Rumor Has It

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

Allkpop News

Netizens are posting pictures all over the internet about a feud between Kris and TaeMin. The question is what they are feuding about. People are saying it is because of the girl member known as HyunJae. It is shown in the picture of how intimate Kris and HyunJae are. In the picture Kris is tucking her hair behind her ear. TaeMin had his eyes closed and back toward them with an unhappy face. *Snapshot #3 from previous chapter.*

A new picture was sent in as well. This is the picture of glares between the two guys and HyunJae is in the middle with both of their arms wrapped around her waist. *New Snapshot #4*

Netizens are saying, "Is she messing with them?" "She's oblivious." "That lucky witch."

What do you think?

"What are we going to do?" Kris asked.

"It sure looks like it." DongHae said as he looked at the pictures.

"Hyung, not helping." TaeMin said.

"It's true though. You didn't send glares, but it is about HyunJae." SeungHi said.

"We're screwed." HyunJae said. The ringing of a phone was heard. HyunJae picked up the phone to see the ID.

"Who is it?" Kris asked. DongHae and SeungHi just sat there waiting for an answer. HyunJae flipped the screen over for them to see the caller ID.

"We are screwed." TaeMin confirmed.

Caller ID: Lee SooMan

____________________________________________________________________________________

Late and short chapter. Sorry. I have major writer's block.

BTW HAPPY HOLIDAYS!