Chapter 25

Hide and Seek Love

okay guys..here is an update for you..

so sorry for the typos..i didn't recheck it...>,<

---------------------------------------

 

“Okay Girls. We’ve arrived,” Manager Oppa stopped the van in front of an apartment. Yoona and Jessica then got out of the van. He opened the window.”Now, you have to take a rest, because you two have a schedule in very early morning,” right after Yoona and Jessica nodded, he drove the car, leaving them.
 
Yoona and Jessica looked at each other before the two drew a smile. After putting their shades on, they immediately headed to the hotel near their place.
 
***
 
Yuri put the dishes on the sink, while Tiffany cleaned up the mess on the dining table. Soon after, they heard the doorbell was ringing. Tiffany walked to the door and she got surprised seeing the girls in front of her.
 
“Yoona..! Jessi…!” she immediately jumped on their embrace, giving them a big hug. After Yuri heard her best friend squealing, she stopped washing and ran to the door. There, she saw her girl smiling at her.
 
“Yoong..!” she hugged her girl very tightly, and sniffed her scent, the scent she had been longed for.
 
“Yul,” Yoona kissed her head softly as she hugged her girl back. After pulling away, Yuri looked at the blonde girl next to her who was been held by her best friend. She approached her and gave her a friendly hug.”Hi, Sica,”
 
“Hi,”
 
“Okay, enough you two for hugging,” Tiffany broke the hug between her girl and her best friend. Yuri saw her pouting as holding Sica protectively.
 
Yuri smirked.”Jelly Tiff,”
 
Tiffany immediately blushed at her best friend’s tease which made the latter laughing. Yuri looked at her girl and the blonde.
 
“Well, let’s get in then,”
 
With that, four of them walked in, Yoona kissed Yuri’s head as her arm was around Yuri’s shoulder, while Tiffany was busy hooking her arm around Jessica’s. They slumped their body onto the sofa and started to have the talks. Yuri and Yoona sat side by side while Jessica and Tiffany was across them, and soon after, the laughter could be heard as the jokes were thrown by them.
 
Tiffany was still clinging onto her girl when they had the talks. Her smile then went wide as soon as she saw the necklace decorating Jessica’s neck, a neck with a small half heart-shaped pendant. She traced Jessica’s neck that made the latter startled. She pulled the necklace out to show her girl.
 
“You used the necklace I gave to you today, Jess,”
 
Seeing her girl smiled like that, Jessica gave her a tight embrace and kissed her head afterward.”Of course. Your gift for me is so beautiful. thanks, Babe,”
 
Tiffany then giggled in response. She pulled her own necklace and showed it to her girl.”Actually, this is a couple necklace. I used this too. Look. It so fits to each other, right?” she brought the necklaces and united the pendants that shaped a full heart.”I hope you always remember me everytime you see this necklace,”
 
“Without this necklace, actually I always remember you, Babe. Once again, thank you,” Jessica kissed Tiffany’s head again.
 
Tiffany shifted her gaze to the couple in front of them, and she frowned after seeing Yoona’s wrist.”Why didn’t you put the gift given by Yuri on, Yoona?”
 
Yoona furrowed her eyebrows.”The gift? What gift? She didn’t give me at all,”
 
Tiffany was quiet in shock at Yoona’s respond. She looked at her best friend afterward.”You didn’t give her the gift you prepared, Yuri-yah?”
 
Yoona immediately looked at her girl confusedly.”What gift actually, Yul? why didn’t you gift me?”
 
“Ah, emmm…” Yuri scratched her cheek randomly.”Actually…I forgot to bring the gift for you, Yoong. It was left in Korea. So sorry. Hehehe…”
 
“You forgot? But didn’t you say if yo- OUCH,” Tiffany winced in pain as she felt Yuri’s foot stepped hers. She saw Yuri’s eyes giving a signal to stay quiet.
 
“What’s wrong, Babe?” Jessica asked worriedly.
 
“Ah, no. Nothing’s wrong. I’m fine,” Tiffany replied as she leaned on Jessica’s shoulder.
 
After that, they continued talking many random things, till the midnight came. Jessica and Yoona were staying over at their girls’ place, Jessica was with Tiffany in a room, while Yoona and Yuri were in other.
 
Yoona leaned her back on the headboard and she smirked seeing her girl changing her clothes into a pajama. Yuri turned her head and threw a pillow at Yoona’s face.
 
“Yah! get your ert mind off of you, Yoong,”
 
“Hehehe,” Yoona chuckled.”Why, Yul? You’re still shy to me? c’mon, I’m your girl, right?”
 
“No. It’s not like that,” after she put her pajama on fully, she crawled to the bed, leaning her head on Yoona’s chest, while Yoona’s arm wrapped Yuri’s shoulder.
 
“I miss you so much, Yoong. I’m really glad you’re here with me,”
 
“I miss you more, Yul. You know, I never forgot to think of you in every single night. And everytime I remembered you, my heart was hurt because of yearning I experienced. I really wanna end our promotion as soon as possible, so that we can live together again just like before. And it also goes to Sica Unnie,” Yoona stopped talking causing them in silence.
 
“And,” Yoona continued.”I was really really glad when you attended on our fan signing. I really didn’t expect that you came here. What a great surprise of you! furthermore while you gave me a piece of paper written where you live at now. I couldn’t help but smile while reading ‘we both live at xx hotel. Come whenever you’re free’,”
 
“Well, actually, it was Fany’s idea to rent a hotel near your place. she said, so we can visit you and vice versa,”
 
And, a silence again before Yuri broke it.”Anyway, do you have any schedule tomorrow?”
 
Yoona nodded.”Yes. We have a schedule tomorrow in early morning,”
 
“Then,” Yuri caressed Yoona’s cheek, her eyes stared at Yoona’s.”You should go to sleep now,”
 
Yoona smiled as she caressed Yuri’s cheek either. She frowned after she saw Yuri’s face.
 
“Yul, you look rather pale. Kwaenchana?”
 
Hearing the worry tone of Yoona, Yuri held Yoona’s hand that caressed her cheek. She smiled.”Ne, kwaenchana,”
 
“But-“
 
“It’s probably because of jetlag, Yoong. Don’t worry. honestly, ever since we arrived here, we barely could take some rest properly,”
 
“Hooo…alright then. Well, you should go to sleep too now,”
 
With that, they lied down on the bed side by side, Yoona wrapped one arm around Yuri’s body as Yuri snuggled closer to her. Soon after, they fell to the deep slumber together.
 
***
 
After that day, Yoona and Jessica always could spend time together with their lovers, though secretly. When they were free from any schedule and from their manager, they always managed to meet their girls. When Yoona and Jessica performed, Yuri and Tiffany always came, standing or sitting between their fans only to watch their performance, and as their girls did that, Yoona and Jessica always glanced secretly at them and smiled.
 
Now, Yoona and Jessica were taking a break before they performed in the next. Yuri and Tiffany secretly sneaked into their dressing room, and there, they saw Jessica sitting as playing her Ipad. Tiffany rushed to her and hugger her, making the latter startled.
 
“Jessi!”
 
“Babe,” Jessica turned her Ipad off and put it on the table.
 
“Your performance was sooo great. I really love it,”
 
Jessica looked at her lover and kissed her forehead.”Thank you,”
 
“Emm…Sica,”
 
Jessica shifted her eyes to Yuri who was busy looking around.”Why are you alone? where is Yoona?”
 
Jessica smiled before she answered.”She’s at rooftop to refresh her mind. Just go to there,”
 
“Okay,” with that, Yuri headed to the place Jessica mentioned just now. She walked the stairs till she arrived at the rooftop.
 
As she arrived, she opened the door and saw her girl sitting on the bench, with a black hoodie on her head, her head looked down with her back faced her. Seeing her girl like that, she immediately knew that her girl was listening to the music. She approached her girl, who seemed still not to notice her presence, very slowly and hugged her from behind.
 
“Hi, Yoong,”
 
“Yul,” Yoona released the earphone and tilted her head. She gave a peck on Yuri’s cheek whose head resting on her shoulder.
 
“What are you doing here, Yoong?” Yuri asked as she sat right next to her girl. Yoona smiled and wrapped one arm around her shoulder.
 
“Just refresh my mind as savoring night air and stars tonight, Yul,” she replied, her hand caressed Yuri’s hair when her head leaned on her shoulder.”Where did you know that I’m here by the way?”
 
“SIca told me,”
 
Yoona nodded after her girl replied her question. Yuri looked up, poking Yoona’s cheek.”Have you eaten dinner yet?”
 
Yuri smiled after her girl shook her head as a no. She fished her bag and showed a box right in front of Yoona’s face.”I made fruit salad for you. Here,”
 
Seeing the sweetness of Yuri, Yoona took the box and ruffled Yuri’s hair.”Gomawo, Yul,”
 
“Here, let me feed you, kay,”
 
After Yoona nodded, Yuri started to take a slice of apple and put it into Yoona’s mouth.
 
“How was it?”
 
Yoona chewed and nodded her head.”Yeah, it’s tasty. Gomawo, Yul,” she pinched Yuri’s nose which caused the latter giggling cutely.
 
And then they spent time together in the rooftop, talking many random things and cuddling. Yuri stood and walked to the railing which was followed by her girl. Both of them then saw the sight of night from the rooftop, seeing the light of buildings, the light of cars on the road, and the stars in the sky. Yoona wrapped an arm around Yuri’s shoulder and the latter leaned her head on Yoona’s shoulder. Both of them were in the comfortable silence now.
 
“Yoong,” Yuri broke the silence.
 
“Hmm,”
 
“How much do you love me?” Yuri slightly looked up to see Yoona’s face. Yoona tightened her embrace and kissed Yuri’s head.
 
“I love you so much, Yul. So much that make me unable to live without you. I’m dying without you. You’re my breath, my soul, and my life, Yul. I’m nothing without you,” Yoona changed her position to give the latter backhug. As she did that, Yuri intertwined Yoona’s fingers which held her waist.
 
“Then,” Yuri turned around, looking at Yoona’s eyes.”What if I die, Yoong? what are you going to do if I die?”
 
Yoona caressed Yuri’s cheek, staring at Yuri’s eyes deeply.”I won’t let that happen, Yul. Before you die, I’ll chase you and pull you back, so that you can live any longer again,” Yoona leaned closer and landed her lips on Yuri’s, the younger girl nibbled older girl’s lower lip, and as she entered her tongue when the latter parted her lips. They kissed passionately till the ringing of phone broke the kiss.
 
Yoona picked up her phone and it was Jessica. The blonde on the other line said if they gotta perform soon.
 
“Yul,” Yoona stared at Yuri sadly. Yuri caressed her cheek to comfort her.
 
“It’s ok. Just go now. I’ll watch your performance later. Just go for preparing yourself. Ppali, before your manager comes here and catches us,”
 
“Yul, honestly, I’m so tired of being like this. I’m tired of meeting you secretly like this. I’m tired of playing hide and seek with our manager. Why couldn’t we date just like other couple, holding each other’s hand, walking along pathway, and showing our love to other?” Yoona said, kinda frustrated.
 
“Just be patient, Yoong. You know the consequence if we got caught by your manager, don’t you?”
 
Yoona pouted at Yuri’s statement.
 
“Aigoo. Don’t pout like that. Smile, please. Your beauty is gonna lose if you keep pouting like this,”
 
After Yoona smiled, Yuri pecked her lips, and with that, Yoona left Yuri in the rooftop.
 
***
 
“Are you really sure, Yoona? I mean, you have thought the consequence, right?” Jessica asked in shock right after Yoona told her plan. Both of them were in backstage to get ready to perform now.
 
Yoona nodded firmly.”Yes, I’m really sure, because I’ve been tired of being like this. What about you? are you on my side?”
 
“Well,” Jessica sighed.”Actually, I’ve thought about this before. to be honest, I’m tired already either, Yoona,”
 
“So, what do we doubt for? then just do it,”
 
After they got commanded, they stepped up to the stage. The cheering could be heard as soon as Yoona and Jessica were on the stage, getting ready to perform.
 
Along performing, Yoona and Jessica glanced at their girls who were standing between their fans.
 
As they finished singing after three songs in a row, Jessica glanced at Yoona sitting next to her. Yoona nodded as if she knew what the latter meant.
 
“Okay, this song is a bonus for you guys, all our fans,” Jessica exclaimed which was greeted by the cheering of the fans. She glanced at the side of stage, their manager was shocked, since they were supposed to end their performance already. However, she only smirked, and Yoona started to strum her guitar. (the song)
 
You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you

You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would've believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away
 
Jessica turned her head, and then Yoona started to sing her part.

And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile

Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me
 
All of eyes were shocked and surprised as Jessica stepped down to the stage, included their manager when the intro was played by Yoona. Jessica walked to the place where their girls standing. She only could smile secretly as the pair of eyes observed her, when she arrived already, she held Tiffany’s hand before pulling it. Her eyes gestured her girl to hold Yuri’s hand. After that, she pulled two girls to walk to the stage, as Yoona sang the song. Now, four girls were on the stage already.

And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you
 
 
Right after the song ended, their fans gave them a big hand, though their eyes were written the shock and the curiosity at their idol’s behavior.
 
“Okay everyone,” Yoona put her guitar and got up from her seat. She approached Yuri and intertwined her fingers with Yuri’s.”We…We are going to introduce someone to you,”
 
“Yes,” Jessica wrapped her one arm around Tiffany’s shoulder.”We’re going to introduce the most precious person of ours in this world to you,”
 
------------------------------------
 
 
well, long chapter, isn't it? or not? >.<
okay, gotta go now...
see you...
till we meet again...^^