BONUS!!!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

5 Years Later

"Is that Kris and HyunJae?!" Fans came screaming. Kris and I just walked away. They kept following us.

"Can we get your autographs?" They asked us. We turned around and smiled.

"Will you then leave us alone?" Kris asked as sweetly as possible, but it still came out harsh. The fans didn't mind.

"Here's the pictures and pens!" They gave us their stuff and I just smiled and signed away. It's our date and we still get stalked after 5 years.

"Group picture!" They shouted and crowed around us. We did our signature poses and they snapped a pic. They quickly dispersed shortly after. Kris picked me up and he ran towards the water fountains. He put me down on top of the spouts and he ran away. Before I could even run after him the water rushed up carrying me in the air for a brief second. I was soaking wet. I had the chance for revenge.

"Kris oppa!~" I cooed and ran after him. I've been running more lately and now I could catch up to him. I jumped on his back and he yelped.

"I'm hit!" He pretended and sunk to the floor. I ran to one of the kids who were playing in the hot sun.

"Can I borrow that to get that ahjussi wet?" I pointed to the bucket then the drama king on the floor. She handed me the bucket and was about to go when I turned around again.

"Hey kids, let's get that ahjussi wet. Grab your buckets and let's go!" I lead the charge and for 5 minutes we took out revenge by dumping buckets of cold water on him. At the end the kids quit and went back to making dirt castles in the grass.

"I'm wet because of you!" He blamed.

"Same same." I laughed and ran away and before I ran home, I went to his car and sat on his leather upholstery.

"Mehrong!" I ran inside our house and TaeMin threw me a towel.

"Thanks." I said and DongHae threw me a water bottle. I bowed and ran inside my room.

"AHHH!~" Kris yelled and I went outside after I dried myself off and changed.

"PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All three of us laughed and Kris glared at us.

"Get out of my house." He pointed to the door. The brothers just walked out laughing so hard they cried.

"Nice work flour boy."

"Shut up." He said and ran towards me and I just went inside my room and locked the door.

"At least give me clothes before locking the door." He whined.

"Shikuro slow poke." I teased. *I wonder what allkpop is writing about lately.* The last time I was on was when FReeFaLL was still active. I went on and the top story is still on FReeFaLL. It's been 5 years and they still write about us. I feel loved. I clicked on the article.

FReeFaLL HyunJae and Kris went on a date!

On their date and group of fans got their autographs and even a picture. They were super friendly and down to earth. After the group of fans dispersed (date ruiners), they went to the water spouting park. Kris happened to carry her there. She had fun with kids as they helped her pour water on poor Kris.

The pictures are below. Pay close attention to the fan picture.

*INSERT PICTURE*

If you haven't noticed, look at her hand. Is that a ring I see?

Secret's out. I'm engaged. Get over it.