You!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

TaeMin's POV

I made my way to my room. I openned the door and he through a orange peel at me.

"Hyungnim!"

He smirked and creeply said, "Who was that girl you were with down there a moment ago? She seems pretty. She has a nice waistline, she seems cute, what else does she have?"

"That's my friend. She's clumsy, loud and very talented. Why do you want to know?"

"I was walking to the reception desk and saw her in your arms."

"She tripped on her shoelace and fell on top of me." Thinking about what happened moments ago, my heart started to beat faster. "Ahhh!~" My chest hurt so much and it soon created such a pain.

"What happened?!"

"M-my chest! It hurts so much. I c-can't breathe..."

"Let's go to the hospital, okay?!"

"Mmmm..." It was all I could say. I felt like I was going to burst.

~in the car on our way to the hospital~

What just happened? I felt so much pain on my chest, but it didn't hurt as much as before. It was painful still, but I could speak calmly.

"Hey hyungnim."

"Yeah? Are you okay now? Should we still go to the hospital?"

"Let's just check what it wrong with me. Thanks, hyung."

~ 5 minutes later~

We arrrived at the hospital. The nurse asked me to fill the form and put in the box to the left.

Moments after I turned in the form, I was called for an X-Ray.

"So, you said you have tingling feeling in your stomach and your chest was tight and you had a hard time breathing." said my doctor.

"That's correct."

"Let me check your lungs. Breathe in long breaths please."

You did as said and he told you that your breathing sounds fine. I was told to wait until next week for my x-ray scan. The nurse escorted me to my hospital room and gave me a robe to change into. My roommate was waiting in my room for me. He asked, "Are you okay? What did he tell you?"

"He said I'll stay here temporarily until my x-rays were finished."

"I'll call Lee SooMan to tell where you are."

"Uh. Okay." You pulled out your phone and dialed HyunJae's number.

Your POV

Call from... TaeMin oppa.

"Oppa!"

"HyunJae, I'm in the hospital right now. Don't worry and get your schedule tomorrow morning. Be safe."

I screamed into the phone. "Where? Why? What room? I'll be right there!"

"Wait! Speak to my roommate, he'll tell you."

His roommate gave me the address and room. I jet off to the hospital with my shoelaces double-knotted. I got there within 4 minutes and made my way to the hospital room. I ran to his bed side and asked him why he was there. His roommate looked at me if I was crazy. He smirked and looked out the window. He seems so familiar.

TaeMin told me why he was there in the first place.

"I got a large pain in my chest and it was difficult for me to breathe, hyungnim brought me here."

"A thank you would be nice, TaeMin's girlfriend." he said.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" laughing out loud. TaeMin looked at me with a face of disappointment. Odd?

I swiftly reached into my bag and grabbed the thing that reminds me of him the most.

"Oppa, do you want some of this?" I smiled at him taunting him by drinking it in front of him.

TaeMin's face turned to the biggest smile ever. "BANANA MILK!" He thanked you and pulled you over to him and reached into your purse and grabbed 2 bottles out and a straw and drank the bottles within a minute.

tumblr_lo22dcpbp51qajw6u.gif

(Just like that.)

His roommate beamed, "You guys must be really close to let him do that."

"I'm used to it. We always drank milk. He would buy me strawberry milk and I would buy him banana milk. I would just take it from his bag and he would take it out of mine."

"That's it. I'm calling you his girlfriend. I think he likes you too."

"SHUT UP HYUNG!" TaeMin gave him a look and went back to my bag and grabbed a few bottles.

"Hey don't drink all of it! I want some!"

"He likes you." said his roommate.

"No I don't! Now SHUT UP KRIS!" TaeMin yelled.

"Informal language? Okay, be that way." Kris complained.

"YOU!" I screamed out.

===========================================

Do you guys know what illness TaeMin has?

What is Kris to HyunJae?