Beautiful Nightmare

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

I woke up in the middle of the night and went to sit on the bar stool. I took the pitcher and poured a glass a water and sipped it slowly. I kept pounding my head on the top of the bar cabinet.

"It was all a dream. All a damn dream!" I yelled in the night and that's when HyunJae came out with baggy eyes and she rubbed them.

"What's wrong oppa?" She asked groggily.

"Nothing, but do you think we would be a good couple?" I wondered. I stared at here and she just smiled.

"I don't know, but I don't think TaeMin would be happy about that." She sat beside me.

"I know. I know, but answer me. As if you weren't dating him." I told.

"I guess. I look good everyone and I get along with everyone because I'm awesome." She smiled ear to ear.

"Geez so cocky." I chuckled.

"What? You rubbed off on me. You are known as cool Kris. Cocky and crap." She laughed. I just smiled at her. She yawned and looked at me.

"Good night oppa. Sleep, so our debut would be daebak! Fighting!~" She cheered and she just skipped to her room and closed the door and I just stood up and put away the glass. I went back to the bar and picked up the pitcher of water. On the pitcher was a post-it. It read...

I like TaeJae, but I wouldn't mind HyunRis either. Let's just leave it to fate. Love you oppa. Fighting leada Kris.

                                                                                                                                                                             Yours forever,
                                                                                                                                                                                       Jaela

It was written in English. I miss speaking in English in Canada with my two best friends. Now their dating and here I am dreaming about one of them loving me back. *Love you my dear bestie, HyunJae.*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update. I just haven't had any time lately. I'm also sorry for such a short chapter, but how'd you like the major twist. IDK why I did it, but it just seemed right.