The First Day of School since... FOREVER!

Why Do I Have 2 Train With YOU?

Kris

All I see is fanboys flocking over the Queens. Why only guys? It's because they're pretty. I'm not going to lie. They are pretty. Not gorgeous like HyunJae or beautiful like SeungHi. Just pretty. What's the point of being pretty if there's no nice personality behind it? If you can't have that, why not some talent.

One thing I have to get off my chest. I only found out which one was JiHae when she said she wore glasses and KiHae had 20/20 vision.

tumblr_ly2crhy2Z31r63uuao1_500.jpg

As the bell rung for lunch, Freefall got up and left the room. I thought AeSook would like TaeMIn for breaking it off, but I guess not. She latched to him like a roach on the last piece of food on Earth. We left the building hearing murmurs of how we're ditching, which wasn't the case. Yet they thought it was cool to do that. KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL!

We boarded the bus to see DongHae and this other girl. "Who the hell-" I was going to say 'who the hell is this?' but HyunJae covered my mouth. She rephrased my question with a more polite way of asking. "May I ask who this lovely girl is?" Bleh! Right? I just smiled because of HyunJae's smile.

"This is my cousin. If you would scoot over I want SeungHi to sit here." DongHae answered and pushed his cousin over knocking her over.

"I'm HeeJin. Nice to meet you." She shook my hand and HyunJae's. "What the hell Hae?!" She started to beat him until SeungHi smiled and sat down between them and they had their girl talk. "Ahem. I'm Kris and this is-" "HyunJae, you're girlfriend and best friend." She finished my sentence with more than what I was going to say. I just nodded and sat down lazily in the middle seats. What is up with girls and cutting me off?

"Where's TaeMin?" HeeJin asked and HyunJae quickly turned around and answered, "Stuck with AeSook." She showed a disgusted face.

"You don't like her either?" I asked and she shook her head. She continued, "I don't think any of us do."

"DongHae seems okay with her." HyunJae told. DongHae just laughed. "I just didn't want to hurt him."

"What makes you think that would've hurt him? It could've hurt someone else." She turned back around to me. She's thinking to hard. Why do you have to bring your feelings back? I knew you liked him. Why not admit it? Even to me?

"Who would it hurt?" DongHae asked. SeungHi and DongHae are like soul mates. How do they fall asleep so fast? SeungHi just knocked out on DongHae's shoulder. Back to the point. I thought to myself. My HyunJae got hurt.

"Guys! Time to get out. We're late. So let's order something fast. Hurry we have only 30 minutes for lunch and off to Incheon. Ppalli ppalli. Here's 60,000 won. GO!" Our manager yelled and we jetted into the fast food chain causing a scene, but we didn't care. We were almost late. As we finally got our food with most of or 60,ooo won we left into the car. We had our meal on the go, but we talked as if we were at a fancy restaurant.

"How was your first part of school?" DongHae asked.

"I got pushed." I admitted. This time we were squished, so TaeMin sat on the floor. HyunJae would've sat down there, but she was on her dot.

"Sasaeng fans. Typical." TaeMin said.

"Sasaeng?" I questioned. What the hell is sasaeng?

"I totally forgot you're Chinese." HyunJae laughed. Ouch? How can you forget your own boyfriend's race?

"Well it means to be crazy and over obsessed with the idols. JYJ has been stalked at their own homes and Song JoongKi was chased by a taxi while he was jogging. And our very own Kai was injured at the airport and touched in many other places." He explained.

"Poor guy." SeungHi said as she lazily ate her burger.

"I know... Are we almost there manager hyung?" I asked.

"Almost." He gave an okay sign and pulled over. "Ireona. Time to go."

We ran to the dressing rooms and they changed us into new clothes to take pictures for our new album. I think the concept is individuality.

20110911_seoulbeats_taemin.png

TaeMin went for the cute, but classy look.

SeungHi went for chique look.

k_120316_sohee.jpg

DongHae went for manly dork. Not very hard because he is one. They went to the kitchen because of the pretty view. Some weird photographers.

28158-super-juniors-little-prince-dongha

HyunJae went for the bag girl type. y... Like Damn.

tumblr_m3bhzu30f61qz9daco1_500.png

I was last and my concept was y. Not hard for me either. I am y.

kris.png

We were finished then we heard the most annoying thing ever. All of us groaned , even HeeJin who was playing foosball with one of the staff.

"Oppa!~" Shut up AeSook! She ran onto TaeMin and held onto him for dear life. He tried shaking her off, but that didn't happen so easily. She just held on tighter.

"Get the hell off of me!" TaeMin lost it, but she was too stubborn to let go. He finally swung hard ebough for her to let go. She went flying and fell on her face. The twins went to go pick her up, but she got up by herself and went to lash onto him again.

"For god sake! Shut up and leave him alone! He doesn't want to talk to you, see you, or even hear you. Even the slightest smell will get him sick. Just leave the hell alone you ing desperate loser! If you report this to your dad, he'll side with me. So let go and go home and don't bother us again. Bye es. Let's go guys. TaeMin walk faster if you don't want to be with her any longer." Like DAMN! I didn't know that _____ had it in _____.

================================================================================

Don't you want me to fill in the blanks? I bet you're wondering who said all that.