Chapter 26

Hide and Seek Love

hi, sorry for not updating for awhile..

kinda lack of inspiration and my laptop got trouble..T_T

luckily my lil sis lent hers..so i could update now..

-----------------

 

Yoona and Jessica smirked as they saw their manager standing at the side of the stage with shocking eyes. They shifted their gaze back to their fans in front of the stage, and Yoona cleared before she continued speaking.
 
“Yeah, what Jessica said is true. We’re gonna introduce you guys, the precious girl of ours,” Yoona tightened her grip on Yuri’s and continued. She looked at her side slightly, smiled as she saw Yuri standing right next to her with her face written astonishment because of our act.”Actually, the girl right next to me, and the girl right next to Jessica are our girlfriends,”
 
Right after Yoona finished her sentence, the gasp and the whispers could be heard by the girls on the stage. However, those didn’t stop her to continue,”Yeah. They’re our girls, and this is,” Yoona wrapped an arm around Yuri’s waist, pulling the latter to be closer to her.”This is Yuri, the most precious girl of mine in this world. I really, really can’t live without her,” she looked at the side, Yuri was looking at her, and then she smiled at her.
 
“And,” Jessica took over, her arm still wrapped around Tiffany’s shoulder.”This is Tiffany, the most beautiful girl in this world, and she also is so precious for me. She’s a girl, who could take my heart and place it on hers. I won’t ever ever leave her, and I’ll do anything for her,”
 
The fans were still staring at the girls.
 
“This is…our decision. We love you guys, all of our fans. We don’t wanna hide anything from you, that’s why, we made a decision to introduce them to you,”
 
“And we hope, you guys can respect our decision, and keep supporting us now, till in the future,”
 
“What the hell is going on here??!” suddenly, their manager who couldn’t take it anymore, stepped to the stage. He snatched a microphone away from Jessica’s hand.”Emm, please, don’t believe them. Hehe,” he chuckled nervously.”As we know, they like to joke around. Their words earlier were completely a lie. They aren’t dating with anyone, included them,” he glanced at Yuri and Tiffany. Before he could continue, Jessica snatched the mic away from him.
 
“We didn’t lie, Guys. Yuri and Tiffany are our girlfriends. We love each other. We did it, only wanna you guys knowing our life. We simply don’t wanna hide anything from you, because you are our fans, and we love you,”
 
“And as for you, Oppa,” Yoona got closer to him whose eyes stared at her sharply. And yet, Yoona also glared at him.”I know you’re our manager. However, you can’t force me not to love anyone. I love Yuri, and she’s my girlfriend,”
 
“Geez,” the manager scoffed.”You know the consequence for doing this, don’t you?”
 
“Yes, I know,” Yoona replied quickly.”Both of us know the consequence for doing this. And I, I’ll take the risk anything what your boss will do. Sica and I don’t care anymore about our career and that contract, because for me, the most precious thing in this world is spending our time with our girls,”
 
“You’ll see later the result of what you did now, Ms. Im, and Ms. Jung,” with that, the manager left the stage.
 
“Once again,” Yoona looked at her fans again.”We hope, you guys will respect our decision and can keep supporting us,” Yoona bowed slightly followed by Jessica, Yuri and Tiffany. After they did that, they left the stage, with their precious girls.
 
***
 
The four girls were sitting on the bench of the park, with Yoona wrapped one arm around Yuri’s shoulder and Tiffany’s hand was held by Jessica as her head on the latter’s shoulder.
 
“You shouldn’t have done that, Yoong, Sica. What you did just now is too dangerous for your career. You are gonna lose your career because of what you just did,” Yuri uttered worriedly, but Yoona tightened her embrace instead.
 
“Don’t worry, Yul. We’re so aware about that. We knew we’re gonna lose our career after we did that, but we don’t care. I just wanna be with you, and having by each other’s side comfortably, without secretly,”
 
“But, your career is also so important to both of you. Jessi, I knew that being a famous singer is your passion,”
 
Jessica immediately looked at her girl’s eyes and smiled.”But, being with you, spending the rest of my life with you is also my wish, Tiff. I don’t wanna lose you. I would rather losing my career than you,”
 
“Yes. Sica Unnie’s word is true, Yul, Fany Unnie,” Yoona looked at her girl and the worry girl next to Jessica one by one and gave them an assurance smile.”Don’t worry about our career, okay. We don’t care about that. All we care about is being with our beloved girlfriends, spending the rest of our life with you two,”
 
Despite Yoona and Jessica had said that, the worry on Yuri and Tiffany didn’t ease still.
Then suddenly the ringing of phone was heard."Hello," Jessica said coldly in her phone. Yoona, Yuri, and Tiffany were silent, looking at the blonde who was busy talking to someone on the phone. After a while, she placed her phone on her jeans pocket, and looked at her partner.
 
"Yoona, we gotta go now," she shifted her eyes to her lover and kissed her head lovingly."Sorry, Tiff, it was our boss, we have to go to meet him,"
 
Yoona kneeled in front of her lover, Yuri, staring at her eyes as her hands were on Yuri's shoulder."I'm sorry for not taking you home, Yul. We have to go,"
 
Yuri caressed the younger's cheek gently and smiled."It's okay, Yoong. Just go,"
 
After placing a soft kiss on Yuri's cheek, Yoona stood up and with that, Yoona and Jessica left two girls in the park. As their girlfriends went away, Yuri and Tiffany looked at each other, there was worry on their face about their girls, mostly because of what they did just now.
 
"Hope they'll be okay, Fany-yah. I'm so worried about them,"
 
"Yeah," Tiffany sighed heavily."I hope so,"
 
After that, they decided on going home, as hoping the best for their girls.
 
***
 
In the night, Yuri moved her body, turning to the right and left side, searching for comfortable position to sleep, yet she still didn't find it. She couldn't sleep since she hadn't hear anything about her Yoona at all. She was so worried.
 
After turning her body for the nth time, she sat up. She got up from her bed, and walked to Tiffany's room which was beside her room. She knocked the door.
 
"Yuri-yah, you haven't sleep yet?"
 
Yuri scratched her head as she felt guilty for disturbing her best friend."Sorry, Fany-yah, for disturbing you," then they entered the room, and sat on the bed."Just, I can't sleep tonight. Had Sica called you yet? Because Yoona hadn't. I'm so worried about her. I'm afraid if they got trouble from their boss,"
 
Tiffany leaned her back on the headboard and sighed."Jessi also hadn't called yet. I'm so worried about her either," then, she looked at her best friend that looked so worry till hell."However," she held Yuri's hand that made Yuri looked at her."I believe that they'll be fine. They must be able to settle their problem with their boss. So, stop worrying okay. I believe Yoona and Jessi will call us as soon as possible,"
 
"But Fany-yah,"
 
Tiffany placed her palm on Yuri's cheek."Don't worry, Yuri-yah. I bet they'll be fine. Now, you'd better go to sleep. Just don't think too much, it's not good for your health,"
 
Yuri finally sighed in defeat and nodded."Alright then. I'm gonna sleep now,"
 
***
 
Yuri was watching the tv after having lunch, while Tiffany was going to the supermarket to buy her needs. She kept trying to erase her worry about Yoona and believe that she would be fine, though she hadn't called her since she left her in the park last night.
 
As she was busy watching tv, the doorbell was ringing. She immediately opened the door and got shocked by Jessica's presence in front of her.
 
"Sica,"
 
"Where's Tiffany, Yuri-yah?"
 
Yuri was confused of Jessica, who seemed in hurry looking for her girl.
 
"Emm..she was going to the supermarket for awhile. Just wait for her here," after Yuri offered, the blonde immediately entered. Yuri looked around to the hallway, searching for a certain someone. Jessica noticed it and said.
 
"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Yoona told me that she's waiting for you in the lake, about 2 kms from here,"
 
Hearing Jessica's remark, Yuri's eyes went wide in surprise and she went near the blonde. She held Jessica's shoulders.
 
"I-is that true?"
 
After Jessica nodded, Yuri immediately dashed out of her hotel, and as a cab passed by, she got in and rushed to the place where Yoona was at.
 
There, she saw a girl standing facing the lake, her back was facing her. Slowly, she approached her, and called her name softly.
 
"Y-Yoona,"
 
The girl turned around and flashed the latter a smile."Hi, Yul,"
 
Yuri was hesitant to go nearer to her girl, since she couldn't read her expression, whether that was a forced smile, or a genuine one. Realizing it, Yoona sighed and rushed to her girl before hugging her tightly. She lifted Yuri and swang her, with still hugging her. Yuri only could blink her eyes as her girl did that.
 
Yoona put her girl down on the ground and held her shoulders, her eyes stared at Yuri's.
 
"Yul, you know, I'm so so happy right now,"
 
Yuri kept remaining silent as she waited for Yoona continuing her words.
 
"Finally, we can date comfortably. We can walk together, hold our hands without worry and frightened. We can go out, without sneaking secretly anymore. Our boss has let us to be in relationship with anyone whom we love,"
 
Yuri widened her eyes as soon as Yoona finished her words.
 
"J-jinja, Yoong?"
 
Yoona nodded excitedly.
 
Flashback
 
"Get in,"
 
Yoona and Jessica hesitantly entered the room of their boss. There, their boss sat on the chair while their manager stood next to him.
 
"What's it that you want to talk about, Boss?" Yoona encouraged herself to start the conversation.
 
"I just got reported that you two had broken the contract with announcing that you have a girl,"
 
Yoona and Jessica glanced at each other and nodded."Yes,"
 
"What makes you did that?! It was clearly written in the contract that you weren't allowed to have any boy or girl until it ended already,"
 
"I'm sorry, Boss. We just..." Jessica stepped any closer to her boss."We tried to obey the contract, yet we failed. We couldn't hold our feeling back, Boss. You can't control your feeling, where and when you would fall in love with,"
 
"But you two realized the consequence what you just did,"
 
"Yeah, we know it, Boss," Yoona took over."Ever since we were gonna announce our girls, we knew clearly the consequence for us. We don't care about our career anymore. And If you are going to fire us, we accept it,"
 
The boss looked at Yoona and Jessica one by one for awhile. He took a pen and handed a piece of paper to two girls."Okay, if you thought so, sign this paper,"
 
Jessica took it and started to read what was written inside first before they signed it. Yoona and she were ready already to give up on their career. They thought the paper was written about the losing of their career until..
 
"Boss, i-is that true?!" Yoona exclaimed as she finished reading. And the boss nodded as smiling.
 
"Yes. We changed your contract. You're still able to work with us, keep singing, performing although you have girlfriend. Just continue your career, and we won't forbide your private life anymore. You can fall in love and date with someone you love. We allow you doing that, as long as you can manage your time well,"
 
"A-are you serious with this decision, Boss?" Jessica still couldn't believe what her boss said.
 
"Yes. You two should be thankful to your fans. You know, they love you two so much. So much that they'll respect your decision, whatever it is. They didn't care whether you're single or not, as long as you two keep singing and entertaining them. After you two went away from the stage, there were two fans of yours, telling others that as the good fans, they have to keep supporting you. And you must know, right after they said that, they came here, yelling at us, asking us not to fire you. They wanted you to be the duo forever, as their favorite idol. Even, they threatened that would burn this building if we ever dare to fire you. So, here is it. Sign this paper, and you still can be duo, singing to entertain your fans,"
 
End of flashback
 
"So, that's all," Yoona ended her story as a smile didn't disappear from her face. Both of them sat on the grass edge the lake. Yoona reached for Yuri's body and put her on her embrace. Yuri couldn't hide her happiness anymore that she hugged the latter tightly. After awhile, Yuri broke the hug and hit Yoona's chest.
 
"Then why didn't you call me last night? Don't you know that I was so worried like hell thinking of you?"
 
Yoona held Yuri's hands, her eyes looked into the sulk girl's."I'm sorry, Yul. I'm so sorry, I didn't mean that. We ended our conversation with our boss so late. When I was about to call you, I was afraid of bothering you that had slept, so I just decided not to call you. So sorry,"
 
Yoona lifted Yuri's face, who was still pouting, with her finger on her chin."Don't get mad okay," then she pecked the latter's lips, causing her smiled and nodded cutely.
 
After that, Yoona stood up and shouted at the lake all of a sudden."YA! THE WORLD! LET ME INTRODUCE THE PRECIOUS GIRL OF MINE TO YOU! HER NAME IS KWON YURI, AND I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH! NO ONE CAN TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!"
 
"Yah, Yoona, shut up!" Yuri smacked Yoona's shoulder lightly, feeling embarrassment at Yoona's act, since not only them were on the edge of the lake, still a few people visited this place.
 
Yoona quickly turned around, looking at her girl."I love you," with that, she lifted the latter bridal style before swinging her playfully.
 
"Yah, Yoona, put me down, put me down,"
 
"Nope. I'll carry you till we arrive at my car,"
 
Yuri couldn't do anything except face-palm at her girl's act.
 
***
 
Meanwhile, after Jessica met Tiffany, they enjoyed their time in the room. Tiffany couldn't hold her happiness again as soon as she heard that good news coming from her girl, that finally they're able to enjoy their date, and didn't need to hide their relationship anymore. Tiffany's head was on Jessica's thigh while the latter her girl lovingly.
 
"Jessi," Tiffany said as she interwined their fingers playfully.
 
"Hmm,"
 
"I'm so glad that finally we can show the world our relationship,"
 
Jessica bent down and pecked her lips. After that, she stared at Tiffany's eyes."Yeah, me too, Tiff. I love you so much, that I don't care anything except spending the rest of my life with you,"
 
Tiffany then smiled at her girl's remark and kissed her hand."I love you, too,"
 
Then, there was a comfortable silence for awhile till Tiffany broke it."Jessi,"
 
"Uhm"
 
"Well, since we already have an open relationship, do you wanna meet my parents? I'm....I'm gonna introduce you to them,"
 
Jessica's eyes went wide in shock as soon as Tiffany finished her words."W-what?"
 
***
 
After strolling the city, visiting many places to celebrate their freedom, Yoona and Yuri ended at the restaurant to have dinner together. While waiting for the food, they were chatting and cuddling.
 
"Yoong, I'm gonna go to the restroom, okay," with that, Yuri left Yoona on the chair. Waiting for the food and her girl, Yoona played a game on her Ipod. Suddenly, she heard the ringing of phone, Yuri's phone was left on the table was ringing. She frowned as she saw the caller ID. But, when she was about to pick it up, the phone stopped ringing, and at the same time, Yuri was back from the restroom, and sat on the chair next to her girl.
 
"I'm sorry for making you wait, Yoong. The restroom was full,"
 
"Ah, it doesn't matter," Yoona replied as she tried to smile, despite she was still wondering with the caller ID who just called her girl. A moment later, the food arrived.
 
"Ah, finally the food is coming," Yuri beamed.
 
Yoona looked at her girl who was ready to enjoy the food.
 
"Yul,"
 
"Ne," Yuri replied excitedly.
 
"There was a call for you while you were at the restroom just now,"
 
"Hah, jinja?" Yuri took the phone from Yoona's hand and started checking her phone.
 
"Yes. But the call was stop before I could answer it,"
 
Yuri was still checking her phone.
 
"I saw the caller ID, it was Seungri. Who is Seungri?"
 
Yuri immediately looked at her girl, and gulped nervously.
 
-----------------------------
 
 
gosh, i think i lose my ability of writing...>.<
mianhae for this lame update...T_T
 
i'll try my best for next chap..
see you..