Day 2 (Part 2) and...

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

As I went over to oppa's room, he was sleeping. I was thinking of leaving.

"HyunJae!" TaeMin called out.

"Oh you're up!" I said running towards him. I stood next to his bed.

"HyunJae!" He called out again.

"Oppa. I'm right here." I said confused.

"HyunJae don't go to him!" He kept screaming out not to go to someone or a male in particular.

"What? Go to who? Tell me."

"HyunJae don't leave me!" He screamed. I saw his eyes and it was closed. He then started to toss and turn. How come I didn't notice his sweating forehead.

"Wake up oppa! Wake up!" I shook him non stop until he opens his eyes. "Are you okay? You were having a nightmare." A smile crept up his face.

"Ne. Everything is okay. Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at the company?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Ani. Oppa it's dinner time. I got you some food and strawberry milk. They ran out of banana milk." I said and gave him a quick smile then turned away. Why was he screaming for me in his dream?

"Pass me a drink oppa!" He thrrew me a bottle and I sat on his bed drinking my milk.

"Are you hungry? Why don't you eat some. You look skinnier than I last saw you."

"I'm okay, I grabbed some fish cake on the way here. How does the jajangmyeon taste?"

"It's really good! Where'd you buy it?" He asked still muching on jajangmyeon.

"I made it, at you know that girl from down the street's house. The one girl who has a big crush on Kris. She's a trainee too! I think her name is YooNa?"

"I know her. She's not a trainee. She's a sunbae. She debuted in SNSD not so long ago. The tall pretty one right?"

"Yeah I guess that's the one. When will you get discharged?"

"When the test results come back. I hope it's nothing bad. Nothing that can kill me anyways." He said not really caring of what he just said.

"What don't say that." I said between huffs and tears running down  my face.

~TaeMin's POV~

"Hey why do you soung like tha...teh?" I saw her crying. What did I just say? "Stop crying HyunJae. I'll be alright. I promise." I said softly while having her cry into my chest and putting her hair behind her ear. "Don't worry and stop crying. Nothing is going to happen." I kept saying to calm her down. Her tears started to stop, but she was breathing quite heavily. I heard something beep. She was still in my arms when the nurse barges in. "Sir are you okay?"

"Yes why?"

"You're breathing quite heavily your heart rate is really fast. Lay down sir." I lied down and HyunJae got off the bed to sit by the window still looking at me with red puffy eyes and hands held in a clasp close to her heart. She started to pray, but why? Nothing's going to happen. When all of a sudden, I felt an air mask come over me and I fell in a deep sleep. By the time I woke up it was the next morning around 9:00am. All I could see was Kris on the couch and I felt a heavy weight on my shoulder. It was HyunJae with her puffy eyes and sleeping soundly. She was sleeping in the same bed as me. Our faces are so close together. Why is she this way?

"I can see your awake. Why is your evil girlfriend sleeping with you?" Kris said standing up and fixing his outfit.

"I don't know and she's not evil and not my girlfriend." I said softly not to wake her.

"Sure kiddo." He said as he went to the bathroom to urinate or something. When he came out I asked, "How long has she been here? Isn't visting time over at 11:00 pm?"

"I don't know. When I got here around 10:00 she was signing a paper outside. I left. I came back here around her at 7:00 and saw her like that and I fell asleep. She's still like that? Wow! Deep sleeper." Kris responded.

"Aren't you supposed to be at school?"

"Yeah. But who cares."

"HyunJae your supposeed to be at school." I said whispering. I looked around to see Kris staring at the window. "Hyung can you get me asprin?"

"Whatever. I'll be right back. He walked out with his uniform all tighty and clean. I looked around and then my eyes landed on HyunJae once more. She's so beautiful. I kissed her on the forehead then moved my way down to her lips, but I heard the door open. My lips were frozen as well as the rest of my body. I didn't move an inch.

"Were you just about to kiss her?" Kris said. I turned around seeing wide eyes looking straight at me. Kris scared the heebeejeebeez out of me.

"Oppa, oh you're awake." She said getting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Ne. How was you're sleep?"

"It was nice, but I felt a lot of thumps." I think she felt my heart beat. It couldn't have been that rapid to be feeling it right? Is that normal?

======================================

This chapter's pretty short. It's cute though. I think?

Here ya'll go. Banana Milk spam!

tumblr_lqsmwrP55y1r1xd2no3_500.jpg

tumblr_lwkhmkJa4S1r6al66o1_500.jpg

5525189584_1808e0bf58.jpg

3b00aa493fddfb144f7a72e90c96236f.jpg

24035192.jpg

tumblr_m6igsxsXmK1ryra4to1_500.png

Taemin macro 4

I'll give you banana milk!

Here you go!

banana+milk.jpg

 Your favorite brand too!

I broke my rule for updating every other day. It's at random!

So how'd you like the spam?