Knowing She's My Type

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

I was running toward her car when she flicked me off not looking at me. I stared at the back of her car and breathed out seeing my breath.

"TaeMin, get back inside. You'll get sick." I looked at what I was wearing and thought I was stupid for going in the cold with what I was wearing.

tumblr_m4jfjc8yYg1r0g7eeo3_250.gif

I turned around with a wow. I wasn't very sad or mad. I was just kinda shocked she flicked me off. I didn't care much for her. That was my conclusion.

"Araseo." I ran back upstairs to the house.

---

"Is it true that you broke up with AeSookie." SooMan asked with his arms against his mouth and elbows on his desk.

"Aniyo. We kinda had a weird happening." I said as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What is that?" he asked.

"HyunJae burnt her hand and part of her arm. I went to go get her ointment." I just explained what happened.

"Well I heard you ignored her and ran to help HyunJae like a mad man." He raised a brow.

"That might be true. She is my best friend." I smiled with a awkward look.

"I believe you liked her before. I don't think it was just because she's your best friend." He smirked. Odd to see him do that.

"That's true, but I swear it's for best friend reasons." I nodded.

"You're lying." He got up and stood next to me.

"I'm not." I kinda moved away.

"Fine let's have a lie detector test." He evilly smiled and pulled me toward a room.

"Are you serious?! You have a tester?!" He kept pulling me.

"I just bought it. Minus well use it." He sat me down and put my hand in the ball like thing.

"Do you like AeSook?" He asked for me to start.

"Yes." I answered. The thing made a ding sound and I relaxed.

"Do you think she's perfect?" I answered with another yes. It dinged again.

"Did you think 'SHE' was AeSook?" I answered with a yes. This time it zapped me.

"If it wasn't then was 'SHE' HyunJae?" He asked. I swallowed and answered with a no. It zapped me again.

"Personally, I think you should be with HyunJae other than my daughter." He smiled and continued, "AeSook should go find some guy from another company."

"Why another company?" I asked and laughed.

"All of them are too old for her and EXO is banned from dating." He said very godly like.

"Why is that?" I asked again and he shook his head. "Blame LuHan and SeHun."

"I now understand." I smiled and took off the machine thingy.

"Now go get your HyunJae." He nudged me, but I stiffened. "That's a problem." I turned around and he looked at me with confused eyes.

"She's with Kris now." I said and was about to leave.

"If that's the case, we should have a conference about the new couple and how you are over with my daughter." He said and gave me smile. "Honestly, I ship HyunJae with both of you."

"Thanks? I should go." I said as I pointed out the door. He nodded and shooed me off.

He's something.

================================================================================

I'm sure this one was a bit boring and short. Sorry. And if you'll subscribe or comment I'll be super happy. If you'll vote up, I'll definitely look for a flight to EXO Planet and SHINee World.

Who saw it?