Chapter 6

Hide and Seek Love
Yeah...another update for you, Guys..xD
_______________________
 
In the morning, right after taking a bath and dressing up, Yuri headed to the kitchen. She was gonna cook breakfast for her and her dad. She took about 20 minutes for preparing it and soon her dad came. Both of them settled down on small rectangular dining table, enjoying their breakfast.
 
“Yah, Yuri-yah,”
 
“Ne,” replied Yuri as she munched her food.
 
“Give me some money. I need to buy something today,”
 
Yuri immediately stopped munching and looked at her dad.”Mwo? didn’t I just give you it yesterday, Appa?”
 
“That has run out! I need money again,”
 
“Appa,” Yuri put her food on the plate.”Why is your money running out easily? You couldn’t save your money I gave well, could you?”
 
As soon as Yuri said that, her dad smacked the table by his fists.”How dare you said that to me??!”
 
His snap made Yuri taken aback. Before she healed from her shock, his dad grabbed her by the collar.”Just give me the money right after this breakfast, Yuri-yah!” he hissed.
 
Yuri who was afraid to look at him only could look down then nodded.”N-Ne, Appa,” she tried to hold her tears back. She didn’t wanna show them since she used to be strong in front of him.
 
After Yuri said that, her dad released his grip and sat on his chair again. Yuri didn’t have appetite anymore, so she took her wallet and put some money on the table. Then, she exited the house, heading to the school.
 
“Yuri-yah,”
 
Yuri turned her head, and saw Tiffany running to her.
 
“Hi, Tiff,” she greeted as giving a smile.
 
Tiffany looked at her bestfriend then frowned.”Yuri-yah. Your eyes is swelling a bit. Did you just cry?” asked her concern fully.
 
“Ah, nope,” Yuri shook her head lightly.
 
“You’re lying, Yuri-yah. I knew it. tell me, what’s wrong? Is it about your father again?”
 
Since Tiffany insisted, Yuri only nodded. Tiffany then let out an irritation sigh.
 
“How I wish your birthday is tomorrow so that you can get out of his house, Yul,”
 
“It’s ok, Tiff. I still can hold it. So don’t worry, okay,” Yuri put her arm around Tiffany’s shoulder as they walked together to their school.
 
“Anyways, have you finished knitting the order of your customer, Yul?”
 
“Yeah,” Yuri nodded.”But, the newest one isn’t done yet which it’s the order of the unknown customer since you forgot to ask her name,” she stole a glance at her bestfriend as saying sarcastically.
 
“Yah! don’t be like that, Yul!” Tiffany smacked Yuri’s arm playfully.”I’m a human too, can forget a thing,” as she pouted, Yuri pinched her cheek slightly.
 
“Save your pout for your lover in future, Tiff. And I won’t get melt only because of that,”
 
“Y-YAH!” as Yuri ran after saying that, Tiffany quickly ran to catch her up.
 
***
 
“Arggh, Unnie! please get ready quickly! I’ve been waiting for you dressing up since forever, you know!” Yoona groaned in frustration as lying down on the couch in living room, waiting for Jessica who was busy dressing up in her room.
 
“Wait a sec, Yoona! I’ll be ready soon,” replied Sica from her room.
 
“Aishh! Hurry up, Unnie! I’m so hungry now,”
 
“Alright, alright,” with that Jessica exited her room. She wore the long blue jeans and the white t-shirt. As soon as Jessica appeared, Yoona hastily got up.
 
“What made you took so long in dressing up, Unnie?? you know I was dying while waiting for you,” Yoona protested as she kept looking at Jessica.
 
“Well, who knows there’ll be my soulmate out of there, Yoon,”
 
Yoona only rolled her eyes in response.
 
“Ok, Unnie. let’s go grab some food. After that, we have fun watching the movie in cinema,”
 
After that, Yoona and Jessica got out of apartment, heading to the restaurant by walking.
 
***
 
As soon as the class was over already, Yuri and Tiffany walked along pathway together like always. They were heading to the house of their customer who ordered Yuri’s handmade. Since the house was kinda far, they went to there by the train. After the train stopped, Yuri and Tiffany immediately headed to the house. While they arrived already, Yuri rang the bell. Soon, the owner came out.
 
“Yes,”
 
“Is this right the house of Mrs. Jang?” asked Yuri politely.
 
“Ne. Who are you?” an ahjumma asked Yuri confusingly.
 
“I’m Kwon Yuri,” Yuri extended her hand and the ahjumma took it for the handshake.”Jinki Ahjussi said, you ordered two wallets which were made by the yarn. Actually, I’m the one who made the yarn handicrafts and put them in his store. Well, since the store is closed and Jinki Ahjussi has his own business in out of city, I’m coming here to delivery your order,” Yuri explained as polite as possible and took something from his bag.
 
“Here are your orders, Mrs. Jang,” Yuri handed Mrs. Jang a plastic bag. After she received it, she opened and took the thing inside.
 
“Woah,” Mrs. Jang exclaimed in disbelief.”These wallets are really great. You must have knitted them very well, Yuri-ssi. I don’t regret at all for ordering them,”
 
Yuri only smiled shyly as Mrs. Jang praised her.
 
“Come in, Yuri-ssi, eng…”
 
“Ah, I’m Tiffany, Mrs. Jang,” Tiffany bowed slightly.
 
“Yes, Tiffany-ssi, Yuri-ssi. Come in. I’ll get you some drink inside,”
 
“Ah, it doesn’t necessary, Mrs. Jang,” refused Yuri politely.”Actually, we’re in a hurry. We have to go now,”
 
“Oh, alright then,” Mrs. Jang nodded in understanding.”Wait a sec ok. I’m gonna go inside to take your money,”
 
Mrs. Jang got into the house for a sec then was back already and handed Yuri the money. After Yuri and Tiffany bid a goodbye, they walked together again, heading to the train station.
 
***
 
“Yah, Unnie. Wake up. We’re about to arrive soon,” Yoona patted Jessica’s shoulder since she was asleep in the train. Jessica has been asleep since the train was running.
 
“Ah, ye,” finally after multiple pats, Jessica opened her eyes and rubbed her sleepy eyes.
 
“How could you be so sleepy meanwhile you had slept all night along, Unnie?” Yoona said as she shook her head in disbelief.
 
“Shut up, Yoon,” Jessica’s word made Yoona grinning in response.
 
Then, right after the train stopped, Yoona and Jessica walked out of the train. The station was so crowded since it was the busy hour. They must be sneaking between people so they could walk.
 
Meanwhile…
 
“Yah, Fany-yah. where are you?” Yuri asked Tiffany who was at the other line. They were separated in the train station, since while Yuri was at restroom, when she got out already, Tiffany nowhere to be found.
 
“I’m in platform three, Yuri-yah. hurry up. The train will be running soon,”
 
“Ah, jinja?? Wait for me, Tiff. Don’t leave me,”
 
“Hurry up,”
 
Soon, Yuri ended the line. She quickly sneaked between the people for reaching platform three, where Tiffany was at. She was afraid of being left by her friend and the train. The condition of station forced her to tilt her body so that she could sneak between people. She kept sneaking till someone bumped into her. Luckily, she could maintain her balance so she didn’t fall. She didn’t bother to see the one who bumped her and keep heading to the platform instead.
 
“Who was that, bumping you but didn’t say sorry to you, Yoona?” asked Jessica in irritation
 
“She might be in a hurry, Unnie,” Yoona replied as she shrugged her shoulders. Just as she was about to walk again, she felt stepping something. She saw a bracelet under her shoes. She bent down to take it and cleaned it from the dirtiness.
 
“Whose bracelet is it?”
 
“The owner might the one who just bumped you earlier, Yoon,”
 
Yoona kept staring at the bracelet. She frowned as she looked at that thing. She felt familiar with the way of the knitting this bracelet. Also, she felt like she was familiar with this bracelet, both the color and the shape.
 
“It can’t be…” Yoona mumbled in disbelief.
 
---------------------------------------
 
ok...
how was it?
i'll be waiting for your comment..:D