You and You?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"You're her dad?" Kris said standing up and stiffly making hand motions.

"Is there anybody there? Please tell me it's just mom." AeSook said on the other line.

"Well there is us as in Kris, HyunJae and TaeMin." Kris told over the phone.

"Aw beep!~" She started to rant through the phone then you can hear it on the other side of the wall. "Mom!~ Let go!~" Was heard clearly. Who's her mom? She came in with the secretary holding on to her. That's her mom?

"Appa!~ Why did you tell them?" She said as she pointed at him crazily with her designer shoes and jump suit.

"You told them yourself. Don't blame me for your stupidity." SooMan sat down and crossed his legs.

"So is she your mom?" I asked and rubbed the back of my neck.

"Yeah." AeSook nodded and sat down across from her dad.

"She's your mom and he's your dad... Not expected." TaeMin said tapping his chin.

"How the hell?" Kris was really confused.

"Why aren't you confused like these two fools?" She asked me.

"I knew already, just not the mom part." I explained. Kris, TaeMin and SooMan looked at me with wide eyes and AeSook flipped her hair and did the same.

"What? I found out when you were yelling at your dad like a moment ago."

"Pfft. Right... When was that?"

"A year ago."

"What?! And you bother to tell me?"

"What's there to tell?" The guys had their heads going back and forth in our rally.

"tell me, do you know about me a SeungHi being cousins?"

"Bwoh?! You are so different from each other!" I pointed frantically.

"I just told another secret."

"Yup. I'm over it."

"Me too." She turned to her dad and asked, "What?" Somehow, he understood what she meant.

"You are going to do a stunt for publicity and stop the rumor." He explained.

"What rumor? The Kris, TaeMin and HyunJae love triangle?"

"Precisely. You'll pose as TaeMin's girlfriend." He smirked and looked at his jumpy daughter.

"Don't mind me." She jumped over to TaeMIn and hugged him. She looped her arm around his. She smiled widely as if it was real, but we all knew it wasn't. I don't know why, but I feel like I have indigestion. I didn't eat anything to clog me up. Why would I have indigestion? What's this feeling?