Chapter 20

Hide and Seek Love
I woke up in the morning only to find an empty place on my side. Sighed. Again. Where has she been actually recently? It’s five days already for she woke up in the early morning and was at home very late. Too late that I’d fallen asleep when I waited for her. It was really hard to see her and it made me missing her so much already.
 
I got up from my bed and headed to the kitchen. The blonde girl sat on the dining table as getting ready to eat.
 
“Morning, Yuri-yah,” she greeted with her smile as her hand held a forkful of a slice of bacon.
 
“Morning, Sica,” I replied lifelessly as I slumped my off the chair. I poured a bottle of water to the glass and gulped it.
 
“Hey, what’s with your tone? it’s still morning but you sound so lazy,” Jessica asked as munching her food.
 
I let out a sigh and placed my head on the table.”It’s five days already, Sica. Five days,”
 
“What do you mean by five days?”
 
I raised my head and looked at the blonde sitting across me.”For the sake of heaven, Sica. I’m having holiday for two weeks before my upcoming exam. I wished I could spend my time with Yoona together, yet it’s five days already she always woke up in the early morning and when she was at home, I’d fallen asleep already that made me barely to see her,” I took the glass and drank the content inside it again.
 
“Where has she been actually, Sica? you really don’t know?”
 
She put the fork on the table and rested her chin on her palm. While munching, she said.”I really don’t know, Yuri-yah,” she shook her head.”Actually, I felt something strange about her either. She never acted like this before,”
 
“And the thing that pissed me off, her phone was always inactive or she never picked it up,” I muttered as I leaned my head on the backrest and rubbed my temple to ease my upset.
 
“I know you miss her already, right?” as soon as a tease smile formed on her face, I quickly replied.
 
“Of course I do, Sica. Geez. How about you’re in my position now? What if Fany did same thing as Yoona, you barely to see her?”
 
The blonde across me only smiled and shrugged her shoulder, though I knew her answer already.
 
Well. I have to wait for her tonight. I didn’t wanna fall asleep before she was going home. no matter how late she was at home, I have to wait for her.
 
A moment later, the doorbell was ringing. Jessica got up from her seat to walk to the door. I saw her greeting her girl as hugging her. She invited Tiffany to enter as intertwining their fingers.
 
“Morning, Yuri-yah,” my best friend greeted me as she settled down on the chair next to me.
 
“Morning, Fany-yah,”
 
“What’s wrong with you, Yuri-yah? why do you look so…lifeless?”
 
Before I answered, Jessica kissed the crown of Tiffany’s and said.”Love problem, Babe,”
 
Tiffany looked up to see her girl and looked at me again.”Mwo? Did you fight with Yoona, Yuri-yah?”
 
I shook my head.”No. we didn’t fight at all, Fany-yah. Just…” I breathed and continued.”Just I wondered what she did that made her being at home very late. We barely met each other now. I….I miss her,” I muttered in frustration as I pouted.
 
“Aigoo…” my best friend uttered before she chuckled.”Just…be patient, Yuri-yah. I believe whatever she did recently, it must be a good thing. you trust her, don’t you?”
 
I merely nodded in response. Yes, Tiffany was true. I believe Yoona won’t do anything bad. She won’t hurt me. However, I just wonder what she did. That’s all. I only need the explanation of Yoona, the explanation that made her being at home late.
 
“Babe, I enter my room to change my clothes first, okay. wait a sec,”
 
After Tiffany nodded, Jessica entered her room.
 
“Are you going somewhere, Fany-yah?”
 
She nodded.”Yup,”
 
“Sounds good,” I pouted.”We’re having holiday, but I can’t enjoy it since I barely meet Yoona now, *sigh*,”
 
Tiffany only smiled in response as I muttered. And after Jessica exited, both of them walked out of home, leaving me alone here.
 
Good. Another bored day now.
 
***
 
I glanced at my watch, it’s almost midnight already. Sighed. Go home late again. But, it’s all worth eventually. I giggled as I thought what just happened today. And, as the elevator opened, I walked along the corridor, heading to my room. I opened the door and I was shocked right after seeing Yuri fell asleep on the sofa, crouching. I slowly approached her and sat next to her. I stared at her face, examining every single of her face part. I caressed her cheek gently.
 
Then, suddenly the door of Jessica’s bedroom opened, revealing her walked out of her room.
 
“She was waiting for you till she let herself falling asleep there, Yoona,” she said as she leaned on the wall near her room.
 
I was speechless at her remark.
 
“Poor her, Yoona. She really misses you badly, since you two barely meet each other,” she walked approaching me.”Can you just tell me what did you do recently?”
 
I saw Tiffany walking out of her room and approaching us. She seemed staying over here again with her girl.
 
“Yes, Yoona. just tell us, what you did. It would be better the good thing for her,” as Tiffany added, I sighed in defeat.
 
“Okay. I’ll tell you,”
 
***
 
In the morning, I patted my side and it was empty anymore. Seem I was at my room now. Sighed. Yoona must have brought me here, yet she was nowhere to be found again, since my side was empty. As always. Yoona, where has you-
 
My eyes went wide in surprise as I saw my lover walking out of the bathroom, placing her stuffs and mine in the suitcase.
 
“Y-Yoong,”
 
“Morning, Yul. You up,” she greeted as walking back and forth, taking our stuffs, our clothes and put them into the suitcase.
 
“W-what are you doing?” I was still clueless by what she did now.
 
After zipping the suitcase, she turned to face me, holding my shoulder.”Now, you’d better showering,”
 
“B-But-“
 
“No buts. Just go,” she pulled me forcefully and pushed me into the bathroom. Well, despite I was still wondering, I only could do what she said.
 
***
 
I was more confused when I saw a car being parked in front of our apartment, since I knew she has no car here. I turned to Yoona standing next to me.
 
“Yoong, whose car is it?”
 
But, Yoona didn’t answer instead put the suitcase into the car. She pulled me and opened the door for me.”Get in, Yul,”
 
Before I could ask any further, she pushed me lightly into the passenger seat and fastened the seatbelt. After pecking my lips, she headed to the seat next to me and started to drive.
 
“Yoong, where are you taking me?”
 
“Just wait, okay, Yul. I bet you’ll like it,”
 
Aigoo. She only replied like that. I saw a light smile drawn on her face. I gave up asking and decided to look outside window only.
 
***
 
I felt my body being shaken lightly which made me opening my eyes.
 
“We’ve arrived, Yul,”
 
I rubbed my sleepy eyes and wandered my gaze around.”Where are we, Yoong?”
 
Yoona only smiled and get out of the car. She opened the door for me, and pulled my hand. As I looked around, I only could see the beach with its white sand.
 
“Yoong, where are we exactly?”
 
She smiled sweetly as intertwining my fingers.”Kaja,”
 
Then, we walked together side by side. She didn’t answer my question at all. And I was more surprised as we stood in front of the bungalow in the seashore. The bungalow was really beautiful.
 
 
Yoona took the keys from her pocket and opened the door. We entered and I exclaimed in amusement as I saw the inside of the bungalow. The living room has sofa and LED tv. When I walked into the bedroom, it has a king size bed, a cupboard. I also could see the beach from the window located in our room. I could smell the coastal scents here.
 
-normal POV-
 
Yoona settled their stuffs inside the suitcase while Yuri still admired the bungalow. She could see the happiness written on Yuri’s face and it really made her being happy. She smiled more as she saw Yuri dashing to the verandah to admire the beauty of the beach.
 
Yoona slowly approached her girl and wrapped her arms around her slender waist from behind. She rested her chin on her shoulder.
 
“Do you…like it, Yul?”
 
Yuri turned her head a bit and nodded.”I love it, Yoong. this place is so beautiful. I can’t believe you took me here,” she held Yoona’s hands that still wrapped around her waist.
 
“I’m so sorry for what I’ve done to you, Yul. I’m sorry if I always left early and went home late. I did that for this. I wanted you to have the great holiday with me. So, I decided to go anywhere to find the best place for us yet it’s so hard. Most of the romantic places I visited always full of people, they’d booked the place. But, yesterday, finally I found this place. Since this place was far, people visited here rarely, so I rented this bungalow. I hope, this place is romantic enough for us,”
 
“Yoong,” Yuri turned her body around so they could face other.”Wherever I go, as long as with you, always the romantic place for me, Yoong,”
 
Yoona smiled at Yuri’s remark. She leaned closer and soon, they kissed passionately as Yoona wrapped her arms around Yuri’s waist and Yuri wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck.
 
***
 
Yoona and Yuri woke up already in the morning to play around in the seashore. They were running around, chasing each other that ended lying down on the sand. They didn’t care if their shirt was getting wet because of the sea.
 
Yoona sat on the sand as she watched Yuri playing with the sea. She enjoyed the wave attacking and wetting her shirt.
 
“Yoong…!” she called the doe-eyed from the distant.
 
“Ne, Yul,”
 
“Come here. play with me!”
 
Yoona shook her head before she answered.”No! I can’t swim!”
 
“Aishh!” as Yuri muttered, Yoona only smiled. Yoona tilted her head, she saw a piece of twig lying down not far from her place. She got up and took it. She started to write something on the sand. Suddenly, she felt a pair of arms from behind.
 
“What were you writing, Yoong?”
 
Yoona tilted her head, gesturing her lover to see the sand.
 
Yoon love Yul forever
 
Yuri giggled at the cheesiness of her girl. But, she took the twig from Yoona’s hand and added something.
 
“What are you doing, Yul?” Yoona’s question turned into smile as she saw Yuri drawing the love shape around her writing.
 
“Your writing should have the love shape, Yoong, to clear our feeling up,”
 
Yoona stared at her girl and caressed her cheek before giving a peck on her lips.”Well, Yul, You’re soaking now. We’d better showering now,” Yoona was about to head the bungalow, but stop when she turned around, Yuri only stood.
 
“Mwo? What’s wrong?”
 
She saw Yuri pouting as kneeling.”I’m tired. Carry me,” she spread her arms out, gesturing the doe-eyed to carry her.
 
“Aigoo…” Yoona muttered but she couldn’t resist her girl, so she lowered her body in front of Yuri. After Yuri wrapped her arms around Yoona’s neck, Yoona started to stand and walk.”You’re such a spoiled girl, Unnie,”
 
“But you love this spoiled girl, don’t you?”
 
Yoona couldn’t help but smile.”Yes, You’re true. I love this spoiled girl so much,”
 
***
 
After having dinner, Yoona and Yuri sat on the couch in verandah as enjoying the waves and the coastal air in the night. The night was so beautiful. The sky was filled with many stars and moon.
 
Yoona placed her guitar on her lap already, while Yuri lied down with her head near Yoona’s lap.
 
“Yul,”
 
“Ne, Yoong,”
 
“I have a song for you,” after that, Yoona strummed her guitar.
 
All I ever want to be is the most beautiful dream in your sleep
All I ever want to be is something that you would always long for
 
Because my steps are frail without you
Because my heart is weary
 
Yuri was mesmerized by the song sung by Yoona. She immediately sat up, watching her girl played her guitar as singing.
 
All I ever want to be is something that you always long to touch
I want you to know that I always adore you
Without you my hours are lonely
My heart is in chain
All I see is but your shadow
 
Yuri felt more touched as Yoona sang the chorus of the song.
 
You are like a beautiful melody in my heart that echoes my longing for you
You are like the air that I breath, you are always there for me
 
Only you can calm me down
Without you I feel lost and lonely
 
 
Yoona ended the song beautifully. She stared at her girl who was still mesmerized by her.
 
“Yoong…”
 
“Just like the song, Unnie. without you, I feel nothing. Without you, I’m fragile. Without you, I can’t breathe. Since, you’re like the air for me. You’re everything for me,” Yoona leaned closer and placed her lips gently on Yuri’s. After awhile, they broke the kiss. They stared at each other’s eyes.
 
As they continued spending night together, suddenly Yuri saw something in the sky.
 
“Yoong, the shooting star,” she said as she pointed at the sky.
 
“Woa…you’re true,”
 
“Let’s make a wish,” Yuri patted Yoona’s shoulder and she closed her eyes. Yoona followed her girl to make a wish. After Yuri opened her eyes, she was looked by Yoona.
 
“What did you wish, Yul?”
 
“Emm…I wish we could be together forever. You?”
 
“I wish…” Yoona stared at her girl before she replied.”I wish I could fly,”
 
Yuri frowned at Yoona’s answer.”Mwo?”
 
“Yes,” Yoona nodded.”I wish I could fly. If I could fly, I would fly to that moon,” she pointed at the full moon in the sky.”I would fly to that moon and carve our name at there, so that people were able to know about us,”
 
“Aishh..” Yuri slapped Yoona’s shoulder lightly.”You’re such-“
 
“I love you,” Yuri’s word was cut by Yoona’s lips on hers.
 
---------------
 
 
now you know what kind of plan Yoona had, right? ^^