Chapter 13

Hide and Seek Love
In the morning, after preparing breakfast and setting it on the table, Yuri exited the house. She wanted to do her usual routine in morning, jogging. As she was jogging, her sweats kept flowing from her body and she wiped them with towel in her neck occasionally. She had been jogging for about half an hour already. She sat on a bench in the pathway to recover her tired body as gulping a bottle of water. After she felt recovering already, she put her earphones on her ears again, was about to jog again. As she was busy jogging, suddenly a bike stopped next to her. She turned her head, and soon her lips drew a smile right after seeing who the biker was.
 
“Yoona,”
 
“Morning, Unnie,” Yoona flashed her sweet smile to Yuri. After that, she got down from bike and started to lead it to be able to walk together with the older girl.
 
“You like exercise in the morning too, Yoong?”
 
“Ne,” Yoona replied.”But I just rode my bike to here for once, Unnie. Actually, I wasn’t riding to this area, yet I didn’t know why all of a sudden I wanted to bicycle to here. While I was busy bicycle, I saw you jogging,”
 
“What a coincidence, then, Yoong,” Yuri uttered as she smiled.
 
They kept walking together in the morning, as Yoona lead her bike. As walking, they talked many random things and sometimes made fun of each other. Yoona’s eyes then saw a porridge stall in the park which was so full of customers.
 
“Unnie,”
 
“Ne,”
 
“Are you hungry?” Yoona asked.
 
“Since I haven’t eaten yet, so, kinda,”
 
“Let’s eat porridge now then,” Yoona motioned the older girl to go to the porridge stall.
 
Then, both of them settled down in the stall. After their orders came, they enjoyed the food together. Yoona sometimes fed the tanned girl next to her and vice versa. As Yoona told a joke, Yuri couldn’t help but giggle in eating. They took 30 minutes in the stall for finishing eating. After Yoona paid, they exited the stall for going home.
 
“Unnie,”
 
“Hmm,” Yuri looked at the younger girl.
 
“Get on my bike. I’ll ride you to home,” Yoona patted the seat on the back of bike.
 
“Okay,” with that Yuri sat on seat behind Yoona.
 
“Hold my waist okay, so you don’t fall,”
 
Yuri obeyed her words to circle her arms around Yoona’s waist. After being sure Yuri was safe, Yoona started to ride her bike along the road. Yuri didn’t know why yet she felt comfortable as she sat behind Yoona, while the younger rode her bike. She enjoyed for being ridden by Yoona till she arrived at home.
 
***
 
Today, Yoona, Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany went to the amusement park. At first, since Yoona didn’t tell if she had invited Yuri and Tiffany also, Jessica was surprised with Tiffany and Yuri’s arrival, especially the eye-smile girl. She just realized that the doe-eyed had arranged this day intentionally for her, since she was left by YoonYul with Tiffany only. Yoona and Yuri chose to separate with her, enjoying the day in amusement park, to let Jessica spending her time with Tiffany.
 
Jessica and Tiffany walked together, riding a ride to another ride.
 
“Jessi,”
 
“Mmm,” Jessica replied coldly.
 
Tiffany pointed at a place which it’s a place that the most of being hated by Jessica. Yap. Tiffany asked Jessica to enter a ghost house ride.”Let’s get into there,”
 
“Mwo?” Jessica’s eyes went wide. Even she didn’t have time to protest since the eye-smile had dragged her into the house.
 
“Okay. Keep cool and keep calm, Sica,” Jessica tried to hypnotize herself, only to ease her frightened. She really hated the ghost things yet she couldn’t tell it to the girl next to her. So, she decided on following her wish.
 
“What? Did you say something, Jess?”
 
“Hah?” Jessica was quite shocked as she noticed that her words earlier could be heard by Tiffany.”A-Aniyo. Let’s get in then,”
 
After that, Jessica and Tiffany walked around the house. Many ghosts appeared all of a sudden in front of them which made Jessica couldn’t hold her dolphin-scream back anymore. Along walking around the house, unconsciously Jessica clutched Tiffany’s shirt and hid behind her, making the latter surprised. As soon as Jessica saw the exit door, she held Tiffany’s hand before pulling it. They ran to be able to be out of the house. They panted heavily as they arrived at the outside.
 
“Jess,” Tiffany said right after gaining her breath.”Were you really scared of the house that much?”
 
As Tiffany asked that, Jessica cleared as fixing her hair.”Mmmm…not that much actually,” she tried to keep calm and….cold.
 
Tiffany smirked. She then knew one more truth of Jessica, she’s scared of the ghost yet she didn’t wanna admit it. Tiffany found the cuteness inside her figure.
 
“Wae? What’s with that face? Did you just make fun of me?”
 
“Ah, anniyo. Anni,” Tiffany shook her head nervously as Jessica caught her.
 
“Ok, now let’s continue enjoying our time. but remember, never ever ask me to enter that house anymore. If you really want to, then I’ll stay outside,” Jessica uttered.
 
“Ok. I won’t ask you to enter there anymore. I don’t wanna enter by myself either after all,”
 
“Well then, let’s ride Bumper Car now,” Jessica held Tiffany’s hand and they continued walking together.
 
***
 
Meanwhile, Yoona and Yuri rode the Ferris Wheel. As their place was at above, they could see all of amusement park and the city. Since the sun was about to set either, the sight was more beautiful. Yuri sat next to Yoona with the younger girl’s arm around her neck.
 
“Yoong, look! There’s a ship on the sea,” Yuri exclaimed childishly, as her hand pointed at the ship on the sea which was near from the amusement park.
 
“Jinja? Wow, the ship is really cute with its color, pink,”
 
“Yeap. If only Fany sees that, she must want that ship badly,” Yuri said before giggling.
 
“Ah, jinja?” Yoona asked in disbelief.
 
Yuri nodded.”Yap. That kid is such a pink freak,”
 
“Aigoo,” with that, they laughed together. Suddenly, the wind blew hard, causing the cap of Yuri flew away.
 
“Ahhh, my cap….” Yuri exclaimed in shock, as she saw her cap flying to somewhere desperately.
 
“Don’t worry, Unnie. let it flies,” Yoona Yuri’s arm to calm her.
 
“B-But that cap had been won by you after playing the dart just now,” Yuri pouted.”It has the picture of Mickey after all,” she muttered look like a child.
 
“Don’t worry,” Yoona pinched her sharp-nose.”I’ll win that cap again after we finish riding it okay,” Yoona said softly, her eyes looked into the pouted-girl sweetly. As soon as Yoona said that, Yuri’s pouted lips turned to a smile.
 
“Jinja?”
 
Yoona nodded in assuring. After that, Yoona saw the girl next to her exclaiming happily like a child who just had promised to be bought a candy. Secretly, she smiled as seeing that.
 
***
 
“Aigoo….where are they? Don’t they know that they’re late for 30 minutes already?” Jessica muttered as glancing at her watch. Jessica and Tiffany sat on a bench in amusement park, waiting for Yoona and Yuri. They had promised to meet each other in this place.
 
“Be patient, Jess. They might have walked to here now,” Tiffany said calmly as smiling. As Jessica saw the crescent-eyes of Tiffany, she suddenly became calm.
 
“Well, here they are now,” Tiffany uttered as seeing the girls have been waited for, walked to them.
 
“Sorry Unnies for being late,” Yoona said apologetically after seeing the HellSica was about to come.
 
“You! You are-“
 
“Ssst, calm down, Jess,” Tiffany Jessica’s arm gently to stop her scolding the late girls.
 
“We’re sorry. We’re late because Yoona tried to win this cap for me,” Yuri added as hoping Jessica would forgive them.
 
“Ok,” Jessica let out a sigh.”I forgive you guys. Now, where are we going now?”
 
Yoona and Yuri sighed in relief as Jessica said that.
 
“What about going to restaurant? I’m so hungry,” Yoona suggested which was followed by the latter.
 
***
 
All of them settled down on the seat in near window of the nearest restaurant. Yoona sat next to Yuri while Jessica and Tiffany sat across them.
 
“Okay, what do you wanna eat now, Unnie?” Yoona asked while reading the menu.
 
Yuri read the menu list carefully before saying.”Emm, since the weather is cold enough, I wanna eat boiled noodle,” Yuri looked at the girl next to her.”You?”
 
“Ah, me too,” Yoona’s eyes gazed two girls across her.”What about you, Sica Unnie, Fany Unnie?”
 
“I want…” before Jessica finished her sentence, Tiffany exclaimed.
 
“I wanna boiled noodle too,”
 
“What?” Jessica looked at Tiffany all of a sudden.
 
“Why?” Tiffany asked innocently.”Why are you reacting like this?”
 
“Did you just say if you wanna noodle?”
 
Tiffany nodded.”Yeah. why?”
 
“No, no,” Jessica shook her head, as a sign for disallowing her to eat noodle.
 
“B-but why?”
 
“You just recovered from Thyphus, Tiff. I won’t allow you to eat that,” Jessica reasoned.
 
“But I’m recovered already,”
 
“No!” Jessica said firmly.”You can’t eat that,”
 
“But why?”
 
“You can get sickness again if eat that,”
 
“I won’t,”
 
“Yes, you can,”
 
Yoona and Yuri only could see bickering like that. Yuri took a glance at the waitress who had been waiting and seeing them bickering. Yuri cleared , making the latter stopped bickering.
 
“Excuse me, Jessica-ssi, Tiffany-ssi. The waitress has been waiting for our order,” Yoona uttered.
 
Jessica and Tiffany then looked at the waitress and gave her an apologetic smile.
 
“Okay. Just give us the bowl of soup,” Jessica said, deciding the food.
 
“Okay then,” Tiffany pouted in defeat, letting herself for eating soup now.
 
After that, the waitress left them.
 
“Why aren’t you allowing me to eat noodle?” Tiffany still complained to the blonde girl next to her.
 
“You just recovered, Tiff. That’s why I forbid you,” Jessica replied.”Furthermore…” she paused for a sec.”Youdon’tknowhowworriediwaswhenyougotsick,” she said in a breath.
 
“What?”
 
“Ah, nothing. Nothing,” Jessica shook her head hastily.
 
“Ah yeah, Yul,” Tiffany called the tanned-girl across her.”You know, he called me again last night,”
 
Yuri’s eyes went wide in shock right after Tiffany mentioned ‘he’.”What? what does he want now exactly?”
 
“Well, I don’t know,” Tiffany shrugged her shoulder.”He just asked; how are you? have you eaten yet? Well, that stuffs,”
 
“Aishh!” Yuri muttered.”He must want you to get back together again,”
 
“By the way, by you two guys said ‘he’, who is he exactly?” Yoona interrupted.
 
Yuri turned her head and looked at Yoona.”Well, he…he is Siwon Oppa, Yoong,”
 
“Siwon?” Jessica asked.
 
“Yeap. Siwon. He is….he is Tiffany’s ex,” Yuri continued her words.
 
------------------------------
 
 
well..?