Chapter 7

Hide and Seek Love
Hi Guys...
i've updated again..^^
-----------------------------------
 
Jessica looked at Yoona who was staring at the bracelet on her hand confusingly. She touched Yoona’s arm. Just as she was about to ask her, Yoona immediately rushed to somewhere.
 
“Y-Yoona!”
 
Yoona didn’t bother to respond her friend and kept running instead. Her eyes didn’t release from her sight in front of her, as her vision wandered around station. She tried to find someone who was expected the owner of the bracelet. She hoped her expectation was true. She hoped the one who bumped into her was Yuri.
 
“Unnie~,” she mumbled as her eyes still wandered the station. She sharpened her vision, trying to find the person she meant between the people who was walking. Then, her eyes caught a familiar figure who was about to enter the train in platform three. She then sneaked between people to be able to reach that place. Unfortunately, just as she was about to arrive, that person was lost already and the train was running.
 
She panted heavily as her hands on her knees, the sweats flew out of her forehead. She kept staring at the running train till it lost of her vision.
 
“Unnie…”
 
“YAH!” suddenly she received a smack on her back from her friend, Jessica. She turned around, seeing her looked at her in frustration.”What happened to you, Yoong? why were you suddenly running, making me chased after you? you’ve known that I hate running,” Jessica glared at her.
 
“I-I’m sorry, Unnie. I-I thought, I found someone,”
 
“Then who?” Jessica raised her eyebrows, waiting for Yoona’s answer impatiently.
 
“My childhood bestfriend,”
 
“Yuri..?” Jessica knew her name, since Yoona ever told her about her childhood.
 
Yoona then nodded.”But”, Yoona stopped a sec.”Ah, nevermind. I might see the wrong person and it was just my feeling,” she put her arm around Jessica’s shoulder.”Just forget it, Unnie. let’s go now,” with that, they walked again. Yoona has put the bracelet into her pocket.
 
***
 
Yuri and Tiffany visited a restaurant after they rode the train. They ordered kimbap and ddukbokie for their dinner. Yuri excused herself, heading to the sink to wash her hands. As her hands were being washed, she just realized that something on her wrist had lost already.
 
“Omo! Where is my bracelet?” she asked confusingly as held her wrist. Her handicraft which had been on her wrist since childhood was nowhere to be found. She frowned as kept trying to remember where she lost her bracelet at approximately. Then she slapped her forehead.
 
“Aishh! It must be dropped while I was sneaking between people in station. Aishh!” she muttered under the breath as she scratched her head randomly.
 
“Hey! What did you take so long?” Tiffany suddenly appeared on her behind, slapping her arm.”The food is ready now,”
 
“Ah, ye. I’m sorry,” Yuri said to her bestfriend.”Let’s enjoy our dinner now,” she hooked Tiffany’s arm and dragged her to their seat.
 
***
 
“I wonder whose bracelet it is,” Yoona lied down on the couch. Since she arrived at her apartment, she lied her body down on the couch as she kept staring at the bracelet which was found by her in the station.
 
“Yah, Yoona. why do you keep staring at that thing?” asked Jessica as she settled down on the single couch next to Yoona’s place. She hung her legs on the table, relaxing herself from the tiredness.
 
“I just wonder whose bracelet it is, Unnie. Somehow, it reminds me of-“
 
“Yuri?” Jessica cut her off.
 
Yoona nodded.
 
Jessica sighed before saying.”Yoona, don’t you realize that there’re millions people in this worls who are able to knit and make the bracelet just like that?”
 
“But it’s different, Unnie,” Yoona immediately sat up.”This bracelet is really different. Somehow I’m familiar with the way of knitting this bracelet. And seems I’d ever seen this bracelet before,” she frowned again, as her eyes didn’t release from the thing that made her kept wondering.
 
“Aigoo~” Jessica only sighed as she shook her head. Then she got up.”I’m so sleepy already now. I’m gonna sleep, okay. And please never ever wake me up or else, I’ll kill you,”
 
Yoona didn’t reply instead lie her body down again on the couch. She took her phone from her pocket as she staring at it.
 
“Why does the one who received my order not to call me yet? Is my order not finished yet?” she asked herself in wondering.
 
***
 
In the morning, after having breakfast, Jessica entered Yoona’s room to take the new towel in the closet. She was gonna take shower in her bathroom in her room. Suddenly, she heard the ringing of phone. She saw Yoona’s phone ringing on the bed.
 
“YAH, Yoona!” Jessica took the phone and knocked the door of bathroom where Yoona was at.
 
“Ne,” Yoona replied from inside.
 
“There’s a call for you,”
 
“Just accept that, Unnie. I’m still showering now,”
 
Right after Yoona said that, Jessica accepted the incoming call. She did the conversation for the minutes and hung up the line.
 
“Yoona,” She knocked the door again.”Your bracelet is done already. You can take it now,”
 
Then, Yoona got out of the bathroom as drying her hair off by the towel.”Ok. Then where shall we take it, Unnie?”
 
“Well,” Jessica put the phone on the bed again.”We can meet in the park near Han River at 10,”
 
“Mwo?” Yoona’s eyes went wide.”It’s 9.15 already, Unnie. that means we should dress up quickly. Ppali, go showering now!” Yoona pushed Jessica out of her room, commanding her to take a shower.
 
***
 
In the park, Yuri and Tiffany sat on the bench, waiting for the buyer to come.
 
“Aishh! Where is she? why did they take so long?” Yuri mumbled in irritation. They have been waiting for about thirty minutes.
 
“Be patient, Yul. She might be trapped in the traffic jam,” Tiffany rubbed Yuri’s arm to calm her.
 
“Fany-yah,”
 
“Ne,” Tiffany looked at Yuri.
 
“I’m gonna buy some ice cream. Do you want?” asked Yuri as getting down of the bench.
 
“But it’s still morning, Yul,”
 
“It’s okay, Fany-yah. We already had breakfast furthermore,” assured Yuri.”So, do you wanna some?”
 
Finally Tiffany nodded.
 
“Ok. Just wait here, in case the buyer comes already,” after that, Yuri rushed to the nearest minimarket to buy the ice cream.
 
As Yuri left, Tiffany kept sitting on the bench, playing her phone. Suddenly, there’s someone greeted her. As she looked up, her eyes widened in surprise. Her heartbeat raised quickly as she saw the blonde with the girl named Yoona.
 
“Hi, So sorry if we took so long. We trapped in the traffic jam,” Yoona said apologetically.
 
“No problem, Yoona-ssi, eng…”
 
“Jessica,” replied Jessica coldly.
 
“Yes, Jessica-ssi,”
 
“Emm, can we drop the honorifics, please? I am…kinda uncomfortable with that,” Yoona scratched her head.
 
“Oh, kay,” Tiffany nodded as giving them an eye-smile.”You can call me Fany if you wanna,”
 
After that, Yoona and Jessica sat on empty place of the bench near Tiffany. They had some chit-chat for awhile, before Yoona and Jessica left.
 
As Tiffany received the money from Yoona and saw her customers left, she wandered the park, looking for Yuri.
 
“Where is she? Why did she take so long that her customer left already?”
 
***
 
Yuri dashed out of the ice cream stall with two ice creams on her hand. Both of them have the same flavor, since Tiffany and she have the same favorite flavor. While she walked, suddenly she saw a little girl crying on the pathway. Then she approached her, kneeling in front of her.
 
“Hey, why are you crying?” asked Yuri softly as she smiled.
 
“I-I was falling while running. My knees are bleeding. Those are hurt,” the little girl replied as still crying.
 
Yuri looked at the knees of the little girl and sighed.”Aigoo. Poor this kid,” she thought.”Wait a sec, okay,” Yuri then got up and dashed in to the minimarket again.
 
Yoona and Jessica walked together along the pathway after receiving the bracelet. During walking, Yoona kept staring at the bracelet she ordered and smiled.
 
“Geez. Why do you keep smiling like idiot, Yoon?” asked Jessica in frustration seeing her friend.
 
“Ah, nope. Nothing,” though Yoona replied like that, she couldn’t help but keep smiling.
 
Suddenly, her eyes caught the little girl who was crying in the other side of pathway. Right after seeing her, the memory flooded into her mind.
 
“She reminds me of-“
 
Yoona frowned as she saw the little girl being approached by a tanned girl. She saw the tanned girl kneeling in front of her, putting the bandages on the knees of the little girl as smiling sweetly. Then she saw her giving a cup of ice cream and kissing the little girl’s forehead. She kept staring at the tanned girl that the tanned girl got up, was about to leave the little girl. She froze as she tried to reassure that her expectation was true.
 
“Yuri Unnie…” she mumbled. And after that, she ran again, leaving the dumbfounded Jessica, trying to chase after the tanned girl. The road wasn’t crowded but wasn’t empty either with there’re few cars advanced. Her eyes kept gluing on the tanned girl, too afraid of losing her if she released her vision on her. She was still busy to catch her up that she didn’t notice that when she crossed the street, there’s a car advanced toward her.
 
“Yoona..!” Jessica who saw that, immediately ran to Yoona. She held Yoona’s waist, pushing their body to the other side, causing them landed on the ground.
 
“YAH! you babo!” the driver of the car shouted at them and left.
 
“Yoona! what were you doing?? Are you stupid or idiot, crossing the road without looking at the sides, Huh??!”
 
“I-I’m sorry, Unnie,” she winced in pain all of a sudden as realizing that her elbows were bleeding.”I-I think I saw Yuri Unnie,”
 
“Yuri?”
 
Yoona then wandered her gaze again, trying to find the tanned girl. She saw her still walking far enough of her place. As fast as lightning she stood up, wanting to chase after her. Yoona didn’t care if Jessica kept calling her from behind.
 
“I have to find her again right now! I won’t let her go anymore,” she thought as she kept running. After she has been near enough, she grabbed the girl by the wrist. The girl immediately turned her head in shock.
 
“Yuri Un-nie…
 
_________________