Chapter 19

Hide and Seek Love
Having Yoona by my side as my girlfriend also was the best thing in my life. I really love her so much, too much that probably I couldn’t stand living without her. She always was there for me, did anything for me, and she also protected me. She really let herself in suffering only for me and it really made me felling blissful for having her.
 
The thing that I could remember how much she would sacrifice herself only for me and it made me falling deeper and deeper for her was an accident that happened about three months ago. When I was going home late due to the extra class, there was a bunch of guy approached me. They tried to take my money and well, yeah, you knew already next. I couldn’t do anything that time, furthermore while one of them held a knife right in front of my face for threatening me. As I’d felt desperate already, Yoong came all of a sudden. She fought with them, landing her punch on their face by own herself. I really couldn’t stand seeing her got punch either as she tried to hit them. And my eyes widened in shock as one of them entered the knife to her stomach, causing her kneeled down, wincing in pain. After they saw my Yoong being like that, they hurriedly ran away. I quickly approached her and as I saw a cab passing by, I stopped it and rushed to the hospital. And, thanks goodness that Yoona’s wound wasn’t really serious and she could be discharged after two days at hospital.
 
I cried in front of her, telling her that she didn’t have to do that to me. She didn’t need to save me. Yet, she wiped my tears with her thumbs gently and told me that she would do anything for me, even her own life would be sacrificed as long as I’m safe. She did that because she loved me so much, and wouldn’t let anything hurt me. Her words really touched me. I’m so grateful for having her by my side. I’m so grateful that I could have Yoona as my girlfriend. Despite she was being playful and choding sometimes, but when I really needed her, when I was in trouble, she always was there for me, protecting and helping me. Besides, she has been able to erase my nightmare because of the trauma due to what almost done by my own stepfather in the past either. I always felt safe whenever she was around me.
 
Day by day has passed and I’ve lived with Yoona and Jessica together for about a half year already. During we lived together, we experienced many things. Most of our time was spent with funny things, like bickering, making fun of each other and stuffs.
 
I opened my eyes slowly and squinted as the morning sunlight attacked my face. I turned to my side only to find my doe-eyed angel, my lover, my everything sleeping peacefully. She looked so adorable though she was sleeping. I stared at her closing eyes, her sharp-nose, her lips. Everything about her was really adorable for me. I caressed her cheek carefully, not wanting to wake her up and then, I kissed it softly. after awhile admiring the beauty of my lover, I hopped out of my bed, deciding to make the breakfast for my love and Jessica. I was having free time now, since I had the holiday for two weeks before my upcoming final exam.
 
***
 
I patted my side and found it was empty already. I opened my eyes, I didn’t find my Yuri in my room. Where is she?
 
I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my bedroom. I drew a smile on my face as I saw my lover standing in the kitchen for cutting the seasoning. Her back faced me. I slowly walked to her and tried not to make her realize my presence. I could feel her surprised as I wrapped my arms around her slender waist from behind and rested my chin on her shoulder.
 
“Yoong,”
 
“Morning, Unnie,” I greeted her and pecked her cheek. I saw the leeks and the egg on the table. Seem she was going to cook omelet for us. As she was cutting the leeks, I kept on shower her with kisses along her cheek, down to her neck. I could feel her stiffened as I wrapped my arms tighter. She put the knife and turned around that we could face each other. She looked at me.
 
“Wae? Something wrong?” I asked innocently.
 
“Aigoo, Yoong,” she flashed me the sweet smile, making me couldn’t help but smile too.”C’mon Yoong. Let me finish cooking our breakfast okay,”
 
As she turned around, I kissed her cheek again before going to her neck. I wrapped her waist and again, she put the knife.
 
“It’s your fault, Unnie,” I said in the middle of kissing.”You are too irresistible for me,”
 
As I was about to continue kiss her cheek, she turned around, causing it landed on her lips. We stared at each other for awhile and there was the silence between us. I smiled mischievously and backed to land my lips on hers. She wrapped my neck and I pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. I lifted her between kissing and placed on the kitchen counter. I held her nape and we both pulled away. We leaned our forehead as I stared at the dark-brown eyes in front of me deeply.
 
“I love you, Yul. So much,” even sometimes I dropped the formalities now toward her, since we’re in relationship and she didn’t mind at all if I called her without the formalities.
 
“I love you more, Yoong,”
 
As I leaned closer to kiss her again…
 
“Oh my Gosh!”
 
Someone exclaimed and both of us turned our head, we found the blonde standing in the doorway of the kitchen.
 
“This is still morning for the sake of heaven. How could you do that?! in the kitchen?! Tsk..!” Jessica scoffed as looking at us in disbelief look.”Aren’t you satisfied yet, Yoona, Yuri?! you just did it last night,”
 
I glanced at my Yuri, she was blushing madly at Jessica’s remark.
 
“W-Where did you know, Unnie?” I asked her confusingly.
 
She smirked before she replied.”Who’s on the earth wouldn’t hear both of you? you were too loud last night for the sake of heaven,” she replied nonchalantly as walking to the refrigerator to gulp a bottle of water.
 
I saw Yuri more blushing because of Jessica’s remark, so I decided to respond her back.”As if you never did that, Unnie,”
 
She turned to me and I crossed my arms over my chest.”What?”
 
“As if you never did that when Fany Unnie slept over here. As if you two never weren’t loud before,”
 
Her eyes went wide as I .”Y-YAH!”
 
Before she could attack me, I ran away from her wrath. She chased after me causing me ran around living room to avoid her attack.
 
“Hahaha…just admit if you’re envious of us, Unnie. Actually you also want Fany Unnie to live here with you, am I right?” I even more as I hid behind the sofa and she stood across me.
 
“Aisshh! How dare you, Yoona?!”
 
“Hahaha….” I laughed heartily as she felt embarrassed because of my remark. As I saw her to catch me up, I tried to run away from her. But, I didn’t see my way, causing my toe stumble the cupboard in the living room.
 
“Kyaaa! It’s hurt,” I winced in pain, holding my toe as sitting on the floor.
 
“Got you!” Jessica tackled me and soon, I felt the pain on my ear as she started to pull it.
 
“A-aww, Unnie. that’s hurt,”
 
“This is what you get because of teasing me,”
 
“Y-Yuri Unnie, help me please. Help me to be able to escape from this monster,”
 
“What?!” Jessica glared at me even more.”You just said I’m a monster?!”
 
“Awwwww~ Yuri Unnie…please, help me,”
 
I glanced at my Yuri as I hope she would help me, yet, she only placed the plates on the table and served the food instead.
 
“Yuri Unnie~~,”
 
“Well,” Yuri shrugged her shoulders as she took a glance at me before continuing to serve the food.”That’s your fault, Yoong. just receive the wrath of HellSica,”
 
Aisssh! She said nonchalantly. She really didn’t wanna help me at all.
 
Suddenly, we heard the doorbell ringing. Finally, Jessica Unnie released her grip in my ear and headed to the door. I rubbed my aching ear as I saw Tiffany was greeted by her girlfriend.
 
“Hi, everyone,”
 
“Hi, Fany Unnie,”
 
“Hi, Fany-yah,”
 
Tiffany walked into our apartment and she frowned as she saw me walking to the kitchen approaching my girl as rubbing my ear.
 
“Yoona, what’s wrong with your ear?”
 
“Just ask your girl, Unnie,” I uttered. Tiffany then looked at her girlfriend and furrowed her eyebrows.
 
“I just taught her the lesson, Babe,” she wrapped her one arm around Tiffany’s neck as they headed to the dining room.
 
I kept on rubbing my ear till I settled down on the chair in dining table. I glanced at my girl sitting next to me.
 
“Why didn’t you help me, Unnie? my ear is hurt now,” I muttered as I pouted.
 
She turned her head and looked at me. She flashed me the sweet smile before she said.”Well, who told you to tease Sica,”
 
“Mwo? Actually, what happened exactly, Babe?”
 
Jessica smiled at her girlfriend.”Just small thing, Babe. Don’t mind it,”
 
As I continued to pout, Yuri tilted my head so we faced each other.”Where is your hurt ear, Yoong? this one?” she held my left ear and I nodded.
 
“Well, let me cure you,” she rubbed my ear gently and blew it. Our face only inch away.”Now, how is it?”
 
I looked at her and exclaimed happily.”It’s not hurt anymore, since you’re the one who blew it,”
 
I glanced at Jessica and Tiffany, Jessica only rolled her eyes and Tiffany smiled.
 
“Aishh! You’re such a childish, Yoong,” Yuri slapped my shoulder lightly.
 
“Ouchh! My shoulder is hurt now,” I pretended as holding my arm.
 
“Shut up, Yoong. just eat our breakfast before it gets cold,” Jessica complained which made me stopping my choding.
 
I only giggled silently and then we enjoyed the breakfast together. I saw Tiffany feeding Jessica and sometimes, Jessica wiping the stain on her girlfriend’s lips.
 
In the middle of eating, suddenly the plan popped into my head. I glanced at my lover and smiled at myself as I remembered my plan.
 
“Why are you smiling like idiot, Yoona?”
 
Right after Jessica questioned me coldly, I snapped back into the reality.
 
“Ah, nope. Nothing,”
 
------------------------------
 
 
well, hope you enjoy this update guys..^^