Stupidity

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

TaeMin

Have you ever liked someone for the longest time, but she has someone else? Have you ever lost someone you like to your best friend? Have you let your crush go to someone else because you were too stupid to figure out that you liked her? Have you ever dated someone you thought you liked then get jealous of your best friend with your crush? All those things are stupid. I did all of them. I'm an idiot.

I've seen the cutesy stuff happening all over the dorms. At first I see the usual couple, DongHae and SeungHi. That's completely fine. Then I see my best friend with my other best friend who is also my crush. It takes over my whole body. I can't stand. I rarely eat with them anymore. I'm happy to have a separate schedule, so I don't have to see it anymore. What makes it harder is that SM is completely okay with the relationships and is willing to tell the press about the HyunRis couple. Another thing is that we are putting together our comeback and we have to practice the dance, sing the songs and then film the music video. I haven't been free from this toture that I put myself in.

"TaeMin! Pay attention!" Kris yelled at me as I spaced out.

"Hurry, we have 2 more runs and we're good. Ppalli!" SeungHi was exhausted and DongHae had to keep her up. HyunJae still had so much energy and she was throwing punches and kicks. Kris went to play the song again and he fixed the toilet paper on the floor. He got into the positon and we danced with the occasional solo parodies.

"Done!" I yelled and plopped down on the ground.

"Let's eat!" HyunJae bursted with clean clothes on. She went to change with SeungHi, but she said SeungHi was putting on her face.

"How about samgyeopsal?" DongHae asked.

"Reasonable. No teenage fangirl or fanboy would be out at this hour." Kris said as he looked at the time. *1:02 AM*

We headed out to the restauarant and ate our meal peacefully. I didn't feel very welcomed, so I ate silently.

HyunJae

"What's up with him?" I asked Kris. He shrugged and began flipping the meat.

"Eat!" Kris said as he laid the meat slices on the silver plate. I smiled and stuffed my face. A text was sent to all of our phones.

~Remember kids. You guys need to go to your new school tomorrow. Your uniforms are already on your beds.~

"Did you get my text?" DongHae asked as he showed the text to us. It said something similar, but different.

~You're old, so you go to the university next door. Your uniform is in the closet. Make sure to iron it and wear the tie correctly. Make yourslef presentable. No more sleeping in class. Do your homework. Shut up in class and pay attention. Your class will start at 9:30 AM, but get there by 9 Am to get your schedule. Be a good rolemodel and behave. I don't want to deduct your salary. Peace!
From... Your Lovely Boss,
          Lee SooMan.~

We laughed our asses off and then finished our meal in 30 minutes and left for home.

---

"Wake up lazy kids! Time for school!"