A Year Later

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

It has been a year for the two groups and the Queens are as y as ever. They didn't do much than work on their vocals. They can't dance so well so they stick to girly dances. Other than that Freefall released a full length album. SeungHi and DOngHae were caught, so they had a confrence and told the 'Trainee Love Story'. SeungHi also got a role in a new drama called "Fly with Me." (I made that up.) Kris and TaeMin haven't been fighting over HyunJae as much due to their ultra busy schedules. They do photoshoots sometimes with HyunJae. They go on variety shows and host shows. HyunJae dances, does photoshoots and helps instruct trainees. She rarely goes on TV because of her failure to attempt to be interesting. All she talks about is singing, food and boxing. Nothing more than that.

"HyunJae want to grab a quick bite with the rest of the group like old times?" DongHae asked. SeungHi holding to his arm.

"Sure why not?" They all went to the restuarant which was just a place they rented for an hour. In-N-Out really.

"HyunJae, I heard you got a zit." Kris joked as he  moved HyunJae's hair behind her ear. She covered it quick and pouted.

"Who told you?" DongHae and SeungHi was oblivious, but TaeMin sat in his seat giggling.

"You think it's funny? I'll slap you upside the head." He sat up straight with pokerface when she had said that. DongHae and SeungHi fed each other. They were all used to this lovey dovey junk. They finished their food and started to walk out. They were trailed by the young female employees. TaeMin just waved and smiled while Kris gave out the simplest words all the girls. "Maybe next time." The papparazzi were outside taking pictures and shoving microphones to their faces.

Kris was at her right while TaeMin was to her left. They both their arms wrapped around HyunJae's waist. They were basically her body guards. They shot deathly lasers at each other. Papparazzis took pictures of that moment and uploaded them.

Snapshot #1

Is it just me or are they hating?

Snapshot #2

Why do they look like that? Is there a feud happening?

In response to that a picture was posted.

Snapshot #3

Do you think it was about girl member, HyunJae?

It showed the picture of Kris brushing HyunJae's hair behind her ear. TaeMin was sitting not looking at Hyunjae with his eyes closed. Even at that moment, he was laughing the picture didn't actually show it. He looked grossed. It looked like TaeMin purposely didn't want to Kris only a few inches away from your face and brushing through your hair. It was a total misunderstanding.

Here comes the scandals.