HYUNJAE!~

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night to feel like what you did was wrong?

"Oppa, I don't think I can do this anymore." I told TaeMin.

"What?" He asked with a groogy voice. He pulled me into his bed.

"Shh... Let me sleep." He shushed me.

"Quit it!" Kris stormed out of the room.

"Quiet down." DongHae waved his hand in the air and knocked out again.

"Oppa, let go. I don't think this is a good idea." He woke up and said something.

"I know you still love him, but he broke your heart." He then laid back down. "Can we talk about this later?" I went out the room and closed the door. Kris then pulled my wrist and pinned me against the wall.

"You know I didn't kiss her right?" He asked with red eyes.

"How would I know that? It doesn't matter now does it?" I pushed his hand away.

"I'm sorry, but she kissed me. What can I do to for you to forgive me?" He pleaded.

"You could've run after to me, but TaeMin came and you weren't even in sight." I pushed him away this time.

"It's my fault. TaeMin said he'll step in if I screw up and I did. If I did, would you even talk to me?" He asked walking towards me. I backed up to the living room.

"Yes, I would've. The fact that you didn't even try to come after me was what hurt me the most. I would've forgiven you, but that didn't happen because you decided to not even look for me." I sounded needy, but if he loved me he would've tried.

"I did, but Seung... SeungHi told me to stop because I'll hurt you more." He looked down.

"That's pathetic." I walked towards my room when someone pulled my wrist.

"What?!" I yelled and turned around to see Mrs. Wu holding my hand.

"I'm sorry." I bowed to her.

"It's okay. I know that you still love Kris and if you can forgive him, it'll be better. If you don't forgive him your relationship will be over." She looked into my eyes.

"It's not over HyunJae. Forgive me. I beg you." He gotten on his knees.

"You know how much you hurt me? You kissed another damn girl." I had my hand released.

"I know I'm sorry. I'll be your slave for a month and if you can forgive me by then, I'll try my best to be there for you."

"Are you saying you're not even trying now?" I pushed him back and he gotten back up to sit. His legs quivering for the longest time as he was on his knees.

"That's not what I meant." He stood up as I was walking back into the room.

"What now, Kris?" I yanked my hand away from his. He then swiftly caught my flimsy, malnourished body. He kissed me pasionately as I barely had the energy to fight back.

"Forgive me please. I beg you." He begged as he let go of my face.

"Fine. now let me go!" I pulled my hands away from him. I was walking slowly to my room. Through the hall was when I saw something. It was dark. Just the color black. I could here Kris yelling at me.

"HyunJae! Wake up! Wake up!" He shook me.

"What happened to HyunJae? Oh my gosh! HYUNJAE!" TaeMin yelped.

I then felt someone pick me up and put a coat over my cold body. The door was slammed and it was piercing cold. I heard the chattering of teeth. It must be TaeMin. I was put in the passenger seat that was lowered, so I felt as if I was laying down.

"Don't worry." I couldn't distinguished the voice this time. I was now only hearing myself. My concious. My voice.

---

I woke up and saw the golden hair. It was still blurry, so I couldn't tell. I waited for a while until my vision came back clear. I looked up to see a long tube that connected to my arm. I was in blue printed pajamas and the room was white and sterile. I looked at the sleeping figure who had his head on my bed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Kris oppa."