Chapter 1

Hide and Seek Love
A cab stopped in front of a house in a residence. After that, a family walked out of the cab and entered the house. It’s their new house. A woman held a little girl beside her. The little girl only pouted as she followed her parents entering.
 
“Nah, it’s our new house,” said a man as they wandered the house.
 
“You like it, don’t you, Yoona?” asked a woman to her daughter.
 
The little girl named Yoona didn’t reply. It made her mom kneeling in front of her.
 
“Hey, what’s up?”
 
“Promise me, we won’t move to another house or country again, Umma, Appa. Promise me, if it’s our last house,” she looked at her parents alternately.
 
Her dad kneeled in front of either.”As long as we don’t need to move, we won’t, Yoona. You must understand that my job necessitating us to move,”
 
“So, that’s mean we’re gonna move again someday? I hate you!” Yoona headed to a sofa, slumping her body as her arms covered her chest.
 
Her parents then followed her, sitting between her.
 
“We still don’t know yet, Yoona. But, it seems we won’t move for years later, since I’ve got job here for long time,”
 
“You know, Appa, Umma! I hate for moving to another and another house! I’m so tired, Appa, Umma! I’m so tired of making new friends, I’m so tired of adapting with our new neighbors, I’m so tired of moving,” Yoona burst out what she felt in front of them.
 
Her parents let out a sigh and they her hair gently.
 
“Me, too, Yoona. but, what can we do? it’s Appa’s job,” uttered her mom softly.
 
“Hope we won’t move anymore after this, okay,” added her dad.
 
“Well, I hope so,”
 
***
 
It’s been a week Yoona moved to the new house and new school, but she still didn’t have any friend yet. In her new environment, or her school especially, it’s so hard to make any friend. That’s why, she hated for being here.
 
Here she was. Walking along pathway by herself after school.
 
“Aissh! I hate for being here! I want my friends back!” she muttered along the pathway, as she pouted. She kicked the gravel in front of her. In her previous school, she was infamous as a student that had many friends. But now, heck, it’s no!
 
While she was about to arrive at her house, she saw a girl crying in the middle of road. Feeling wondering, she approached her.
 
“Hey, why are you crying?” asked Yoona. Her tone wasn’t soft but wasn’t harsh either.
 
“I was falling down while running. My knees were bleeding. Those are hurt,” she replied as still crying.
 
Yoona glanced at her, indeed her knees were bleeding. However, she shook her head in disbelief. She couldn’t believe that her such a cry baby. Yoona was ever having wounds before, even worse that what she got. But, she didn’t cry at all, till her friends called her as strong Yoona.
 
The girl still cried as Yoona looked at her.
 
“Aissh! Jinja!” she muttered then lowered her body in front of her.
 
The girl stopped crying and looked at Yoona in puzzle look.”What are you doing?”
 
“Climb up,”
 
“Mwo?”
 
“Climb up! I’ll take you to home. Hurry, before I change my mind,”
 
The girl wiped her tears then started to wrap her arms around Yoona’s neck. After that, Yoona started to walk.
 
“Where do you live?” asked Yoona as she kept holding the girl’s thighs.
 
“Umm, you can turn right in that junction,” she pointed at a junction in front of them.
 
Yoona lifted her eyebrows.”Mwo? My house is over there too,”
 
“Jinja?”
 
Yoona nodded.
 
“So that’s mean, we’re neighbor then,” said the girl bluntly.
 
Yoona merely chuckled as she shook her head at the childish remark of her. Yoona kept walking as carrying the girl on her back. It caused the silence between them.
 
“Hey,” Yoona broke the silence.
 
“Emm,” the girl responded.
 
“What’s your name?”
 
“Yuri. Kwon Yuri. You?” the girl named Yuri replying as asking Yoona back.
 
“My name Yoona. Im Yoona,”
 
“Woa..that’s such a beautiful plus a girly name. So different with your appearance,”
 
Yoona’s eyes widened in surprise as Yuri made fun of her.”YAH! what do you mean? Aisshh! You should be thankful I’m helping you now,”
 
As Yoona muttered, Yuri giggled.”Hehehe….just kidding,”
 
Yoona shook her head again in disbelief.
 
“How old are you by the way, Yuri?”
 
“I’m 10,”
 
“Mwo?” again, Yoona’s eyes widened.
 
“Why?” Yuri asked in wondering.
 
Yoona smirked.”You’re a year older than me, but such a cry baby. Can’t believe it,”
 
As soon as Yoona said that, she received a smack from the latter.”YAH! did you just say me a cry baby? Oh, so you’re younger than me. You should call me Unnie then,”
 
“You don’t deserve to be called as Unnie since you’re a cry baby,” responded Yoona.
 
“YAH!” Yuri smacked Yoona’s shoulder again.
 
“However,” Yoona continued.”I wasn’t taught to be rude by my parents. So, whether you’re a cry baby or not, since you’re older than me, so I have to call you Unnie,”
 
“Good girl,” Yuri patted Yoona’s head as if she were a dog.
 
“YAH! stop patting me, cry baby! Or I would put you down right now,” Yoona threatened in frustration.
 
“Well, just do it. Since my home is right over here,” Yuri pointed at a house next to them. The house was only a few houses from Yoona, and it has two floors with minimalist concept.
 
“Aishh! Jinja!” Yoona muttered as she put Yuri down. She held Yuri’s hand to help her entering house.
 
“Thank you, Yoona,”
 
Yoona merely nodded then headed to her house.
 
-----------------------
 
finally i could update chapter 1..:D
how was it? is it or lame or...
i'm sorry if it is.. >.<
 
thank you guys, for reading, commenting and subscribing...
please feel free to comment..;)