Nervousness is Kicking my !

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

3 weeks of the same thing.

Kris and TaeMin made up, but they're still fighting over me. I always wanted y men to fight over me, but not my friends to. SeungHi and DongHae? What was I supposed to do? Oh yeah! I had to tell them about our debut.

I walked over to the cute couple and started to tell.

"So... I meant to tell you this earlier, but I forgot." I said kind of guilty.

"We already knew. After the weird girls told us about it. We went the day after." DongHae smiled noticing my guilty face.

"We'll be debuting soon! Ahhh!~" SeungHi was so excited. Her aegyo is kicking in.

~ 2 Months Later~

"Attention! I will now announce the promoted people. They will be debuting very soon." The head lady had called out. She seems like the lady from the office.

"Starting with the first group!" First group? How many groups are there? "Kris Wu YiFan. Lee TaeMin. Lee DongHae. Bak SeungHi. Kim HyunJae. WIll be our Co-Ed group."

"Our second group. Will be Lee AeSook. Jang KiHae. Jang JiHae. They will be forming our girl group trio." WHAT?!

"Please step forward." We all got up from our seats. The three buttwipes went up with confidence and complete spazzings. The Lee-Bak couple went hand in hand. I went up with my two body guards. Kris' arm was around my waist while TaeMin held my hand and stared contently at me and my sweating face.

Through the crowd I here my haters. "No way! She only trained for 3 months!" "She can't have both of them!" "I hate her with a passion."

I stared out to the crowd and kept silent. "Follow me please." I followed behind her with the others to the main office. We were split into our groups and the people named us.

"You guys are named Freefall."

"Okay... Why is that our name?" I asked.

"This group is supposed to be the kind of group who can have fun and create wonderful." The lady tried to communicate with us in English. I bet she doesn't even know most of what she said.

I whispered to Kris and TaeMinin English. "What lovely engrish." They busted out laughing and DongHae heard and almost choked on his water. SeungHi was so cute. She didn't understand a word I said.

{ AeSook }

I was escorted to a small room with the twins. The room was nicely decorated. 

"Your name will be Queens."

"Ooh!~ I like it."

"Perfect for me!" The twins really liked the name.

"Queens? I thought you guys can do better. I'm more like a goddess."

"Don't disrespect us and you're more like a selfish brat." She told me.

"I don't care!"

"You better care! Ii will tell your father of this act you play. I will take away your allowance if you don't learn to respect your elders. I can also demote you back to trainee."

"Who's your dad?" The twins asked synchronized. Creepy.

"UMMA!" I yelled at the lady.

"Don't make me tell your father." She threatened.

"She's your mom?" The asked again.

"UMM-!"

"Don't you dare yell at me! Do it again and all I said will come true!" We rallied.

"GO TELL DAD! HE LOVES ME MORE THAN HE LOVES YOU!"

"That hurts for you to say that, but he actually just pities you for having such a bad attitude."

"Who's fault is that?"

"All of your nannies."

"Is it my fault you didn't give a damn about me. I had to find my own way to dad."

"SooMan get your out here before I tear our daughter into pieces." My dad came out of his office.

"Your dad is Lee SooMan?!"

"YES! SO SHUT UP!" They zipped their mouths and sat down. Heads hung low. Playing with their fingers.

"Behave yourself. I will demote you."

"Then go ahead. I don't care. Just give me my allowance so I can leave this hell hole."

"Go ahead. Like I care what my brat of a daughter will do."

"Then why did you stop me from going last time?"

"I don't know. Go if you want, but not with my money. You'll have to earn it."

"But-"

"But what? You work for yourself, so I don't have to take care of you for the rest of my life. No man would want such a dependant wife. They'll die before 50." And with that he walked back into his office. My mom held out a key and told me to leave.

"Go to your official dorm and come back to learn your performance tomorrow." I left with the two little ducklings. Those two are the only ones that know. Or are they?