voice is so beautiful, Yoong," I felt her holding my hand tightly."And do you remember your wish after we saw a shooting star, Yoong?"
 
"Y-yes. I remember, Yul. What's with that?" I kinda stuttered due to tears I tried to hold.
 
"It seems...your wish will come true, but for me. I'm the one who will be able to fly to that moon and carve our name at there,"
 
"W-what do you mean, Yul?" My lips trembled. I started to get the bad feeling but I wished that wouldn't come true.
 
"And it seems...my wish won't come true, that...we could be together forever. It seems I have to leave you now,"
 
"Noooo..! No, please, Yul. Don't leave me! We promised for being together forever, right? Right?!"
 
"I'm sorry, Yoong,"
 
"No! If you leave me, I will chase you, Yul. I can't live without you!"
 
I waited for her next response, but, she was still quiet, her eyes remained close.
 
"Yul, Yul,"
 
I could feel her grip on my hand getting weaker, and it fell on her side. I couldn't hold my tears anymore, and they were falling from my eyes swiftly.
 
-Normal POV-
 
Jessica and Tiffany were at the car. They're at the journey to go back to home, after seeing Yuri in the hospital. As the car stopped due to the traffic light, Jessica's phone was ringing. Tiffany was the one who picked it up. Her eyes went wide and she gasped in shock, the phone on her hand was falling. She closed , her tears couldn't stop streaming.
 
"What's wrong, Tiff?"
 
"Y-Yuri....she's...gone,"
 
***
 
Yoona's POV
 
I headed to the balcony slowly and leaned on the railing. I glanced at my left hand, and it was decorated by a beautiful bracelet, and on my grip, there was a rilakkuma doll which was made of the yarn. I pressed its stomach, and a familiar voice was heard.
 
"Annyeong, Yoongie. My name is Kkuma and I was made by a girl who loves you so much, a girl who had promised to give you me if you could find her when playing hide and seek. I know, she's gone already, but please don't be sad. She's always with you. Her love for you will always with you, in your heart. Just keep her love forever okay, till you meet her again in the next life. Don't be sad, and keep fighting to reach your passion and dream to be an infamous duo group in the world along with Sica. Byeeee.."
 
My tears were falling from my eyes as the voice of Yuri on the rilakkuma doll I held finished talking. After she's gone, Fany Unnie gave me a box that was filled with the handicrafts Yuri made for me.
 
Yeah, Yul. I promise, I won't be sad. I know that you're always with me, as long as I keep your love for me and our memories in my heart. I believe that we can meet again in the next life.
 
The knock on the door was surprising me. I wiped my tears quickly.
 
"Yoona, our performance is about to come,"
 
"Ne, Sica Unnie," I placed the Kkuma doll in my bag and opened the door. Both of us headed to the stage and as soon as we're on the stage, our fans cheered.
 
"Okay, Guys. Thanks for coming," Sica Unnie said to the fans and they immediately cheered for us.
 
"Emmm, we would like to sing a song. This song is dedicated to someone, someone whom Yoona loves. Let's sing along with us, okay,"
 
Then I started to strum my guitar and Sica Unnie started to sing.
 
You know all the things I've said
You know all the things that we have done
And things I gave to you
There's a chance for me to say
How precious you are in my life
And you know that it's true

To be with you is all that I need
Cause with you, my life seems brighter and these are all the things
I wanna say...

I will fly into your arms
And be with you
Till the end of time
Why are you so far away
You know it's very hard for me
To get myself close to you

You're the reason why I stay
You're the one who cannot believe
Our Love will never end
Is it only in my dream? You're the one who cannot see this
How could you be so blind?

To be with you is all that I need
Cause with you, my life seems brighter and these are all the things
I wanna say...

I will fly into your arms
And be with you
Till the end of time
Why are you so far away
You know it's very hard for me
To get myself close to you
I wanna get I wanna get
I wanna get myself close to you
 
I wandered my sight to our fans who were singing along with us, as strumming my guitar and singing. My eyes went wide right after I saw familiar person between them. Yuri wore a white dress and she looked so stunningly beautiful. She smiled at me and disappeared.
 
You seemed so happy right now in your place, Yul. I love you, Yul, so much. And nobody can replace you. You'll always live in my heart.
 
 
----FIN-----
 
 
 
okay..finally this story ended already..
how do you think guys?
now, i'm gonna try to update my other stories..
see yaa in my other stories...:) *waves