YOU!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"Do you know how much negative publicity is coming up because of you?!" SooMan scolded.

"Kick me out for all I care! They hurt my Jaela, they get hurt as well!" I plopped on the couch.

"Why would you want to get kicked out? HyunJae needs you and all you're doing is creating that option. Straighten up or you'll be sent to the military." He threatened.

"I'm a Canadian citizen. It won't work on me." I smirked.

"Fine then. Should I just move AeSook into the same dorm as FReeFaLL? I'm sure you'll love that." He copied my smirk. I just sat there with a pokerface.

"I'll move out then. HyunJae with me." I was about to walk out when he yelled, "Move out then. You're just making FReeFaLL crumble anyways. You have more anti fans then you do fans."

"I rather have anti fans than phony fans. Only those who are faithful deserve my respect." I slammed the office door.

"TaeMin tell the rest of the members that I'm out of FReeFaLL." I patted his shoulder as he went inside the office.

I went to pack up my things and left. I was going to rent a suite, but my card wasn't working. Gah!~ I hate you SooMan. You piece of Sh!T!!!!

"Harmeoni, can I stay at your place for the time being?" I called.

"Of course! Your friend, HyunJae, is home." She said and I just ran home. Yes I ran miles. I have no cash and my card is on hold.

"I'm home." I panted from the door and my grandma just hugged me.

"I have to go to HyunJae." I rang the doorbell and HyunRin opened the door.

"Here to see your girlfriend?" She opened the door wider. I just rushed into HyunJae's room. I saw her tossing and turning. I got into bed and hugged her. She calmed down in an instant. I hope everything works out. I got a call a few moments later.

"Come home. We need you. SooMan is going biserk." TaeMin called in distress.

"I'm sorry. Figure something out. I'm not part of SM anymore." I hung up and went onto Twitter.

To those who are out there. I'm no longer Duizhang Kris, but Kevin. Now treat the rest with respect and don't hate HyunJae. She did nothing wrong. If you can't respect us, there is no reason to even call yourself a fan. Leave me alone as I live a normal life as a student. Sorry for my harshness lately, but I don't take my family as a joke.

"What are you doing here?" HyunJae asked in her groggy voice.

"Moving back home to live a normal life." I answered. "That means you'll have to be famous without me." I kissed her forehead.

"I don't think I can do that." She pouted.

"Why not?"

"I wouldn't have a reason to do it anymore." She got up and went into the bathroom.

"Then why did you train for it?"

"I missed my friends, but now if I don't have them both, what's the point?" She tied her hair up.

"Are you okay? Is rehab alright?" I asked.

"It's more interesting than I thought. Anywho, since I know TaeMin doesn't want to do the FReeFaLL thing anymore, he's going to quit." She remarked.

"Already did." TaeMin walked in the room.

"So did I."DongHae came in holding onto SeungHi's hand.

"Do look at me. I'm going solo or unless HyunJae wants to do a duo." SeungHi chuckled.

"I'm good." She laughed.

"Is this the day FReeFaLL disbands?" I asked. They looked around and all nodded.

"That's fine with me." HyunJae giggled. She picked up her phone and dialed SooMan.

"Are you okay HyunJae?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, but I just wanted to tell you that FReeFall has disbanded."

"You can't quit until I say so." He said.

"We didn't even debut for a year yet, so I say that we can still terminate the contract. Don't you ever read your own contract? So I guess you can terminate all of ours." She said.

"Actually I feel I can go solo." SeungHi yelled and SooMan sighed.

"That's good enough for me." He hung up and we just hugged each other.

"FReeFaLL for life, but out of service." TaeMin yelped.

"Whoot whoot!" We cheered.

"Let's IG our final day as FReeFaLL." We took a picture and uploaded the photo with the caption. FReeFaLL no more. Disbanded and proud. Support SeungHi as she goes solo!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Look at the news!" HyunRin said as she the TV.

"FReeFaLL no more?" The announcer said.

"It's only been a few months." The other announcer said.

"This is caller #67." I said.

"What did you want to share with us?" They wondered.

"I just want to say that the reason we disbanded isn't because we were on bad terms, but gave it all up. SeungHi of course is still out there with her new bud Ailee. The rest just didn't want all of the publicity. Thanks for the support, but since I'm not part of a contract I would like to say one thing."

"Who are you exactly and tell us." One announcer asked.

"I'm Kris of FReeFaLL or Kevin Wu and I would like to say... wait for it... ALL YOU ANTIs! That will be all." I hung up and I saw everyone's eyes on me and the announcers had wide eyes.

"What the hell man?" TaeMin socked my arm.

"Freedom of speech." I  said.

"Great for you dork." HyunJae flicked my forehead.

"So how much longer is rehab?"

"Few weeks." She answered.

"Partay!" TaeMin did a happy dance. "Will there be beef?" He said with wide eyes like D.O sunbae's.

"Yah." DongHae slapped his chest.

"What? I'm still a growing boy." He did mehrong and ran out the room. I'm glad we're back to normal. Well sort of. I get HyunJae after all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Done! Thank you to my subbies and unicorns out there. As you can see I tried to finish, so I tried hard to cram it all in this week. Don't hate me if the chapters are crappy. If you want a bonus chapter comment below. :)

-Your author, Liew Nin