Chapter 21

Hide and Seek Love
It’s almost twilight and the sun was about to set. In the beach, the laughter of the lovers could be heard, as they ran, chasing each other, enjoying their last day in this place.
 
“Okay, Yoong. it’s your turn now. Go to find the hiding place, while I’ll be the one who seek for you,” Yuri said as she panted heavily, since before it was her turn to be found.
 
“Okay,” Yoona smirked as she put her arm on her waist.”I assure you if you won’t be able to find me, and I’ll be the winner like always,”
 
“Geez,” Yuri scoffed in response.”We’ll see, Yoong. Didn’t you realize that since we were playing hide and seek today, I’ve always found you. Seem your instinct has vanished already,”
 
“Ok. We’ll see,”
 
Yuri then kneeled on the sand. She covered her eyes and started to count. As she counted, Yoona started to run to find the best hiding place for her. Indeed during they played, Yuri always found her place. Yet, Yoona did that intentionally. She let her lover to win in this game. She asked her to play hide and seek again, only to see the happiness on Yuri’s face.
 
Seeing a coconut tree on the seashore, she immediately ran to there and she stood behind it. She peeked out, she saw Yuri has finished counting and started to seek for her.
 
“Okay, Yoong~ I’ll find you again now,” she said as she walked along the seashore. As Yoona saw her, she couldn’t help but giggle. She saw Yuri wandering every possible place for hiding. Yuri peeked in the boats parked by the fishers who lived nearby this bungalow, peeked in the behind of the bungalow, and others.
 
Feeling tired to scan her lover, Yoona decided to kneel, her back leaned against the coconut tree. She didn’t pay attention that Yuri already stood in front of her with a lips curved up.
 
“Got you!”
 
Yoona faked the disappointment expression, though inside heart, she felt happy as she saw Yuri finding her.
 
“Aishh!” she ruffled her hair.
 
“I told you if I would find you again, Yoong,” Yuri smirked in victory, her arm around Yoona’s shoulder.
 
“Yeah, you’re true. Seems my instinct has vanished already,” Yoona uttered as they walked together.”Wanna play again, Yul?”
 
“Emm…no,” Yuri answered as she shook her head.”I’m tired of playing hide and seek already now. just let’s enjoy the sunset together,”
 
“Emm…kay,” Yoona nodded slightly. They walked along the seashore as their fingers were intertwined. They enjoyed the sensation of the sea touched their feet. The sky has turned into orange, the sign of the sun was about to set already. Suddenly, an idea popped into Yoona’s mind. She loosened her grip on Yuri’s and she lifted Yuri up bridal style, causing the latter exclaimed in shock.
 
“YAH, Yoona! what are you doing??! Put me down,”
 
“Nooo..! I’ll keep carrying you like this,” Yoona laughed heartily. Still carrying her lover, Yoona run along the seashore, swinging the girl on her arms playfully. She kept running, yet she didn’t see her way. She slipped on the sand, causing them fell at the same time. They lied down on the sand, with Yoona on top of Yuri. time seemed to stop as their eyes met. Nothing could be heard except the sound of waves and their heartbeat which raised up quickly due to their position right now. The sea wet their shirt yet they didn’t care.
 
Yoona tucked Yuri’s hair to see her face clearly. Softly and slowly, she leaned closer to the older girl on her bottom and whispered.”I’ll never get tired to whisper those three magic words to you, Yul. Since the more I say those to you, the deeper I’m in love with you. I love you,”
 
“I love you so much, Yoong,”
 
Yoona then landed her lips on Yuri’s as the sun was setting fully.
 
***
 
In somewhere place, Jessica and Tiffany sat side by side in front of their tent with the bonfire lit in front of them. They had camped in this mountain for two nights and it’s their last night.
 
Right after Yoona told them that she and Yuri were going to have vacation together, Tiffany immediately asked her lover, Jessica to take vacation with her too. Despite Jessica was too lazy to travel, she granted Tiffany’s wish, since she also wanna make her happy. So, finally they decided to hike to the mountain and set up the tent near the waterfall. In the day, they used their time to play in the waterfall and when the night came, they savored the night, cuddling, talking to each other in front of the bonfire.
 
The air was quiet chill tonight. In spite of they had worn their thick jacket, the chill air could be felt by them. Tiffany leaned her head on Jessica’s shoulder while the latter wrapped her one arm protectively on her shoulder to keep her warm.
 
“Jess,” Tiffany said as hand held a twig and played it on the bonfire.
 
“Emm…”
 
“I have a story to tell you,”
 
“If the story you meant is another scary one, just forget it, Tiff,” Jessica cut her word quickly, causing the latter chuckled.
 
“Hehehe…you are indeed that afraid of the ghost thing, aren’t you?”
 
“If you knew it already, just stop tell me about the scary story, okay,”
 
“Hehehe…okay…okay, I got it,” Tiffany said as she clutched Jessica’s arm tightly and she snuggled closer to her. Jessica lifted her free arm and Tiffany’s hair lovingly. Tiffany closed her eyes as Jessica did that to her, causing them in comfortable silence situation.
 
“Jess,” Tiffany broke the silence, receiving another ‘hmm’ from the latter.
 
“I’m sorry,”
 
“Sorry for what?” Jessica asked as she intertwined Tiffany’s fingers playfully.
 
“I’m sorry, I’ve made you go for travelling like this. I know, you’re actually too lazy to hike, or travel. But, you granted my wish to take vacation together. I’m sorry for burdening you, Jess,”
 
“Yeah. It’s clearly your fault, Tiff,” Jessica uttered coldly, causing the latter shocked. Tiffany lifted her head, and they stared at each other.
 
“It’s clearly your fault,” Jessica leaned closer, which made them slowly lying down on the ground.”It’s your fault to make me falling in love with you. it’s your fault to make me will do anything to make you happy,” she finished her word as she placed her lips gently on Tiffany’s. They kissed passionately with Jessica on top. As Jessica nibbled Tiffany’s lip, Tiffany parted it, letting their tongue battle. Slowly, Jessica’s hand slipped under Tiffany’s shirt, earning a gasp from the latter. Jessica stopped kissing and pulled away. She smirked.
 
“Do you…wanna continue it in our tent?”
 
After Tiffany nodded, Jessica lifted her bridal style and entered their tent.
 
***
 
It’s two days after YoonYul and JeTi have vacation and now, they settled down on the carpet in the living room, playing the card. They have the rule, whoever the one who was lost, her face has to be smeared by the powder. Yoona already got on her nose and forehead, Yuri on her nose, cheek and chin, Jessica on her forehead only. The one who already got the most was Tiffany, since she almost was lost in playing. She already got on her cheek, nose, forehead and chin.
 
“Yak, you’re lost again, Fany-yah,” Yuri exclaimed happily as she saw her best friend, in the final battle between the two of them, lost from her eventually. Yuri felt relieved right after she could defeat the eye-smiled girl in front of her. Jessica and Yoona, who won already in the first place immediately exclaimed and laughed.
 
“Hahaha…! You’re lost anymore, Unnie,” Yoona laughed heartily.
 
Tiffany pouted as she place her cards on the floor. Yuri reached for the bottle of powder and she started to smear the powder on Tiffany’s face, which was followed by Jessica and Yoona.
 
“Sorry, Babe. But, game is still a game,” Jessica said before she smeared the powder on Tiffany’s cheek again.
 
After they finished, Tiffany took a mirror. She was shocked right after seeing her own reflection on mirror. She saw almost her entire face was smeared by the powder.
 
“W-what is this? oh my, what happened to my face?”
 
“Don’t worry, Unnie. You’re still pretty though your face is like that,” Yoona said as she munched her chips she took from the table. Yuri and Jessica only laughed in response.
 
“Okay…shall we play again?” Yoona asked as she took the card and started to shuffle it.
 
“Just continue without me, Yoong. I’m gonna make dinner for us,” Yuri patted Yoona’s shoulder and stood up.
 
“Yuri-yah, I’m coming with you. I’m tired of playing card, since I always was lost,” Tiffany followed Yuri, leaving Jessica and Yoona in the living room.
 
Yoona and Jessica couldn’t do anything while their ‘wife’ left them. They stared at each other.
 
“Well, Unnie. Shall we play again?”
 
Jessica shrugged her shoulders before she answered.”Okay. Just give me the card,”
 
After Yoona shuffled the cards, she divided them with Jessica. Just as they were about to play, Yoona’s phone rang. She took it from the table and saw the caller. Right after she knew the caller was, she glanced at Jessica.
 
“It’s…manager Oppa…”
 
---------------------------------
 
 
well..
how was this chapter?
i'm sorry for the typos, i didn't recheck it anymore before i posted..