Discharged?

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

TaeMin's POV

She just woke up and hugged me and left after a few hours of dramas. She went to training right now, I'm thinking. Woah. I didn't know that would have happened; why was she sleeping in my bed? With me? When she left, after about a hour later the doctor came in with the results of my x-ray.

"You're completely fine. I know this isn't a medical, is it? It's that girl isn't it?" the doctor said to me.

"Yah samchon! (Uncle) This has nothing to do with her!" I yelled out at Uncle YunHo.

"It is about my favorite dongsaeng! HyunJae-ah! I know it!~" He sang as he danced out of the room.

"Pabo! Samchon is pabo!" I used my whole voice to make sure he heard it. Yes, my doctor is my silly uncle, YunHo.

"I heard that! You'll be discharged today!" He said with a smile and ran off.

Discharged? Really? I thought I was going to be here for a week. Yipee! I guess I'm off to help my other samchon. He asked for this favor a long time ago. I better get it over with.

"Samchon! Do you need some help today?" I spoke over the phone.

"Yeah. Sure! You'll be such a surprise." He responded with an excited tone.

"Arasseo. I'll be there in a hour for your first years."

"Ara. I'll be waiting."

I got ready when I got back to the dorm to see my room in a complete mess. Kris hyung is so digusting. I put on some sweats and went down to my samchon's room 5 minutes late. I went inside the room and put my hands over her eyes while they were all sitting criss-cross-apple-sauce.

"Guess who, HyunJae?" I said to her.

Your POV

"Who is it?" I said in response. I could hear girls whispering to each other. "Why is oppa here?" "Sunbae?" I really wondered who it was.

I heard EunHyuk Instructor announce, "This is my nephew. Please introduce yourself nephew."

He uncovered my eyes. It's TaeMin! I hugged him as I stood up. I now can see death glares coming from all directions. Not just one direction. (Pun intended.)

"Annyeonghaseyo! TaeMin-ibnida. Please take care of me! Gamsabnida!" He took his seat on the speaker set next to Instructor EunHyuk. I didn't know they were related. I guess that's why DongHae oppa always came in here. (EUNHAE COUPLE SHIPPED!)

"You will all be dancing in partners. Boys pick a girl. TaeMin you pick too!" EunHyuk oppa? Should I call him that now? Well he called out. All the girls swarmed over at TaeMin. I don't understand why, but why do I feel this pain? I want him to pick me so bad. All the guys were looking at TaeMin oppa in disgust and soon I was the only girl not in the crowd. I saw a split like Moses and the Red Sea. Foom! The girls split into two. I can see TaeMin walking towards me with his hand out and one behind his back. He bowed down asking to be my partner.

"Will you be my partner for today?" He said very prince-like. I gladly accepted and here came in the classical music. He put me in a simple form so we waltz. We were the only ones dancing then the music stopped and I heard EunHyuk oppa's clapping and see the girls in horror.

"How dare she?" "Tramp!" "Hold my earrings!" "That ." I heard girls murmuring then saw the giant girl charging for me. I didn't know what to do, so I ran behind TaeMin oppa. He turned around then hugged me, so I wouldn't be so scared.

"That !" What the hell is wrong with her?!" "Oppa, get away from that hor!" "Isn't she with Kris?" The last comment offended me the most.

"Stop it!" I screamed out towards the girls. All were in utter shock.

"Yah!" The giant was coming towards me with arms clenched and sleeves rolled up. Is TaeMin oppa really this popular? She kept swinging, but my body was swung and caught by EunHyuk oppa. TaeMin oppa stood in the middle of the room dodging the angry girls rock fists.

"Excuse me! Can you please stop trying to hurt me?" TaeMin said quite calmly. The stopped and wiped her face to rid of her water dropping eyes. "Oppa, mianheyo. I wasn't trying to hurt you, but that !" She looked behind him and saw nobody there.

"HyunJae is not a , hor, tramp or anything else offensive! She isn't Kris's girlfriend either!!!!" He said the last part louder with much anger. He looked at me. "Because she's mine."

TaeMin's POV

What did I just say? Because she's mine. Why did I say that? I'm dead.

"Andwae!" It was that girl from HyunJae's dorm. Aesook, perhaps?

"Mwo?" HyunJae gasped. I'm definitely screwed over.

"What the hell did you just say?" Kris stormed in. Worst than screwed over now. I'm dragon toast.

============================================

Short, I know. Sorry, honey bunnies. Been about a week already huh? Been super busy lately. How'd ya like it?

Jung YunHo eye candy.

yunhos_abs-200903030222492.jpg

So did you guys watch U-KISS's Stop Girl MV?

I sure did! I'm a KISS Me after all right? Check it out on Youtube or watch it right down below.

 

 

 

 

URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XboGRNb1Fd8