Chapter 24

Hide and Seek Love
Both of us froze right after hearing our manager asked us that thing. I secretly gulped as the nervousness started eating myself.
 
Both of us actually had signed the contract written that we wouldn’t be allowed to have a date with anyone till our contract ended already. And yet, we couldn’t help our self. We couldn’t lie our own heart to fall in love. I mean, falling in love with someone is really unpredictable thing, isn’t it? We couldn’t hold our feeling back. When love came already, we couldn’t prevent it.
 
“Why are you two remaining silent?”
 
I really hated when his eyes stared at us sharply like this.
 
“Emm..” just as Sica Unnie was about to reply, manager Oppa’s phone was ringing. He immediately picked up the phone. He walked away from us to talk to someone in the phone.
 
Sica Unnie and I stared at each other when our manager wasn’t with us anymore. We glanced at our manager who was still busy talking.
 
“Okay, Sica, Yoona. you better prepare yourself. There’s a dinner invitation now. I’ll be waiting in our van,” right after our manager walked out of our apartment, we sighed in relieved.
 
“Aigoo. That was so close,” Sica Unnie dropped her body on the sofa again.
 
“Yeah. I didn’t expect that he was observing our behavior these times that he asked us that thing,” I leaned my back on the backrest.
 
“We shouldn’t have signed that sh*it contract, Yoona. We would lose our career as a singer if he found out that we have broken the contract,”
 
I glanced at my partner who looked so worried about our career.”Well,” I got closer to her.”What if…well, this is only what if, Unnie,”
 
Sica Unnie looked at me curiously.”What?”
 
“What if our manager has found out about this thing already, and he asks us to pick one, our career or our own life to be with our girl? Which one will you pick?”
 
 I saw Sica Unnie feeling doubt to reply my answer.
 
“What about you, Yoona?”
 
“Emm…I will-“
 
Again, the ringing of phone cut us off. I picked up my phone, the caller was our manager Oppa.
 
“Yes, Oppa. Both of us are preparing ourselves now. Just wait for a sec. We’ll be there soon,” I put my phone on the table and we got up.
 
“Let’s dressing up, before we get scolded from him,”
 
***
 
“Yuri-yaaaahhhh….!”
 
As soon as I opened the door, my best friend jumped on my embrace. She hugged me very tightly that made me unable to catch a breath.
 
“Yah, yah, yah, Fany-yah! I can’t breathe. Let me go,”
 
“Hehehe…” she chuckled cutely before she held my hand, dragging me into the apartment.
 
“Hey, what’s wrong with you actually, Fany-yah? have you eaten something wrong this morning?” I put my back of hand on her forehead to check her condition which was pulled away by her immediately.
 
“I’m fine, and I didn’t eat anything wrong this morning,”
 
“Then why are you acting crazily like this?” I dropped my body on the couch as I sipped my juice.
 
“Sorry. It’s just…I was too happy,”
 
“Then what did you make so happy?”
 
She got closer to me as she showed a message on her phone. It was a message from her dad. It was written that her dad telling her to go to States, visiting her cousin who was just giving birth.
 
I immediately looked at her who was still smiling like an idiot.
 
“My dad said, both of us could go to States the day after tomorrow. Since our parents are too busy that unable to visit my cousin, he let us to be representative of our family. He has booked the tickets for us,”
 
“Jinja?”
 
She nodded excitedly.”Well, actually, we have a plan. Right after we visit my cousin, what if we go to meet our girl? But don’t tell them yet. I want them to be surprised at our presence at there,”
 
“Okay,” I nodded.”Don’t worry, if Yoona calls me tonight, I won’t tell her about this plan,”
 
Then, my best friend smiled which made her eyes turned into crescent-shape.
 
“Oh, you’re such really a great best friend, Fany-yah,” I hugged her tightly.”Send my thank to your dad, okay,”
 
***
 
Hufffhh…another though day today. We have the schedule to perform in five different places. Despites I was so exhausted, I have to be happy. I have to make our fans happy. I didn’t wanna disappoint them. Their love for us was our strength and our pill.
 
“Okay, Yoona, Jessica, get ready to perform after this performance,” a guy with a black shirt commanded us. Both of us then prepared ourselves, I put the string of guitar around my neck, while Sica Unnie carried the microphone. After he gestured us to step on the stage, we started to perform. The audience was cheering right after I strummed my guitar and Sica Unnie started to sing.
 
After we performed for five songs in a row, both of us went down from the stage. We finished performing in this place. Now, we gotta go again to another place. We have a schedule for fan signing to greet our fan.
 
***
 
Right after the plane was landing on States, Tiffany and Yuri headed to the house of Tiffany’s cousin. They stayed over for two nights and they bid the goodbye to visit Yoona and Jessica’s place afterwards. Yoona and Jessica had told their address while they were chatting, so, Yuri and Tiffany knew where they lived. They rented a hotel near their apartment, so that they could visit them whenever they wanted.
 
Now, Yuri and Tiffany were in the journey. They had known that their girl have the fan signing schedule, and they also knew the place already. Their heart was beating so fast everytime remembered that they were gonna meet their girl. They were so nervous yet so happy and excited to meet them.
 
Finally, after awhile in the cab, they arrived at the hotel, the place of Yoona and Jessica for fan signing. Both of them took the deep breath, to calm their self down.
 
“Okay, let’s get in,” Yuri said as she held Tiffany’s hand.
 
“Wait,”
 
Yuri immediately stopped her step, looking at her best friend standing behind her.”What?”
 
“Do you bring the gift for Yoona? you said earlier that you were gonna give her a gift,”
 
Yuri nodded in response.”Of course, I didn’t forget to bring my gift for her,” she looked at her Tiffany then asked.
 
“What about you?”
 
“Of course I do bring my gift for my Jessi,” Tiffany fished something from her bag and showed a small box to her best friend.
 
“Is my Jessi going to like my gift, Yuri-yah?”
 
“Of course, she is, Fany-yah. What are you worrying for?” Yuri stepped closer to her worry best friend and put one arm around her shoulder.”Your Jessi is going to like your gift. So, let’s get in,”
 
With that, they walked together, getting into the hotel. The lobby hotel was very crowded with many fans. They really didn’t expect that their girl was that famous. They have to sneak between them so that they were able to get in after buying the tickets.
 
The cheer of fans immediately was heard right after the van came already. Soon after, two girls walked out of the van, heading to the hotel.
 
Again, Yuri and Tiffany’s heart was beating so fast seeing their girl. They looked so gorgeous and beautiful. Sometimes, they couldn’t help but feel jealous of their fans who were cheering, even touching them. And yet, they couldn’t do anything and have to keep calm, since they realized that their girl was a duo group which had fans.
 
The fans then got a line right to have their autograph after Yoona and Jessica were sitting on their seat. Yuri and Tiffany also stood to get a line between their fans. Yuri saw her best friend already holding the gift box. She was about to take her gift for Yoona but stop when she saw the fans giving her girl a lot of gifts which in her opinion, their gifts were better, more expensive than hers. So, she just cancelled her attention and kept the gift inside her bag instead.
 
Yoona and Jessica were writing their autograph down on the paper their fans gave to them. They kept flashing their kind smile and greeted them. They really didn’t wanna disappoint their fans. Yoona still looked down to a piece of paper to write her autograph down when she heard a familiar voice saying to her.
 
“Yoona-ssi, can you give me your autograph?”
 
Yoona immediately looked up at her familiar voice. She drew a smile right after seeing the girl in front of her.
 
-Yuri’s POV-
 
“Yuri-yah,” I saw my girl standing up immediately right after she realized that I was the one who just asked her autograph. I could see Sica surprised too seeing her girl with me now. Tiffany then approached her girl.
 
“Hi, Yoong,” I said very sweetly to her as giving my smile.
 
“Y-Yul,”
 
I saw her was about to approach me for hugging me. However, before she did that, I stopped her.
 
“Not now, Yoong. Your manager and your fans are going to find out about us,”
 
As I stopped her to hug me, I could feel the pain on her eyes. I knew she missed me, and I missed her too. But, we couldn’t show our love and our feeling now, otherwise her manager would find out and Yoona and Jessica would lose their career. And I didn’t want that thing happened to them. I knew their career was important either.
 
I shouldn’t be selfish, so, no matter how much I missed her, I didn’t wanna hug her now. I have to hold my feeling for her career.
 
“B-but, Yul-“
 
“Just pretend that I’m your fan now, Yoong. Okay,”
 
I glanced at my best friend, Tiffany, who was standing in front of her girl, and gave a sign to do what I planned.
 
“Thank you, Yoona-ssi,” right after Yoona gave me her autograph, I secretly tucked a crumpled paper on Yoona’s hand. After that, I held Tiffany’s hand and left them.
 
-Normal POV-
 
Yoona opened a crumple paper on her hand right after the fan signing ended already, and now, Jessica and her were at a room. Jessica approached the younger girl and sat beside her.
 
“What’s that, Yoona?”
 
“Yuri gave me this paper,” then she started to read the writing inside. And soon after, both of them smiled, since it was written where their girl lived at now.
 
--------------
 
 
how was it?
again, sorry for the late update for this story...>.<