M-M-Mwo?!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

Kris's POV

When did I ever feel this way?

"Why am I so stupid?!" I yelled out then kept hitting my head.

"Are you really, dongsaeng?" EunHyuk hyung asked.

"Well duh?! I just confessed to an idiot!"

"Think about what you just said. You like her. Or even maybe love her. You fought with my nephew for her. Be careful for what you say. You just messed up your relationship TaeMin. Who will you turn to now?" He said and walked in siting on TaeMin's bed.

"I like her okay! I don't love her though. I don't know how or when I fell for her. It just happened."

"Telling you she isn't in the mood to talk to anyone." TaeMin walked in rubbing his head in frustration.

"It's because of you!" I yelled at TaeMin.

"I think I should leave you two to talk this out." EunHyuk hyung said and proceeded to the exit and turned the corner.

"Maybe so, but I'm not the one who caused the mess to go any farther."

"That's correct, but you didn't have to kiss her TWICE! You bastard!"

"Is it my fault that I have charm to lure HyunJae?"

"Yes it's your fault! She's not something you "lure". As if she's some kind of animal."

"She's MY bear."

"You're going to get it! You don't deserve her!"

"Correction! You don't"

We charged for eachother until someone stopped us.

"Shut up!"

It was her. Her hands were on my chest pushing away from the cow.

"H-H-H-HyunJae."

"I know my name! Now shut up!" She inforced.

"Do you really hate ME that much?" TaeMin sobbed like a cry baby.

"I hate the both of you. Hearing you two from my floor isn't so helpful to relieve my anger in you two. Now shut up!" She said as she let go of us and stormed out the room.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

TaeMin's POV

She hates me. What can I do? I sat down on my bed with my face in my hands.

"It's my fault." I muttered under my breath and heard the door slam. I looked up and saw Kris no where in sight. I guess I should go to class now. As I went down I stopped by my class and saw Kris and HyunJae in the class. How stupid can I be? We have English at the same time!

Then I heard the announcements. "Lee TaeMin, Kris Wu and Kim HyunJae please report to the main office immediately."

I'm screwed. They walked out and saw outside the class. HyunJae didn't even care to look and walked straight to the elevator. Kris gave me the evil eyes and went to the right and used that elevator. The only I had left to do was to pick between the two elevators or go up by stairs. I'm going this way. I made my way to the stairs and jotted up to the main office. I was sweating and then I heard the ding and one soon after. Kris and HyunJae walked out of the elevators and stood still. It was so awkward.

"Right this way please." The lady gestured with her hand to the direction of the door. All three of us walked to the door in a single file line and the lady walked behind us.

"Thank you for coming. Now please sit down." Lee SooMan had said. We sat down one the individual sofa chairs. HyunJae of course would dit in the middle.

"So I have called you here today to announce to you something."

"Ne. What is it sir?" Kris said with open ears.

"Well..."

"Yes? Please tell." I said just like Kris.

"I know it's been quite early for HyunJae, but how about we make a Co-Ed group?"

"That's nice!" HyunJae said. "But who going to be in it?"

"That's a good question. It would be you three, your brother." He pointed to TaeMin. "And SeungHi."

All of us cracked. "M-M-Mwo?!"

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Mianheyo. 미안해요. Homework these past few weeks. I was also procrastinating. I kept watching Supernatural. BTW the Dean guy is hot! Here's the new chapter!'

Who was @ KCon? If you went, I'm so envious. I wasn't there, but I watched it! Wae?! I'm broke. EXO-M. My dear, Kris! Why didn't you wait for me? YoungJae & DaeHyun you should've waited! N and MinHyun and JR! Why leave me?!

Stop fangirling. Stop.~

I'm back! So then subscribe!

5082148082_3661a110ba.jpg

eunhae-105.jpeg

Just had to.

EunHae for life!