Chapter 10

Hide and Seek Love
Yoona and Yuri still sat on the edge of lake. They used their together time with Yoona singing as playing her guitar, and sometimes Yuri made fun of her with disturbing her, clutching the guitar strings of the younger girl which made the guitar wasn’t able to produce the sound, and they ended up bickering like the kid yet after that they laughed together. It happened till the sun was setting. After the day was getting dark, Yoona put her guitar on the guitar bag and carried it on her shoulder. Both of them walked hand in hand, walking along the pathway slowly as talking the random things. Yoona accompanied Yuri till the tanned girl arrived at her home.
 
“Yoona,” Yuri called the younger girl out softly right after they arrived in front of Yuri’s house.
 
Yoona replied softly.“Ne,”
 
“Do you wanna stay here again?”
 
“Mwo?” Yoona lifted her eyebrows in confusion.
 
“Well, just…if you don’t mind,”
 
Yoona then nodded as a sign in agreement. After that, they entered the house of Yuri. While they’re at inside already, the house was quiet. Yuri knew her dad must sleep at his room, yet she didn’t care. Yuri took Yoona to her room and gestured her to sit on bed. Yuri put her bag on the table before changing her clothes into the casual one, and was about to head to the kitchen
 
“Where are you going, Unnie?” Yoona grabbed Yuri by the wrist.
 
“Just wait here, okay. I’m gonna prepare dinner for us, included my dad, before he scolds me,”
 
After Yoona nodded in understanding, Yuri dashed out of her room, heading to the kitchen. Feeling bored only lying down on the bed, Yoona then took her guitar. She started to strum and hum. She closed her eyes as she tried to think the best note for her new song. She played her guitar as writing the lyrics down occasionally.
 
Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Yuri was busy preparing dinner. She wanted to make kimbap and kimchi fried rice. As she was busy cutting the radish, Yoona appeared on her beside.
 
“May I help you, Unnie?”
 
“Hey, Yoong. why are you here? just wait in my room,” Yuri stopped cutting as she looked at the younger girl beside her.
 
“I’m bored if only wait for you in room, Unnie,” she pouted.”So, I decided to help you. Well, what should I do now, Unnie?”
 
“Ok, then. If you wanna help me, please wash the pot,” Yuri continued cutting the radish.
 
“Aye-aye, captain,” Yoona said playfully as saluting. It made Yuri giggling and poking her head.
 
“You’re such a choding, Yoong,”
 
Yoona only grinned in response as heading to the sink to do what Yuri ordered. She washed two pots till they became so clean. As she was busy washing, suddenly she heard Yuri squealing. She turned her head and approached her immediately.
 
“What’s the matter, Unnie?” Yoona asked concern fully.
 
“M-My finger,”
 
Yoona glanced at the index finger of Yuri, there’s a cut and it’s bleeding.”Omo. You have been cut,” Yoona hastily took Yuri’s hand before the bleeding finger. As she did that, Yuri couldn’t take her eyes off of the younger girl.
 
“Well,” Yoona stopped and showed the finger that was clean from blood already.”Your cut must be treated now, Unnie. or else it would be infected,” she dragged Yuri to the sink and washed Yuri’s hand, and made sure it’s clean and sterile already.”Where’s the first aid kit box, Unnie?”
 
“It’s on the cabinet in living room,”
 
“Okay. Wait here,” Yoona then dashed to the living room for a sec and was back with the first aid kit box. She opened the box, she took the wound medicine and band aid. After that, she treated Yuri’s finger and wrapped the cut with the band aid.
 
“Well, it’s done,” Yoona said as giving the older girl a smile.
 
“Yoona…”
 
“Ne,”
 
“You…actually you didn’t have to do this. It’s only a small cut, Yoong,” Yuri lifted her wound finger.
 
“A small cut can be infected if you don’t treat it quickly, Unnie,” replied Yoona calmly. She stood up for heading to the living room to put the box in its place.
 
“Now, you just sit here, okay. Let me continue cooking for dinner,” just as Yoona was about to cook, Yuri held Yoona’s hand.
 
“No need, Yoong,” Yuri said quickly.”I still can do it,”
 
Yoona let out a sigh before saying.”Okay. You can do it. But, let me help you, right,”
 
After that, Yuri nodded in agreement. They both worked together for preparing dinner and putting the plates on the table. Right after the foods was ready already, Yuri’s dad came and they settled down on table. Yuri’s dad just noticed Yoona’s presence who sat next to Yuri. he smirked cynically yet Yoona didn’t care. She kept eating as feeding Yuri occasionally though the man in front of them scoffed due to their action.
 
***
 
“Aigoo, where is Yoona now actually? I’m hungry yet she hasn’t come hom,” Jessica slumped her body on the couch as dialing Yoona’s number only to get the answer of operator.”Aiishh! her phone is inactive,” she muttered under breath.
 
Due to hunger that she couldn’t take any longer, finally she decided to go out to find some food. She wore her jacket and headed to the nearest minimarket to buy some food. She walked alone along the pathway towards the minimarket. Just as she was about to arrive, she met Tiffany who just exited from the minimarket.
 
“Aisshh! That girl again,” she muttered. She was about to turn around yet Tiffany called her name.
 
“Jessi!” Tiffany hastily approached the blonde girl.”What a coincidence can meet you here,”
 
Jessica rolled her eyes.”Yeah. what a coincidence,” she glanced at the eye-smile girl, she saw two plastic bags on her hands.”Seems you just bought many things,”
 
“Ah, ye,” Tiffany glanced at her plastic bags.”My food supplies were empty already, so I bought them,” she looked at the blonde girl before saying again.”What are you gonna do here?”
 
“Me..?” Jessica pointed at herself.”I…I’m gonna buy some food. I’m kinda-“ the voice of Jessica’s stomach interrupted her words. Tiffany giggled at this voice.
 
“Seems someone is really hungry now,”
 
Jessica kept staying cold, though she was in embarrassment.
 
“Ok then. Let’s having dinner together, Jess. It’s my treat. I know the best restaurant around here,”
 
“W-We don’t need-“ but Jessica couldn’t continue her words since Tiffany has dragged her to the nearest restaurant.
 
***
 
Today, Yuri and Tiffany were at the city hall. There’s an art festival and they had rented the place to sell their goods. Yuri sold her handicrafts, meanwhile Tiffany sold her paintings. The festival was so crowded. Many people came to this place to see the festival, furthermore there’s a band to add the glorious of this festival. Despite many people came, the goods of Yuri and Tiffany only were sold a bit. People weren’t really interested with the handicrafts and the paintings. It made them trying harder, screaming loudly to promote their goods. While they’re busy promoting, Yoona and Jessica came, approaching them.
 
“Hi,” Yoona greeted as smiling.
 
“Hi, Yoong,” Yuri responded happily.
 
“How are your handicrafts? You could sell all of them?” Yoona sat on an empty chair that was offered by Yuri.
 
“Too bad,” Yuri pouted as she settled down beside the doe-eyed girl.”Seems people aren’t interested with my handicrafts. I only managed to sell a few of them,”
 
Yoona let out a sigh then stood up.”Alright then,”
 
“What are you gonna do, Yoona?” asked Jessica confusingly.
 
“I wanna help Yuri Unnie selling her handicrafts,” she replied as she took the handicrafts on the table. She put the knitting cap on her head, put the knitting necklace on her neck, put the knitting bracelet on her wrist, and carried the knitting bag on her shoulder.
 
“YAH! you look like the stupidest person in this world with those things, Yoona!” Jessica protested while seeing Yoona wore all of Yuri’s handicrafts that they decorated her body colorfully.
 
“Jinja?! Well, I don’t care, as long as these handicrafts are sold,” Yoona shrugged it off and started to walk around the hall to sell them.
 
“Aigoo!” Yuri face-palmed herself seeing Yoona’s action, yet she couldn’t hold her laughter.
 
“Sometimes she can be this stupid,” Jessica shook her head in disbelief.
 
“But, she’s really an attractive person, Jess,” Tiffany praised while she saw Yoona walking around the hall to offer the handicrafts around her body to the people. As she was busy staring at the doe-eyed girl, suddenly there’s someone saw her paintings. Feeling it’s her opportunity, Tiffany hastily approached him.
 
“Sir, may I help you? do you wanna buy this painting? It’s really good honestly. You can feel something whenever staring at-“ Tiffany even couldn’t finish her sentence since the person left. Tiffany pouted right after seeing his behavior.”Aisshh! what an impolite person!” she muttered. Suddenly Jessica appeared behind her.
 
“What’s the matter, Tiff?”
 
Tiffany turned to look at the blonde girl.”What should I do? out of five paintings, I only managed to sell one, Jess. Only one,” she slumped her on the chair. Jessica patted Tiffany’s shoulder.
 
“Don’t worry. I’ll help you,” Jessica then started to scream to promote Tiffany’s paintings. Whenever people approached to only see the paintings, Jessica must glare at them that made them buying the paintings. Due to Jessica’s help, finally Tiffany’s paintings were sold out.
 
“Thank you, Jess,” said Tiffany as counting the money she got.
 
“No problem. Let’s see Yuri now,” after cleaning up Tiffany’s stuffs, they headed to Yuri’s place. they saw Yuri counting the money.
 
“How are your handicrafts, Yuri-yah?” Tiffany asked.
 
“It’s good. They’re sold out. It’s all because of Yoona,” Yuri glanced at the younger girl who smiled as was busy helping packing Yuri’s stuffs.”What about yours?”
 
“Me too. Thanks Jess,” said Tiffany again to the blonde girl.
 
“Okay then. Where are we going now? since your goods are sold out already, can we go to the restaurant? I’m so hungry,” Yoona rubbed her stomach.
 
“Aishh! Shikshin!!” exclaimed Yuri and Jessica in unison. Yoona only grinned in response.
 
--------------------------------------
 
hi...how was it?
by the way, you can imagine how Yoona looks like with all of Yuri's handicrafts around her body, can't you? kekeke...xD
i'll try to update asap again..
please feel free to comment..:)