DORMS!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

TaeMin's POV

 

"I got accepted to be a trainee!" said HyunJae. I really think she's trying to pop my ear drum.

"Where?"

"SM Entertainment.~" Her voice died down and she giggled. I thought about it and figure it out.

"WITH ME?!"

"Yup! Aren't you proud of me?!" Her volume went back to popping my ear drum.

"Of course! When are you moving?"

"Let me check." She took a while to read the date to be moving in. As expected, she hates reading.

"Tomorrow!"

"Already? I guess I'll be your tour guide tomorrow then. Meet me at the building tomorrow at 10:00."

"Arasseo oppa!"

Your POV

Time to start packing! I threw all the basic necessities in a my moving box. Hygiene stuff? Check. Suitcase? Check. Clothes? Check. Shoes? Check. My guitar? Check. Kogi? Check.

"You're really bringing your stuffed pig with you?" my sister asked.

nerdpig.jpg

"Duh?~ It's been with me longer than day you were born."

"No way.~ It can't be older than me. I'm already 11."

"That means Kogi is 12 years old."

"Whatever."

"I'm going to bed, so close the door on your way out."

SLAM! That girl has one big attitude.

~The Next Day~

BEEP BEEP BEEP! The alarm went off. It was currently 9:30.

"Oh crap! I'm late!"

"Aish, my sister is babo." my sister muttered.

"I heard that!" I heard her tiptoe away from my door to the kitchen. I ran into the shower and got ready as soon I possibly could. I tie my hair in a bun. I put on a Micky and Minnie shirt with my favorite plaid dress shirt and white shorts. I put my off-white messenger bag around me. Black Chuck Taylor's hightops and I also wore my special watch, given to me by my grandpa before he had passed.

tumblr_m350huw8oM1qi9s0y.jpg

(IU! To me she is the prettiest and cutest of all K-Pop idol girls.)

I joomed (B1A4!) to the kitchen and grabbed pancake and stuffed my mouth. I opened the door to exit, the I remembered. I rushed to my room and grabbed my suit case and box and ran straight to the kitchen. I then stuffed my bag with nothing but junk food. My dongsaeng then whined that I took all her chips and crackers, so I opened a package of crackers and put half of it in a bowl. I then thought, drinks! I slid to the fridge and took as many bottles of banana milk I could fit into my bag with all the other food. I closed the fridge and grabbed all my stuff and hurried to elevator and stumbled at the lobby of the apartment building. I called for a taxi and drove away to SM building.

TaeMin's POV

Where is she? I checked my phone for the time. It was 10:06.

It was 10:07 when I saw a taxi. The taxi stopped and I saw HyunJae get of the car with a messy bun and an untied shoelace. The taxi driver grabbed all the luggage and put it on the sidewalk just about a meter away from her who was running. She all of sudden stepped on her shoelace causing herself to trip. My chest felt a thump. She had landed in my arms and her head hit my chest. My heart started to beat faster. What is this?

If I was farther away from her she would've fell on her face. Her knee was already on the floor and one was about an centimeter away from hitting the floor. I asked if she was okay, while pulling her up. She said she was, but I saw a large scrape on her knee. She was in pain when she unconsciously touched her wound. I reached for my backpack and took out my first aid kit.

She winced at the disinfecting wipe cleaning her scrape. I bandaged it and went to grab her things. She decided to take the small box and I took her mighty large suitcase. It was about her size. It seemed that I could fit her in the case. It also felt as heavy as her. How did she have gain so much muscle? It's already hard for me so, how difficult is it to her?

We walked about a block to the dormitory building. We reached it quicker than I thought. I brought her to her room, 208, which is on the second floor. I told her that I would be living in 403 on the top floor with all the guys. (The first digit of the number is the level of the building and the last didgit is the room number. Male trainees are on levels 3 & 4 while female's are in 1 & 2.) She opened the door and her 3 out of 4 roommates looked at me a squirmed and glared at her. I still don't understand why they did that 3 years ago. She gave me a quick hug and bid me a good-bye and closed the door. I felt an odd feeling in my stomach and my face was burning. My hearted to beat faster. What is this feeling? Did it come back after 6 years? I stayed sitting on the floor next to the door waiting for this feeling to die down.

Your POV

Why were they squirming and glaring at me? Do they hate me already?

I introduced myself. "Annyeonghaseyo. HyunJae-ibnida. Kim HyunJae."

They looked at me in disgust. I asked then which beds are in use and which isn't. They pointed to the smaller bed next to the door. I faked a smile at them and sat on my bed. The bed then folded in half. I called for help, but no one helped. I suddenly heard the door open forcefully, but I didn't know who because I facing the other way. It was TaeMin oppa. He helped me unfold the bed and screw the bed so it would stay stable. I looked at the girls and they looked at me with  more hatred. TaeMin put the wandering strands of hair behind my ear and walked away and closed the door behind him.

The girl asked me, "What's your relationship with TaeMin oppa?"

I replyed quickly, "Your name is AeSook? That's cool." I looked at her gold necklace that had her name etched in it.

Her friend said, "Yes, her name is AeSook and mine is JiHae. This is Ki Hae my twin and this is SeungHi." She pointed to each girl, SeungHi was the girl with brownish-black hair. KiHae nodded at what her sister said and SeungHi stayed quiet.

"Answer my question!" AeSook yelled.

"He's my friend since my 4th year of elementary."

"That's all?"

"Yup!"

*I'll see about that.* AeSook thought.

TaeMin's POV

Why does my heart only thump hard after seeing her? My stomach hurts! Why is my face so hot? WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

===========================================================

I know it's boring. Just keep reading it. I will update for fun. I will finish. I would be happy if you were to subscribe.