Oh Really?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

On the date, I brought HyunJae to the arcade and she enjoyed it. It was kind of upsetting. It brought her memories of her first date with Kris hyung.

"TaeMin this is where I came with Kris. He won so many games and got a lot of tickets. He only used it to get him a new football and basketball. Nothing for me except this ring." She informed me. She showed her little plastic ring. "It's ugly. I know. He just told me to pick out of the things that are less than 200 tickets."

21067_21067_1?$GridImage$

"I could get you a better one." I said and dragged her to Forever 21.

"I love this place."

"Oh really?" I asked with a smirk. "Remember I'm broke soo pick a ring that's cheap, but pretty."

"You aren't going to help me pick?"

"FIne how about this one." 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=56162203

"Oh hell no!"

"I thought since you know that drama teacher..."

"Key? To 'glamourous' for my taste." She joked and I began searching for more.

"How about this?"

Screen-shot-2010-02-11-at-9.53.41-AM.png

"Did they get that from a machine?"

"I guess it's a no." I put the hideous ring down and grabbed another. I showed it to her and smiled with a maybe eye wiggle.

heart-ring1.jpg

 

"Still no." She browsed.

"I like this one, oppa." She grabbed one that looked very gothic, but so not her style.

right-hand-western-dragon-ring.jpeg

"Why that one?" I asked.

"I want to go for more of a punkish vibe and it reminds me of Kris oppa."

"Oh..." I tried to put on a smile, but that was just basically impossible.

"I'm sorry oppa. I shouldn't have said that." She patted my shoulder and was about to put the ring back.

"If you want it go to the cashier. I'll buy it for you."

"But it doesn't seem like you like it."

"As long as you like it, I like it. Ppalli ka." She went to the cashier and I followed behind still trying to put on a smile. Never happened. I just stuck on to my expressionless face. When we arrived at the cashier she said something that really made me happy.

"Oh my! Your boyfriend is so cute. Can I borrow him sometime?" The cashier cooed. HyunJae just tilted her head to one side and began playing with the ring she was fitting on her finger. I guess she didn't hear anything. I now had a smile plastered to my face. She didn't say no or yes. It'll do for now.

"$7.58 is your total." The cashier was obviously checking me out.

"Here you go." I handed him 20 bucks. The cashier put the money in my hand and my hand.

"If you ever break up with her, you can come to me." With the cashier's wink, I shivered.

"I'm sorry, if you haven't noticed I'm not interested in dating the male species." I said.

"Yah! I'm a woman all the way!  Look at these s!" She yelled as I was walking away. With HyunJae.

"Your surgeon didn't do a good job. Your s are fake and that adam's apple is quite visible." I shouted back. The cashier's voice went from squeeky to deep. "You're dead! I don't care if you're cute or not!"

I then heard HyunJae, who was playing with her ring, giggle and she quickly covered . She stared at me to make sure I didn't notice. I stared back at her. Her eyes got bigger then she died with laughter.

"That was a man? I didn't even notice."

"I did."

"No duh. You announced to everyone in the store."

"It's not my fault I'm disgusted by men hitting on me. You know what? Let's drop the subject. I'm hungry. Wanna eat?"

"Um. Okay! Chicken!"

"Oh no. I know what you're thinking."

"SHINee Onew!"

"Shawols, Shawols, Shawols."

{ You }

We went to the food court and ate Onew's chicken.

mexicana.jpg

"Hi HyunJae. I see you're with TaeMin oppa again."

"What do you want AeSook?" I questioned. She seemed suspicious.

"Only this." She took the cap off her slushy and poured it all over me. TaeMin had to get up and pushed AeSook and her clones away. He held me back from going rachet on them girls.

"It's okay!" He sang to me to calm down. I loosened up and sat while the trio walked off. A/N: EXO-K. I always hear that when people say...'It's okay.'

"Thanks oppa."

"No problems. I thought I told her not to call me oppa."