Chapter 23

Hide and Seek Love
Living without Yoona by my side, I must admit, it’s really torturing me. it’s too painful for me, finding no one beside me when I wake up in the morning which usually I saw her, my seobang, sleeping peacefully next to me. Loneliness, emptiness and my longing for her, always attack my soul everytime I wake up. Since Yoona and Jessica left for States, I live in this apartment alone, well, though sometimes Tiffany stays over here to accompany me. When she stayed over, we always shared our feeling for our lover. Not only me who experienced this pain of departure apparently. She also felt the same way as I felt. She also misses her Jessi every single day.
 
However,
 
The two of us tried to be mature. We kept trying not to let our feeling controlling our life. We don’t wanna spend our life in emptiness and loneliness, since we realized that we would meet our girl again someday. We believed, they would come back for us, as soon as they finish promoting their new album.
 
So,
 
To ease our bad feeling, we bustle our day with many activities. Since our term has finished already after final exam, we fill our day with working in Jinki Ahjussi’s store. We guard his store, greet his customers, and serve them. In the night, I make the handicrafts ordered by them and try to finish it as soon as possible. I don’t wanna make Jinki Ahjussi nor my customers disappointed with my work. As for Fany, she said right after working with me, if she didn’t stay to accompany me, she always painted in her room. She preferred to paint the abstract, and indeed, she has talent in that field.
 
Sighed. I’m not working in Jinki Ahjussi today, since its schedule to be closed. So, I only spend my day in this apartment alone. Well, actually, though sometimes I feel lonely without Yoona, that feeling can be decreased by our communication via Skype. Despite we’re separated so far, we always try to keep in touch as often as possible, whenever both of us have time to communicate.
 
And this morning, she just sent me an e-mail, if Sica and her weren’t busy. They said, they would call me tonight. I’m so excited to wait for their video call, so Tiffany is. Right after I told her if her girl would call her tonight, she immediately got excited to stay over with me.
 
Waiting for tonight, I spend my time with cleaning up the entire of apartment. I tidied up the things inside, replacing them in their place. I tried as hard as I could to bustle myself, so that my boring day would disappear. And as expected, it’s true. After i finished cleaning up, i glance at the clock, it almost twilight already. So, i make my way to the bathroom to clean my self. After bathing, i dress up with my shirt and shorts. Tiffany will be coming in about two hours later. She will come here after having dinner with her family. So, i decide to make the dinner, a kimchi fried rice. Right after my food is ready, I enjoy it, eating my dinner alone.
 
As my dinner has been consumed, I wash the dishes and go to my bedroom. I glance at my phone lying on the bed, it has a message from Tiffany.
 
From : Fany
               
                Yuri-yah, I’m on my way. Wait for me, okay. My Jessi hasn’t called yet, right?
 
I smile at how she addressed her girl. My Jessi. I then start typing to reply her.
 
To : Fany
 
                Don’t worry. they haven’t called yet. But, can you be faster to come here? I’m so bored to death already
 
Then, another vibration from my phone. Woah, she’s so fast in replying the message.
 
From : Fany
 
                Missing me already, huh? Kekeke…wait for me then xD
 
Aigoo. My best friend. Again I smile at her remark.
 
To: Fany
 
                Just come here as fast as possible okay, Fany-yah. Or I won’t let you talking to your JESSI
 
I emphasized the word of Jessi to .
 
From : Fany
 
                Noooo…! Let me talking to her. I miss her so bad. Okay, okay. I’ll arrive about 20 minutes. ^^
 
I put my phone on the bed again after I received her message. Then I kneel to open the drawer on the closet next to bathroom. I open it and reach my hand to the corner side of it. after I’ve got what I want, I sit on the floor and open the box in my hand. It reveals my handicraft I made for Yoona back then. I intentionally put it on the corner so that she couldn’t aware it when she wasn’t at home. Actually, my handicraft for her isn’t done yet, since still there’s something I have to fix it. So, since I have nothing to do now, I take my yarn and needle to continue finishing my handicraft for her.
 
After I put the yarn into the needle, I start to knit. I move my hands expertly, knitting to fix things that isn’t fix yet. I’m focusing my vision to the yarn so that I can produce a beautiful handicraft for my beautiful girl.
 
Yet, suddenly my eyes get blurred. I can’t see thing in front of me properly which make me putting the handicraft on the floor. My eyes get blurred which is followed by the pain on my head and the dizziness attacks it. I take the deep breath to return my vision and shake my head lightly. And slowly, the pain on my head disappeared and my vision is back, at the same time, I hear the doorbell ringing. I put the handicraft in the box to put it on the corner side of closet again. After that I get up, heading to the door. As I open, my best friend flashes me her eye-smile.
 
“Hi, Yuri-yah,”
 
I smile as I see her with a pink backpack on her back. It’s so rarely I saw her with a backpack, so I find her so funny whenever she uses it.
 
“You look like Dora with your backpack, Fany-yah,”
 
“YAH!” she put her hands on the waist and faked an angry face which make me can’t help but chuckle.
 
“Come in,”
 
She entered my apartment and started to wander around. After she put her backpack on the bedroom, she headed to the dining room, sitting on the chair, chewing an apple she took from the table.
 
I slump my body off to the sofa and turn on the tv.
 
“So, what time Yoona and Jessi will call us approximately, Yuri-yah?” she got up from her seat and dropped her next to me, following me to watch the tv.
 
“I still don’t know,” I shrugged.”Yoong said if she would send me an e-mail again if she has been ready already to Skype. But until now, she hasn’t. She seems still busy now. I guess tonight, around 10 pm,”
 
“Well,” she glanced at the clock.”It’s about two hours later then. It’s still long,”
 
“Yeah, I know,” I leaned my head on the backrest as my eyes still glued to the screen.”So, what are we going to do now?”
 
“Ah,” she exclaimed, clasping her hands.”Let’s watch a movie then. I brought a dvd to watch tonight,” she got up, entering the bedroom and she was back with a dvd on her hand. She kneeled to put the dvd into the player and soon, we started to watch, for killing the time.
 
***
 
Right after the movie ended, I glance at the clock, two hours has passed already. I check my phone, and my expectation is true, there’s an e-mail sent to me. I open and I can’t help but smile and give it to Tiffany sitting next to me.
 
“Fany-yah, this is from Yoong. Let’s turn on the laptop now,” I got up, holding her hand to drag her to my room. As we arrive at my room, we both sit on the chair and turn on the laptop lying on the table. I sign in my account and soon, I can see the familiar face in front of me.
 
“Yoong…!” I exclaimed right after I saw her face. I try to hold back my tears since I don’t want our conversation now is filled with tears.
 
“Hello, Yul. how are you?”
 
I get closer to the screen to see her face clearly.”Miss you so much, Yoong. miss you so bad,”
 
“Kekeke…” she chuckled. Oh..! how I miss her chuckle now. if only she was here with me now.
 
“I miss you too, Yul,” she turned her gaze to my best friend.”Hello, Fany Unnie. you seem staying over to accompany my Yul tonight,”
 
I blush at how she addressed me just now. My Yul.
 
“No,” I see Tiffany shaking her head. She glanced at me and at Yoona again.”I’m staying over only to talk to Jessi. Where’s she, Yoona?”
 
“Oh, so is that true, Fany-yah?” I faked an angry tone in front of me and she looked at me with giggling and giving a sign of peace.
 
I turn my head and look at the screen again.”Yes, Yoong. Where’s Sica? she’s not with you now?”
 
“Just wait a sec. She just went out to talk with our manager. I guess she’ll be…” she looked at the side then looked at us again.”There she is,”
 
Soon, Jessica appears next to Yoona and waves her hand.”Annyeong,”
 
“Jessi,” my best friend suddenly stood up, holding the screen of my laptop tightly, as if it were her girl.”I miss you, Jessi. I miss you so much. I can’t eat without you, I can’t sleep without your voice, I can’t…..”
 
As she’s ranting, I roll my eyes. She’s such an hyperbolic person. I see her gripping my laptop tighter and more tighter.
 
“Yah, yah, Fany-yah, stop it,” I released her grip on my laptop.”You’re going to break my laptop if you keep on doing that,”
 
My remark makes her pouting and it also earns chuckle from Yoona and Jessica.
 
“Jessi, she’s so mean to me,” my best friend whined as if she were a little kid who just got prank from her own friend.
 
“Kekeke…Yuri was right, Hun. You’re gonna break her laptop if you hold it tightly like that,”
 
“But I just miss you,”
 
“I miss you, too,”
 
“Ehm,”
 
I hear Yoona faking a cough which makes the lovebirds stop talking.”Sica Unnie, I also have my girl there,”
 
“Hehehe…sorry, Yoona,” Jessica said and looked at her girl again.”Tiff, Hun, do you bring your own laptop?” and it earned a nod from the latter.”Well, can we just online with OUR OWN LAPTOP so that we can talk privately?”
 
“Okay, then,” with that, my best friend stood up.”I’ll online with my own laptop, bweee…” she said as she stuck her tongue out before she left.
 
“Y-yah, Fany-yah!” then, the door is closed. I sigh. Aigoo…
 
My best friend sometimes can be mature and be childish. But, no matter what, she’s still my best friend and I love her. I turn around, looking at my girl again.
 
“Yoo~ng,” I call her name as I pout.
 
“Yes, Yul,”
 
Sighed. How I miss her voice saying my name softly like this.
 
“I miss you so so soooo much,”
 
She flashed me her sweet smile before she said.”I miss you too, Yul. but please be patient okay,”
 
I nodded in response. her voice is really enough to ease my longing for her.
 
“So, how was your concert, Yoong? how was your promotion so far?”
 
“Well,” she shrugged.”So far so good. But, when I was on the stage, I couldn’t help but think of you, imagining if you’re there in the middle of my audience, watching my performance,”
 
Her eyes stared at mine deeply. I melted at her gaze already I guess.
 
“I’m glad if your promotion is good. Hope your album can be successful,” I smile at her.
 
“Thank you, Yul. you’re really my inspiration. Whenever I feel exhausted because of our promotion, but right after I think about you, my energy is back. You’re not only my love, but also my strength and my inspiration, Yul. I love you so much,”
 
I’m so touched by her words just now. Hearing that me is her inspiration and her strength is too..too…
 
“Well, how about you, Yul? are you doing well?”
 
I nodded.”Yes, Yoong. despite I must admit it’s kinda hard to live without you now, but when we communicate like this, still can keep in touch, it relieves me. well, at least we still can talk to each other right,”
 
“I promise, Yul. I promise right after we finish promoting, I’ll go back to you. Wherever you there is always my home for me, Yul. I promise we’ll meet each other again. Wait for me, okay,”
 
Damn! Her word has made me to unable to hold my tears anymore. unconsciously, my tears streamed down on my cheek.
 
“Omo, Yul. don’t cry, please. Don’t cry,”
 
“Hah?” I sniffed.”I’m not crying, Yoong. Who said I’m crying?” I chuckled as I looked up to prevent my tears falling down.
 
“I’ll be back as soon as possible, Yul. I promise,”
 
“Yes, Yoong. I trust you,”
 
And after that, we talk many random things, about her life in States and my life here. We tell the jokes sometimes, causing we’re laughing together.
 
“Well, Yul. I guess it’s late already in your place. you need to take a rest now,”
 
“But, when are we going to talk again?”
 
“Emm…” she looked up for thinking.”I’ll tell you later, okay. don’t worry, if I have a chance, we’ll talk again,”
 
“Just don’t take too long, okay,”
 
“I’ll try,” she nodded lightly as smiling.”Now, you should sleep,”
 
I nodded obediently.
 
“And, don’t miss me, okay,”
 
“What?!” I’m shocked at her remark. How could she say like that?!
 
Seeing the shock in my face, she chuckled.”I mean, don’t miss me a little. Miss me a lot, okay,”
 
Then I smiled as soon as she said that.”Of course I’ll miss you a lot, Yoong,”
 
“I love you, Yul. so much,”
 
“I love you more,”
 
“Good night,”
 
With that, her face disappeared from my screen. She has signed out her account already. Sighed. Yoong, hope you can come back soon.
 
***
 
I close my laptop and lie down on the couch in the living room. Yuri’s image appears on my mind all of a sudden. Yul, I miss you so much. It’s really torturing me to live so far from you.
 
I glance at Sica Unnie’s room, the door is opened and she walks out of the room and sits on the single couch across me.
 
“Well, how was your conversation with your girl, Unnie?”
 
“Talking with her is only making me to miss her more, Yoona,” she sighed as her head leaned on the backrest.
 
“Yeah, me too,”
 
“Oh, how I wish our promotion will be over soon, so we can go back to our girl. I miss my eye-smile girl,” she said.
 
Suddenly, the door is opened and my manager enters our apartment.
 
“Yoona, Sica. can we talk now?”
 
Hearing the serious tone of our manager, I immediately get up.
 
“Of course, Oppa. Just sit down,” Sica Unnie reached her hand, letting him to sit down on the couch.
 
“Actually, I’d seen your behavior at these days. You two,” he stared at us one by one with his sharp eyes.
 
I’m more nervous as he stares at us like that. I can feel Sica Unnie feeling nervous too.
 
“Are you two dating someone now?”
 
________________________
 
 
 
 

i'm sorry for late update..

work was really killing me >.<

now, how was that?

i'm sorry if it's such a lame chapter..i must admit kinda lack of inspiration now..>.<

Well, see you in the next chapter..till we meet again...^^