The Media Knows Somethang.

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

I'm watching the newest gossip channel and they keep talking about the incident. AeSook's heel being thrown and hitting my thigh perfectly with the stick part. I'm now injured.

"So the reason to the incident is still a mystery, but we have a hunch. AeSook did say that she has TaeMin as her ideal type. TaeMin on the other hand said HyunJae was his ideal type and they are best friends, so there must be a love triangle at the moment in SM Entertainment. Stay tuned for more evidence on this theory." The announcer said and went to commercials. True it is my media friends.

"Your phone's ringing." My mom said as she was going to drop me off at my schedule. I'm home bound for a few weeks. My real home with all the delicious food.

"Yeobosayo." I sang looking at Kris' name.

"Hey, you have to come back to the house. I can't control them right now and SooMan needs you in an hour." Kris told me.

"But I have a schedule soon." I said.

"Cancel it. I need you now. They don't listen to me."

"Fine. Omma can you just bring back to the dorm." I said and I can hear the click. He hung up. I was walking up the stairs. Stupid building has only stairs.

"Thanks mom. Do you want to come in?" I said before taking out my keys.

"No I have to go. Love you. See you tomorrow." She kissed my forehead and went down the stairs. I opened the door and saw SeungHi and DongHae sprawled on the couch.

"Yah get up and clean up the living room. I kicked them with my good leg as I sat on the random stool next to the couch. why did they bring the stool over? Weirdos.

"Why?" They asked groggily.

"Do what I say or I'll kick all your asses." I threatened and they hurried and started cleaning.

"What's all the noise for? Oh Jaela you're back! Yay!" He jumped excitedly.

"Wow girly much?" I teased. Kris punched my shoulder a little. I almost fell.

"Careful there." TaeMin smiled walking close to me.

"Babe!" AeSook came running through the back door.

"Get off of me you ." TaeMin pushed her away.

"Why you're mine." She said. I just hit her with my crutch. Her flimsy body fell to the floor. 50% of my payback.