No Longer Friendly

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

======================================

I pulled away as quickly as I could. I stared right at him and looked away. It was so embarrassing.

"Oppa! WAE?!"

"DONGSAENG WAE?!" I saw DongHae by the door and Kris stomping back and forth in the halls with his hand over his eyes and head tilted upward. Then he turned to the door and marched in like an army general and pulled TaeMin by the collar and kicked the door closed with his long legs. He smashed the door closed keeping DongHae out.

"What?" TaeMin asked Kris. Kris loosened his grip.

"Why the hell did you kiss her, you ?!" He shouted. I heard some scramble from the otherside of the door. It didn't sound like someone I knew. Or was it?

"Don't ever kiss her again! You hole!" Kris gripped tighting and looked straight into TaeMin's eyes.

"Why? Are you jealous? She's now mine. You're too late." TaeMin responded with a smirk. I stood there speechless and was about to open the door to leave.

"Yah! Where the hell are you going?!" Kris yelled at me making me more afraid than I already was.

"Oh no where." I tip toed back to my original spot next to the window.

"Leave her alone already. Let her go." TaeMin said to Kris still looking at his beautiful face. What am I saying? Kris isn't that y, is he?

"I will not you ! Hey, HyunJae get over here." I walked over to the scary red eyed Kris and Kris threw TaeMin to the floor. The impact wasn't so hard though. My face was grabbed with two hands and bang! My lips have been smashed onto Kris's lips.

"I'm coming in!" DongHae shouted from the other side of the door. He came swinging in the door with a bat and stopped dropping the bat. He looked at me and Kris. He was still kissing me!

"Get off of her!" TaeMin shouted and pushed me onto his bed and punched Kris in the jaw. I was still in so much shock. They both like me?! Me? No!~ Can't be. Can it? No way! Those thoughts came to my mind again and again. I then noticed TaeMin pull me up and hugged me and kissed me again! WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!~" I then saw AeSook with eyes openned. She rushed in followed by the twins and pulled TaeMin away from me. I felt a burn on my cheek.  I was just slapped into common sense. I slapped her back hard.

"What the hell was that for?! I didn't do anything to you!" I lectured AeSook.

"Think you idiot! You just kissed my boyfriend!"

"I didn't kiss your boyfriend!"

"TaeMin is my boyfriend! YOU IDIOT!" She yelled with a vain popping from her forehead.

"Bwo?! I'm not your boyfriend! That's disgusting. You witch!" TaeMin walked up to AeSook and the twins. "Don't ever touch her again!" They looked at him in shock.

"She doesn't deserve you! She's just a ! Why don't you ask Kris oppa?" AeSook screamed.

"What do you mean?" TaeMin asked and glared at Kris.

"I didn't do crap." Kris said with his arms crossed standing beside me.

"She obviously slept with you. Oppa, rid of her already. She doesn't deserve either of you." JiHae blurted out with KiHae nodding her head. That was my last straw. I ran up to JiHae and punch her right in the mouth.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU ! HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! SAY IT AGAIN AND IT WILL BE 10 TIMES MORE PAINFUL!" I looked at her seeing her hold her busted mouth. Then KiHae opened .

"You're a who slept with Kris oppa!" That's when I punched KiHae in her ugly mouth. This time it bled.

"That's what happens when you mess with kick boxing champ, HyunJae!" TaeMin yelled while AeSook was bawling.

"Kiss her , girls." DongHae said and escorted them out.

"Wait!" SeungHi came from the crowd by the door and pulling AeSook. "Apologize!" She yelled at AeSook dropping her to the floor.

"That's enough. Ii don't want to hurt her either." I said in response. Kris pushed her out and that's when SeungHi pulled AeSook from Kris's supervision and puched her in the stomach and pushed her out the door.