This FOOL!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

~Your POV~

"It's about time you noticed who I am." he said.

"It's like I would've thought you would have been a trainee! Especially oppa's roommate!"

"Is it my fault that I'm talented and y?~" he smirked and looked at me with a are-you-kidding-me face.

"First of all, I don't see anything in you and y? How did you get like this?"

"What do mean? I have some AWESOME rapping skills and I can hecka dance! Explain to me your question. How did you get like this? Are you talking about how y I look?" He asked conceitedly and stared into my eyes.

The stare got a hold on me. I couldn't think straight. His eyes are so pretty. "U-uh... I m-meant how did you get so f-full of y-yourself?"

"Why are you stuttering? I am y, for reals. Girls always say I'm to die for and compliment me on my rapping and dancing. I bet you girls will flirt with me when we get back to the company dorm." he smirked once again in his arrogant ways.

"If you would like to show me some of your skills, why don't ya? Kris oppa? The bet is so on! Will 10,000 won do?" (About 10 USD)

"Fine then. I'll show you my skills and I 10,000 won for the bet." He then started to turn on one of my favorite songs ever! It went...

cheotjjaeroneun Kick Drum dubeonjjaeron Snare Drum

sebeonjjaeron Hi Hat Um- Synthesizer

Makes me feel High Woo- Bass Line eun ttittarottotto

 

 

(This is Simon from Dalmatian's dance. I just really love it and this song has been stuck in my head lately. It's Click Me by Zion T ft. Dok2)

I was so amazed he really can dance. Then I heard him sing along to it and he rapped all of Dok2's part! I take it back he was "AWESOME" as Kris would say.

"So how did you like it? I'm AWESOME aren't I?" he looked at me confused.

"Huh? What did you say?" I asked.

"Why were you drooling? I'm I really that good? Of course!"

"Yah! Stop making fun of her!" TaeMin bursted with jealousy in his tone of voice.

"I'm not. SO, how did you like it?" He smiled and looked at me in the eyes once again.

"It's n-not that great. You needed practice more." I quickly replied with a touch of nervousness.

"Let's go finish our bet and I will have my money."

"You don't know you'll win."

"He's going to win. He's the hottest guy there." TaeMin said defeated.

"Well... maybe that's not completely true." I reponded. TaeMin looked at me in confusion.

~TaeMin's POV~

Is she saying she saw a guy hotter than him? Maldo andwae! Impossible! Unless she's speaking about me. I can't be.

I started to blush, but I didn't know why. I snapped out of my day dreams and saw HyunJae right next to me holding and patting my hand.

"Huh?"I asked.

"I'm leaving okay? I'll see you everyday until you discharge." she looked at me and kissed me on he cheek. "Bye oppa. I'll see you later!" she said as she went out the door.

"I see a tomato! I'll see you later, too. Now I'm going to get my moola!" Kris said as he was on his way to exit.

"Better don't upset her! Or..." I blurted.

"Or what?" he looked back.

"Or... okay bye, hyung!" I said hiding the fact that I was stumped.

"Bye dongsaeng." He walked out the door.

~Kris's POV~

I saw her outside the door lost.

"Hey, can I get a ride? I don't have a car and I know how to get back." she looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTArX83kXGQ8Id_eqvv73

"So will you?"

"Yeah, sure. BUT! 2,00o won!"

"Fine!"

When walked out to my car and saw a few girls pointing and giggled. "Look they're talking about me!"

"I don't see any girls."

I looked back and saw that they had left. Fudge! I could've already got my money!

We got back to the company dorms a few minutes later and saw a few girls staring and gossiping about something.

"OPPA! YOU'RE SO HOT! OPPA WILL YOU GO OUT WITH ME?" a girl I didn't know at all asked me. I looked at HyunJae and put my arm around her.

"Sorry, but I already have a girlfriend." I saw HyunJae glare at me and the girl had watery eyes.

"Yah! Why'd you do that?" HyunJae screamed at me.

"What?" I said to her and shrugged my shoulders.

"Lie to her?! I'm not going out with you ever!"

I rolled my eyes and saw that HyunJae grabbed a banana milk and tissue and handed it to this girl and apologized for my behavior. HyunJae glared at me once more and walked away.

I followed her to her room and she openned the door not noticing I was behind her. She was about to close the door and...

"Ahh! What the heck?! That hurt!" I yelled out. HyunJae openned the door and saw the reaction on my face and evily laughed and rolled her eyes. "Your fault." she said to me.

"Apologize!"

"No!" she screamed in my ear.

"Who's that?" a unfamiliar voice said.

"Oh, it's Kris oppa!" another girl said.

"Excuse us. I'm JiHae, the one who just shouted your name is my sister KiHae and the one who asked was AeSook. And that's SeungHi." She looked at me from head to toe and asked HyunJae, "You're flirting with Kris oppa now?"

I smirked and barged into the room and saw all the girls look at me with a suprised face except for HyunJae and of course that Seunghi girl, because she was asleep. 

"Hey, HyunJae. Hand it over." I whispered into her ear while she just sat on her bed and took 12,000 won from her bag.

"Here!" She pushed her hand to me, concealing the money. I graabed her hand and her chin to face it to me.

"Is she going out with Kris oppa now?" the sisters muttered and I looked over to see AeSook glaring. I smiled and looked back at HyunJae with her looking at me.

"I hope you're happy. Thanks yeobo." I whispered once again into her ear.

She looked at me with complete disgust. "Sure. Just leave!" she glared over.

"Nah. I'll just sit here with you."

"Uh. Okay. Just don't bother me and touch my stuff." I ignored her last words and grabbed her bag and grabbed a few snacks. She glared at me even more and snatched the chips away.

"Get out!"

"Make me, yeobo!" I said teasingly.

"That's it!" She grabbed her pillow and started to attack me. I grabbed her pillow and pinned her down to her bed.