Is it true?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"So is it true that you're in love with TaeMin?" The interviewer asked AeSook. It was an interview for the SM rookie groups. I sat there with my crutches.

"Very true. The matter of fact we're dating." She hugged TaeMin's arm. He just flung her away.

"She's not my girlfriend and I never want her to be." TaeMin glared at AeSook who pouted doing her aegyo.

"I sense a feud." The interviewer laughed.

"Oh really?" Kris asked sarcastically. He said it low enough to not be heard other than from us.

"You have no shame." I whispered to AeSook. She just glared at me.

"SooMan said we can tell the truth." DongHae whispered to me. I nodded and the rest of Freefall knew.

"So will you tell me some history about you guys? Freefall would you begin?" The interviewer asked.

"Shall I spill the beans?" Kris and TaeMin held my hands for a brief second.

"TaeMin, Kris and I have been friends ever since the days in Canada. Kris became a and we moved back to here one at a time. Kris went to China then to Korea. TaeMin flew straight there and I stayed in Canada for another 5 years. I hated Kris so much. It didn't help that his grandma lived across the hall. I went to SM to train with TaeMin then I re-met Kris." I explained.

"I just happened to be his roommate. I then went to the hospital because I couldn't breathe. I fainted when Kris drove me to the hospital. I found out that the reason I was that way was because I was in love. With HyunJae..." He held my hand and smiled. I heard snickering from the Queens.

"I wasn't the only one who fell in love with her." TaeMin laughed. Kris held up his hand.

"I fell in love with her too. I actually dated her without her saying yes. We had fun and all of the above, but as time passed she slowly went towards TaeMin and they end up like this. I've moved on." Kris' voice began to lower until he was mute.

"Don't forget about us!" SeungHi held up DongHae's hand.

"We met because of HyunJae. She was my desk partner and she found out I was TaeMin's brother. SeungHi started hanging out with us when she confessed to me and we've been together ever since." DongHae told.

"So why do all of you dislike the Queens?" The interviewer asked us.

"They were roommates of SeungHi and I. SeungHi is actually AeSook's cousin." I said.

"I never liked her ever since we were kids. She was always jealous because her dad would always compare her to me. I felt bad at one point, but then I found out she... may I curse?" The interviewer nodded. "She was a total . She still is actually. Her followers too. That's why we actually gotten into a fist fight."

"Oh really?" The interviewer asked.

"That's it. We're leaving." AeSook screamed and sashayed off the set. She was fuming.

"Let's just call it off." I said and the interviewer said cut and she walked off with an attitude. Two faced.

"Good we got that off our chests." I said.

"Thank goodness." I got up and stood with my crutches.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's now enough to get us more attention. It means more money." He jumped.

"I find it odd that you like us more then your daughter."

"Do you even know my daughter? You'll understand why."

"Wanna go on our date now?" TaeMin asked holding my hand. DongHae and SeungHi left for their own. We left and was on our way to eat BBQ.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris POV

"I know you still love her." SooMan said to me.

"Don't remind me." I said and sat down for a little therapy.

"You should tell her you still love her. I see the way she looks at you. She loves you." He patted my should and went to grab drinks.

"As a friend." I finished.

"No, she loves you as a man." He said.

"You're such a cliche."

"I know, but it's true." He winked and pushed me out, but I stumbled onto someone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I went back to the office to get my phone. I forgot it and TaeMin said he'll go get our coats. As I was gripped onto the door knob, I heard Kros and SooMan talking. I just listened and stood like a statue.

"I knew it. He feels the same." I whispered to myself. Why am I so complicated? I don't want to lead TaeMin on, but it just happens. I love Kris, but TaeMin has a certain spot just reserved for him.