TaeMin VS Kris

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

"Morning sleepy head." I knocked TaeMin's head over.

"Morning beautiful." He said groggily.

"Way to flatter me. Can we go home now?" I asked as he fixed up the chair.

"Did they say you were discharged?" He said without looking up.

"Yeah, but there's a problem." I kinda said reluctantly.

"What's that?"

"I have no clothes." I giggled and he looked at me with an are-you-serious-you-have-no-clothes face.

"What? I did come here in the middle of the night in my pajamas." I put up a cool act.

"Well I can go home and get you some clothes." He said with a smile.

"You are kidding me. We're in Songpa and you want to go to Gangnam. That;'s the worst traffic ever. I have to get out of here in an hour." I crossed my arms.

"I'll just go get Kris shirt from the car." 

"I think I need pants too." I laughed at him and his face turned red.

"He's tall and you're short. You can it as a dress right?" He closed the door and outside the window I can tell he was blushing like crazy. So cute.

He came back with the shirt and it was huge. I put on the swoop neck shirt and it flowed down to my knees. It was a pretty navy color and the pocket was a bright red. I have some great taste. Of course the girlfriend of Kris would. I can't say he's mine anymore. So I guess this is an unknown relationship.

"Thanks oppa. You can open your eyes now." He took in some air and looked at me and clapped.

"Stunning." He complimented.

"I need shoes." I noticed and he just pushed me out of the room with my slippers on.

"Shopping it is." He winked at me and put me in the car.

"You're paying right?" I questioned.

"Definitely. The gentlemen always pays."

We arrived at the mall and caught a lot of attention. I'm pretty sure they noticed my slippers that are in the shape of claws and my face. I HAVE NO MAKEUP!

"You said you wanted high tops right? White ones?"

"Yeah." And with that he ran off into a store and I sat there on the bench drinking a soda and signing autographs.

"We love you HyunJae!" They chanted.

"Thank you!" I waved and they ran off excitedly. It was then a group of other girls came up. They look like fans, but not mine or TaeMin's. His fans followed him. These fans belonged to Kris.

"Hey you ." The leader said.

"Are you talking to me?" I pointed to myself.

"No, we're talking to the plant." Sarcasm gets you no where you baboons.

"Well you better be talking to the plants." A deep voice boomed through the mall.

"KRIS OPPA!" The began acting cute all of a sudden.

"What happened here?" TaeMin came out holding a bag.

"These things here being rude and they should leave." Kris answered as he glared at the girls who shrunk down, but still appeared happy.

"Wah! Oppa playing bad boy. So hot!" They cheered.

"Get out of my face or I won't acknowledge your existence you monsters." He shooed.

"Love you oppa!" They ran off giggling. TaeMin's fans were forwarding the event. Damn it. This will be on the news.

"Here's your shoes and socks." He held up the socks.

"They would have your face."

"Whatever. It's pretty awesome." I put the socks and shoes on.

"Hey isn't that my shirt?" Kris pointed to my shirt and I nodded.

"That's right. I had to give it to her because she had nothing to wear." TaeMin remembered.

"It's nice on you." He sat beside me.

"Thanks. Well can we go home?"

"Let's eat first. I'm sure you're hungry." Kris suggested.

"FOOD!" He smiled.

"Stop it. You're my oppa not my dongsaeng." I flicked his forehead.

"I know but you still love me." He poked fun.

"I do, now stop."

"How about me. Your giant." Kris chickled.

"I love you too, but I'm still mad at what happened at school." I recalled.

"I'm sorry and I love you so much more." He kissed my cheek. I slapped him away.

"Ew." I wiped my face.

"You didn't say that a week ago." He smirked.

"Shut up."

"So where are we eating at?"

"The Kitchen." I answered.

"Alrighty."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me truthfully, so you not love me anymore. I mean like when we were dating." Kris asked.

"Do you really want me to answer that?" I tried to push this question away.

"Tell me. Please." He sat on my bed when the others went to practice SeungHi's album. They were her back up dancers.

"Not so much, but that feeling still lingers."

"Do you love TaeMin?" He asked with tears in his eyes.

"This I know you won't want hear it."

"I know your answer, but I want to here it from your own mouth." He held my arms.

"I do love him." I pulled his hands off of me with ease. His hands actually dropped.

"I'm sorry." I pleaded.

"Why him and not me?"

"You didn't treat me right and when you did, it was for only a brief time." I explained and continued. "I'm sorry. I really am. That's why we have to break up. Will you forgive me? I'm sorry." I kept apologizing. I hugged him, but he pushed me off.

"You hugging me won't help. I have to go." He stormed out the house and he drove his car away.

"What happened?" TaeMin asked.

"Nothing." I closed the door so he won't see my guilt.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wants to see my fail Gwiyomi? Just click the link here and tadah. Don't laugh okay.